Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS (72464 Views)

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by onuman: 8:24pm On May 27, 2021
Islie:
Forceful Retirement Of About 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes Army Chief

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/27/breaking-forceful-retirement-about-10-top-army-generals-looms-farouk-yahaya-becomes-army

When people say that Nigeria is not one country, some people don’t seem to believe
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by OsuAmaka: 8:28pm On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

As in.... just imagine the "wealth" of experience these guys have.

It's not something that can be taught in even in 10 years.

Better to just give them an option... resign or go to the insecure areas.

E.g. General x.X.x is put in charge of Kaduna's security. ... General Y, Yobe...etc
Anything to satisfy loyalty. How lower can it get?

-Osu amaka
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by bizzibodi(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2021
I kept wondering why people keep saying appointing a junior general will lead to braindrain,waste of experience generals who generals EPPupon d huge tax payer's money spent to train them,they cannot wage war & defeat Shakau,iswap rag tag army....I feel like mounting their shoulders like Jet Li"evil kingdom" & tearing off their ranks,gather it & burn it.
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Charly68: 8:33pm On May 27, 2021
If they are wise is it the right time to retire needed Generals ? When man power aren't enough to fix both internal and external aggression.. the COAS should apply wisdom please
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by observanc1: 8:35pm On May 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

One is navy and the other is airforce.

The navy is different from the airforce and the military doctrine of seniority still applies there.

comot joor
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That's good congrats to the new army general in town. Your tenure shall bring peace and stability yielding more prosperous to our nation.
You are a fulani terrorist disguising as Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by LOVEGINO(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
What has Mr President not done in this country? A man that made a retired army officer as Controller General of Customs. I doubt if that man in Aso Rock is indeed Buhari! I have not seen or witnessed all these happenings in Nigeria before ooo!
lol. It's good to experience something new. We will live to remember him.
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by UcheforGod(f): 8:48pm On May 27, 2021
Frankwest77:

Its standard Military tradition! They cannot serve under their Junior, hence the reason why they have to retire!
So why didn't the president choose the most senior?
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 8:49pm On May 27, 2021
alsudan:
Course 35 and 36 are gone, course 37 to be made redundant in offices where they only take tea and read newspapers.

Buhari well done. see where your Nepotism has led us.

Any country that wastes its most experienced Generals this way, especially on this alter of Nepotism, is bound to be overrun by ordinary, unorganised "Bandits".

Anyway, by the time that Mannequin in Aso Rock finish destroying this country, let me see what will remain by 2023.
Only a "Planted Enemy" can run a country, the way Nigeria is being run right now.
[b]One day, we will know the Truth about that person currently in Aso Rock
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Tinubuadvocate: 8:52pm On May 27, 2021
Moti gboo eh next please.
shoneye2oluseyi:

You are a fulani terrorist disguising as Yoruba
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by abraham01emma01: 8:57pm On May 27, 2021
Retirement is by grace than die in service. Congratulations to them.
Wishing them best of life endeavor

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by cassbeat(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
What has Mr President not done in this country? A man that made a retired army officer as Controller General of Customs. I doubt if that man in Aso Rock is indeed Buhari! I have not seen or witnessed all these happenings in Nigeria before ooo!
I think it's high time y'all start believing that man in aso rock is not buhari...
There are too many clues, too many evidences starting in our faces but we're acting blind to it, for what? To what end?

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 8:59pm On May 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Retiring far more experienced and more qualified officers jus to pave way for their appointments. Army, customs, Police U name it...

Honestly, no Nigerian, not even a Buhari can open his eyes and be doing this nonsense we are seeing happening!
This thing in Aso Rock must be charged for Treason with all his accomplices.
How can somebody be destroying a country, this blatantly?
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Xscape1993(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2021
cassbeat:
I think it's high time y'all start believing that man in aso rock is not buhari...
There are too many clues, too many evidences starting in our faces but we're acting blind to it, for what? To what end?
You have a good point here sir.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 9:06pm On May 27, 2021
cassbeat:
I think it's high time y'all start believing that man in Aso Rock is not buhari...

I swear! Too many Clues.
We are being ruled by an enemy from some other country
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by cassbeat(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
You have a good point here sir.
Those in power know these but they come online to spew rubbish to the gullible ones

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 9:09pm On May 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It is normal .

