Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) (35079 Views)

We Are Patiently Waiting For Ayade's Sack soon - PDP / PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Mosesvic11(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2021
smith1985:

stop giving urself false hope ..PDP is dead in lagos....Oyo if makinde is not careful APC is taking back Oyo...APC will sweep south west and 80% of North ....votes from kano alone will cancel all the votes from the entire south east.
And how do know that northern will vote against their own person for tinubu and osibanj? If pdp go north to pick a popular candidate.. my guy forget it , it will be difficult to predict the outcome.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by cybertron88: 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
YPYP:
really ayade is one of best preforming pdp governors from d ss,u lose some, u win some.
Oga don't mention this inside taxi or Keke in Calabar here o. Dem fit put tyre for ur neck for this o
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Idiko1: 1:13pm On May 28, 2021
This is one of the reasons Nigeria is branded a basket of fools. How did a characters such as Ayade get his feet onto the corridor of power? Nigeria is indeed a Zoo.

1 Like

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2021
Hahaha, same happened with Akpabio in Awka ibom cheesy no trust this people oooo, dem go chop ur money jakpa
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by poiZon: 1:21pm On May 28, 2021
offiong187:
Am hearing somebody have japa with the 5m they gave for transport. ��
Offiong u no follow ur govr decamp?
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by poiZon: 1:24pm On May 28, 2021
danilmo:

You PDP guys seems not to understand the politics and that's y APC ll shine come 2023.
You see why APC will win 2023??

APC won't win in most SS/SE but their bet is to get at least few percentage of those state to use as backup for SW &North then boom, they win 2023 national election.

APC keep penetrating,
Deliver 30% in Edo
40% in bayelsa
20% via ayade in CR
20% in delta
25% by Amaechi in Rivers

SE

Umahi 30%
Abia 5% kalu uzor.
IMO 10%

And with the UGM in SE, if it continues like this, the election will look warlike and many would b scared to come out to vote hence reducing the vote margin of SE already. I just laugh wen u guys praise UGM, the effect ll soon clear ..

Add the above to SW 90% and North 60% if APC won't win 2023.

And boom dollars will kaboom to 700naira.
Cant we talk of something better than apc coming back to power..
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by poiZon: 1:36pm On May 28, 2021
Jiroville300:

you tried so sound intelligent until u mentioned osibanjo and tinubu getting 90% of the votes from SW then i knew u were a unintelligent apologist and probably a paid stooge ... the agitations in the SW and SE is a dynamics that's currently unfolding and would definitely not involve any of these people u have called .. even in the core north the APC is a divided house .. its too early to call the outcomes of the 2023 elections .. we have to be alive first before we think of elections .. the economy is going into shit and the nation into flames and yet foolish ignorant people like you are here praising the "smartness" of your persecutors .. we need to hold our leaders more accountable for the economy and insecurity issues rather than all this foolish narratives and selfish interest .. yall are the reason why they dont take the average nigerian seriously .. talking nonsense because of a morsel of bread!!!
God bless u bro..
Dollar today is 500naira
If u earn 40k today u r earning 80dollars.
Fuel price is 165, garri, rice and every commodity has hit the roof top.
Its not as if the entire population is earning minimum wage to say atleast thr is cushioni g effect, we have more than 40percent unemploy rate at the moment.
The economy is in shambles, insecurity is on the high yet someone is praising the evil oppressors of making inroads in some states.
God r these people this foolish?

1 Like

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by smith1985(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2021
Mosesvic11:
And how do know that northern will vote against their own person for tinubu and osibanj? If pdp go north to pick a popular candidate.. my guy forget it , it will be difficult to predict the outcome.

hahaha if u like tie ur destiny to Atiku and Tambuwal APC will defeat pdp come 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by sojfarm: 1:54pm On May 28, 2021
Initial gragra

They are going to use him and his followers to count numbers and deal with him later
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Jiroville300: 4:26pm On May 28, 2021
contigiency:

All these nonsense is because he said Osibanjo or Tinubu. Or is it because he didn't say your party PDP will win? Why are you trying to strangle him because he stated his opinion?

You are an utterly useless dimwitted creature that should be sacrificed by the APC/PDP as expendables to win elections .... for your information slowpoke , i do not support any of these parties in any form and only ask for the economy and insecurity to be at the fore burners of discussion and priorities of the nation and not elections and partisan nonsense.. next time dont quote me in your partisan foolishness !!
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Jiroville300: 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
danilmo:

U had to pinch me hard Just because I stated the obvious truth? Well. The truth is there.

If 2023 is abt ATIKu and BAT/Osinbanjo.

I doubt if any Yoruba will Vote atiku in place of them
Or u have any option aside the above combo??

We all know things are bad but do we have a choice?? Even the 3rd force arent ready hence left with the crumb of APC/PDP, don't get bitter cox of this, that is just the condition we find ourself..