It is expected that some generals will retire when a new coas comes to office.

It is just military process.

The present COAS is from Course 37, born on 5th of January 1966 and he is from zamfara state.

The former COAS is from course 36, all his mate in 36 will have to retire.

Course 35, not Course 36.
This appointment jumped all the Generals in Course 36 and picked someone from Course 37, thereby prematurely ending the career of those ones, for no good reason except the Nepotism of this wicked thing in Aso Rock
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by cassbeat(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2021
smallsmall:

I swear! Too many Clues.
We are being ruled by an enemy from some other country
From another bleeping country my brother.... What are we doing with a rail line from Nigeria to Niger republic? What are we with a straight road from sokoto to Niger republic? You don't see the idiot in public why cos be can't stand the publicity.... They only show us filtered pictures....
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by writeprof(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
I really hope the Senate will do something commendable on the constitutional amendment.
Also, hope that the next president of Nigeria will be detribalised and if possible, an Free thinker.
So that remarkable reforms and development will be wwithnessed in all spheres.
Buhari is not going to live forever
Power will soon change hand.
And we will withness much reform.
We need a leader like Paul Kagame of Rwanda.
God bless Nigeria.
May all the criminals in Nigeria meet their Waterloo.

WHICH SENATE? grin
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

I didn't want to reply you but I will try.

Due diligence should have told you to research the Regular Course intake of the Chief of Naval Staff.

I don't know where I said the man is 36 YEARS

Seunmsg, garfield1...Please help him. I can't

What he quoted is in the screenshot.

That is how you know one of these underage, illiterates on Nairaland. grin grin
Imagine, he was talking about age 36, when we are talking about Military Training ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by babyfaceafrica: 9:20pm On May 27, 2021
UcheforGod:
So why didn't the president choose the most senior?
why should he? You guys should stop confusing fairness with logic. While it is fair to let the most senior hold power, logically, you appoint the person you can trust. It ain't fair, but that is how you can last long at the seat of power
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by biggy26: 9:25pm On May 27, 2021
Xscape1993:
My brother, I don’t think so too o!

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by harakiri(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2021
As always...it MUST be a Northerner. Next nincompoops will say Nigeria is non negotiable.

We shall see.

No elections 2023. The nonsense ends now.
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 9:26pm On May 27, 2021
cassbeat:
From another bleeping country my brother.... What are we doing with a rail line from Nigeria to Niger republic? What are we with a straight road from sokoto to Niger republic? You don't see the idiot in public why cos be can't stand the publicity.... They only show us filtered pictures....

That is why he coined the word "Presidency", to deceive Nigerians,
He is trying to hide and avoid Public Scrutiny so that he does not get exposed thus, it is all those useless Aides like Garbage Shehu and Foolish Adeshina that take instruction from Malami and Co, then tell us it is the "Presidency" that issued the instruction, because they also are trying to be careful so that they are not guilty of impersonation, if they say "The President said", when the President did not say so.

I guess it is because it was Nnamdi Kanu that first made a point of this issue, that made a lot of Nigerians not to pay attention to it but it is becoming very obvious now.

Imagine that his Wife has spend over Eight Months in Dubai, with an "aged husband" on Aso Rock? Which First Lady has ever done that?
He refused to go for Sallah but the Buhari we all know will never miss and opportunity to go visit his Cows in katsina!
Even his Grandchildren have forsake Aso Rock but the Buhari of 2015 has his Children and Grand Chilcren all around him, like any normal "GrandPa".
Nigerians have been scammed, Yar Ardua 2.0
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
why should he? You guys should stop confusing fairness with logic. While it is fair to let the most senior hold power, logically, you appoint the person you can trust. It ain't fair, but that is how you can last long at the seat of power

This is neither fair nor logical.
It is the classic definition of Nepotism, the major reason why Nigeria is what it is today: Backward and a disgrace to all Black people in the world.
Please, stop confusing Nepotism, with Logic.
Why are we "One Nigeria", if the only people our President can trust, are his Fulani Ethnic group?
Why then should we still be together? Why cant he then be just President of a Fulani nation, so he can trust his people and we can also trust our own people?
Now that he has prematurely destroyed the career of many Generals that are not Fulani, experienced Officers that we spent a lot of our Tax Dollars to train, rendered prematurely useless in the military ..... in the middle of an insurgency!

Is that what you call 'logic'? Issorite. angry

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by babyfaceafrica: 9:37pm On May 27, 2021
smallsmall:

That is the classic definition of Nepotism, the major reason why Nigeria is what it is today: Backward and a disgrace to all Black people in the world.
Please, stop confusing Nepotism, with Logic.
Why are we "One Nigeria", if the only people our President can trust, are his Fulani Ethnic group?
Why then should we still be together? Why cant he then be just President of a Fulani nation, so he can trust his people and we can also trust our own people?
Now that he has prematurely destroyed the career of many Generals that are not Fulani, experienced Officers that we spent a lot of our Tax Dollars to train, rendered prematurely useless in the military ..... in the middle of an insurgency!

Is that what you call 'logic'? Issorite. angry
you are just emotional
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by smallsmall: 9:45pm On May 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The CNS was born on 22 april 1966

How is he 36 years

thebosstrevor1:

Stop typing nonsense.

Is (His) date of birth is in (on) wiki.

Can't you verify information before posting FAKENEWS

How can someone that is 36 years be a CNS?

Chai! See person pikin!! grin grin
Course 36 has now become 36years!!! shocked shocked grin grin
Anyway, when you are raised on Cow-Urine, l dont expect much intelligence from such Child.

The Course referred to here is their BATCH YEAR of passing out of the military Academy.
I think we should also have a Quota system on Nairaland, for these Fulani pikins, where they can exercise their Cow-brain, just for 10minutes per day.

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by Burna440(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2021
You are wrong about Lokoja, it’s not Ganaja junction but NATACO

mosho2good:
LOST IN NIGERIA?

If you ever get lost in Lagos, just find your way to Oshodi, Berger, Ojota, Iddo or Jibowu, from these places, you can even get a bus going to Jerusalem.

In Ibadan find a bus to Iwo Road. From there, choose anywhere you are going on earth.

In Kaduna, just ask of Central Market (Kazuwa/Kasuwa - depending on your tongue), from there, you can take a bus to Jamaica.

In Abuja, find your way to Berger Roundabout, from there, ask for anywhere on earth. You will get a bus going there.

In Onitsha, just go to Upper Iweka (pronounced as Oppy Iweka). You can even get a bus directly to Singapore.

In Calabar, simply find your way to Etim Edem Park, you can get to Iceland in seconds from there!

In Enugu, find your way to Holy Ghost Old Park. From there, even angels can take you to your destiny.

In Kano, find your way to New Road or Sabongari. You can take direct bus to Iraq from there.

In Port Harcourt, just find your way to Rumuola, Garrison, Mile 1, Lagos, Rumuokoro Roundabout or Waterlines. Even where planes cannot reach, you will get buses that go there from those places mentioned.

In Ilorin, find your way to Post Office or Taiwo Road. You can from these places enter Malaysia

In Benin, find your way to Ringroad, New Benin, Iyaro or Oluku junction, you can get a bus that is heading to Italy directly.

In Yenagoa, just go to Tombia Roundabout, believe me the rest will be history.

In Lokoja, just find your way to Ganaja Junction, if you cannot find a bus going to where you are going in Ganaja Junction, then you are going nowhere.

In Uyo, take a taxi to Plaza, leave the rest of where you are going to the drivers.

In Jos, go to Terminus. From there, you can even get a bus to anywhere.

In Warri, find a bus to Effurun Roundabout or Enerhen Junction. From there you will smile to anywhere you are going to.

In Agbor, find your way to Uromi Junction. The buses there can even take you to China without Visa.

In Owerri, just go to Control.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by ElexObi1: 9:47pm On May 27, 2021
observanc1:
born in sokoto but from zamfara. That's what his profile says
Google it again
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by delait: 9:48pm On May 27, 2021
Very interesting new normal of appointments in Nigeria. Well, God works in mysterious ways. His way is not human rather is divine . People should pray fervently for this country. God will intervene. Congratulations!!! To the new COAS. We pray for you.
Re: Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS by berrystunn(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2021
Xscape1993:

Na buhari...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.