Shallom

Shallom !!! lets leave all the permutations and combinations alone .. 2023 is 2 years away .. the economy and the resolving the state of insecurity should be our priority now .. we might get into another recession if nothing is checked urgently...the devaluation is only the first step in this certain almost sure journey into the 3 rd recession wave .. our debt profile is rising astronomically and oil revenues are not meeting up the wage bill of the nation ...Foreign direct investment is no longer attractive due to unpredictable policy formulation and economic regulations .. ease of doing buisness is at its lowest ever .. can we find answers to these questions and leave 2023 alone ?

1 Like

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Jiroville300: 4:41pm On May 28, 2021
ChukwuObe:

You can quote me anywhere, if APC presents Osinbajo or Tinubu or even the traitor, I can bet you that PDP will not get more than 15% of the votes from the SW. Please note it down and remind me when the time comes

i am not interested in APC/PDP and 2023 just yet .. i am more concerned about more burning topic of the economy and insecurity which demands the utmost attention right now than these retarded politicians playing their hunger games with the populace ...
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by KingLennon(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2021
offiong187:
Am hearing somebody have japa with the 5m they gave for transport. ��
I came back from the ministry of Education and saw the crowd waiting for the invisible 5million. So they did not collect?
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 7:24pm On May 28, 2021
>
Both the APC and PDP are two sides of the same ROTTEN coin...
But the “mammoth crowd” must have been disguised as trees and a mostly-empty lawn!
shocked
>

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by DedeNkem: 7:41pm On May 28, 2021
Same old crooks. They're always jumping between APC and PDP!
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 28, 2021
slivertongue:
A handful of beings, not crowd pls. They came to collect palliatives. Ayade should stop embarrassing himself. this so called crowd has shown that he has an inflated personality

Cross River shamed themselves. A state that had wealth and oil allowed itself to be overrun by mediocres and cult boys. Collected your oil block now see Ayade. Riff raff carrying your up and down with his foolish brother. Igbo people turned you to slaves in your own land from days of Liyel. Nonsense.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2021
garfield1:

It is good for the polity of the state
Brother,but you always say that Ayade is a flop,is he still a flop?
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Valkrie: 9:00pm On May 28, 2021
How much did he pay per head that came...?
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Fourteen90: 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
That was how Akpabio joined APC and his political vibrancy was lost
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:25pm On May 28, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Brother,but you always say that Ayade is a flop,is he still a flop?

Yes but will strengthen apc electorally
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by danilmo: 1:35am On May 29, 2021
tnerro1:
Hahaha, same happened with Akpabio in Awka ibom cheesy no trust this people oooo, dem go chop ur money jakpa

U mean a current Minister has no gain?? U guys are politically daft aswear..

So what would have been akpabios gain if he had remained in PDP?? Senator right?? Compare that to a Minister who now control Billions now.

Just know Ayade, Umahi will be ur next Minister if APC wins 2023 which is already a done deal
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by danilmo: 1:48am On May 29, 2021
Mosesvic11:

U people love politics of cloud chasing. See politics is grassroot the greatest power mobiliser are die hard APc who has everything to loose if they do not win.

Ganduje will forcefully deliver Kano,
Zulum will deliver Bornu
Elrufai will try his forceful best in Kaduna
Niger will follow suit with Tinubu ally with there governor
Kastina is done deal with buhari and Tinubu factor.
Zamfara will follow up
SW 90% bloc

The above governors have nothing to gain if PDP wins, they are labelled, hated outcast already and can't decamp to PDP from d look of things..
If they fail to deliver then their political carrier is almost gone cox PDP in power will shut them off, so their best shot is to keep APC in power.
And if APC wins, they will be eyeing ministerial position, then repositioning for 2032 to pick presidential form wen power will be rotating back to North.

The only problem APC will have is not seeding ticket for SW, if they seed for North again then SW will have no choice than to follow ATIKU out of annoyance, oduduwa republic will come faster as it ll be generally supported..
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by danilmo: 1:55am On May 29, 2021
poiZon:

And boom dollars will kaboom to 700naira.
Cant we talk of something better than apc coming back to power..

APC or PDP, it really depends on the person. Not party.. The only flop APC has now is Buhari, most of their governors are on point infact compare to PDP Governors. So not a matter of party. It's personal policy.

A Osinbanjo or BAT who are financial expert can do d needful savage,

Or maybe I should ask does dollar work with party? That if PDP wins dollar will now run down to 200?? Lol.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by georgeufi: 5:23am On May 29, 2021
People's fathers will just leave their houses and hustle to carry broom and be standing under the sun, tomorrow now you will blame somebody for your stupidity. If that man moves back to PDP by 2023, the same set of people will still come out to cheer him under the sun. Una mumu no get measurement.
offiong187:
APC: Mammoth crowd rally for Ayade In Calabar

Cross River state governor, Professor Ben Ayade Thursday explained that his decision to defect to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC was in the best interest of the state as it will unlock its economic potentials.

Addressing thousands of members of Coalition of APC Support Groups drawn from the 18 local government areas of the state at a solidarity rally held at the open field overlooking the Governor's Office, Calabar, Ayade who last week dumped the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the APC stated that his defection stemmed from the urgent need to connect the state to the centre, arguing that " a state like Cross River with the lowest federal allocation and heavily indebted cannot continue to be in the opposition to fight rather than sit together in a larger forum and negotiate together to bring value and economic benefits to our dear people.”

Among those with the governor to receive the rallying youths were the state deputy governor, Prof Ivara Esu and the APC governorship candidate in the 2019 elections, Senator John Owan-Eno.

According to the governor, Cross River has immense but untapped mineral deposits in Bakassi, Biase, Ikom, Yala, Boki, Odukpani among other parts of the state, noting that " we need to sucket to the centre to bring value, to explore these natural mineral deposits...A party is a vehicle and the appropriate vehicle to usher in prosperity to Cross River is the APC.”

Describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a president with a listening ear, the Cross River state governor disclosed that before defecting to the ruling party there was extensive negotiations including issues bordering on the 76 oil wells which the state lost to Akwa Ibom state.

"Part of the commitment is that there will be federal government focus on Cross River state", he said.

Several speakers at the rally commended the governor for bringing Cross River to the epicentre of Nigerian politics.

Dr.Job Napoleon Agbor, a member of APC Special Group and Adviser of Joint National Association of Persons with Disability likened Ayade's movement to the APC to "connecting Cross River to the national grid".

Earlier, the coordinator of the support groups, Prince Mike Abuo assured the governor of total support of Cross River youths.

He lauded Ayade's youth-friendly policies which have seen many young people occupying strategic positions in his government.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Apc_CRS/status/1397996358892765189
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by harakiri(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2021
danilmo:

You PDP guys seems not to understand the politics and that's y APC ll shine come 2023.

APC won't win in most SS/SE but their bet is to get at least few percentage of those state to use as backup for SW &North then boom, they win 2023 national election.

APC keep penetrating,
Deliver 30% in Edo
40% in bayelsa
20% via ayade in CR
20% in delta
25% by Amaechi in Rivers

SE

Umahi 30%
Abia 5% kalu uzor.
IMO 10%

And with the UGM in SE, if it continues like this, the election will look warlike and many would b scared to come out to vote hence reducing the vote margin of SE already. I just laugh wen u guys praise UGM, the effect ll soon clear ..

No elections 2023...

Get with the program.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2021
garfield1:

Yes but will strengthen apc electorally
you disappoint me on this,Ayade has always being a flop and you know,you don't need Ayade in APC,reason being that you have underground strong men in APC in CRS,with his defection I bet you,he is eyeing the senatorial seats and it will cause instability
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by garfield1: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
SIONKPO1:

you disappoint me on this,Ayade has always being a flop and you know,you don't need Ayade in APC,reason being that you have underground strong men in APC in CRS,with his defection I bet you,he is eyeing the senatorial seats and it will cause instability

We need ayade in apc.what did the so-called underground Strong men in apc do? Just one house of reps seat and 25% for buhari.with ayade in apc,apc will get a senate seat,4 reps seats and 12 assembly seats.they can even win the guber seat.but you funny oh.which of those apc men can win senatorial seat?
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by garfield1: 7:18am On May 29, 2021
danilmo:

APC keep penetrating,
Deliver 30% in Edo
40% in bayelsa
20% via ayade in CR
20% in delta
25% by Amaechi in Rivers

SE

Umahi 30%
Abia 5% kalu uzor.
IMO 10%

Apc will get 30% in abia,35% in crs,30% in imo
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by poiZon: 7:38am On May 29, 2021
danilmo:

APC or PDP, it really depends on the person. Not party.. The only flop APC has now is Buhari, most of their governors are on point infact compare to PDP Governors. So not a matter of party. It's personal policy.

A Osinbanjo or BAT who are financial expert can do d needful savage,

Or maybe I should ask does dollar work with party? That if PDP wins dollar will now run down to 200?? Lol.

U r so deep rooted in party stuff...

I guess if bat cross to another party u will be shattered.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by tuniski: 12:09am On Jun 01, 2021
danilmo:

So because we sometimes lash Tinubu SW will now support ATiku or Tambuwa or who??
The Almighty bloc vote would be like tsunami..

We are only pinching Tinubu cox of his quietness ever since as regard insecurity and him not declaring support for oduduwa republic, u heard even Sunday igboho said He should come and become oduduwa president instead of Nigeria, we know Tinubu brilliancy forget the trash.

Pls go and sit down
Self deceit. I am Yoruba and won't be voting Tinubu. Many equally won't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.