Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? (4189 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 7:27pm On May 27, 2021
The destroyers of this country are very desperate. They do not sleep. Neither do we, the Nairaland Fact-checkers' Guildgrin

These destroyers know that Nigerians don't support them. So, they use different underhanded methods to influence opinions unduly while deceiving the gullible.

Such underhanded methods include creating multiple monikers on Nairaland, making comments with one and liking the comments with the others.

So, I invite everyone to fact-check this: Helinues (whom we suspect to be Femi Adesina) made a comment and another moniker repeated the comment line, hook, and sinker down down down the page.

We discovered that the second moniker was registered just today (see the screenshot below).

We suspect that the real fellow behind the helinues moniker created the new moniker Isotope3426. He made a comment with the old moniker and didn't realize when he repeated the comment with the new moniker.

helinues:
That won't be bad.. We have so many saboteurs in the top army and air force rank

Isotope3426:
That won't be bad.. We have so many saboteurs in the top army and air force rank

Why are we reporting this?
1. To prevent further deception of Nigerians.
2. To give the affected Nairalander a fair public hearing.
3. To let other intelligent Nairalanders help us in dissecting this.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 27, 2021
Lol, bursted

They are so many alternate monikers but their shallowness keeps giving them out

Someone like sarrkI

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by mightyhaze: 7:31pm On May 27, 2021
I for reason along that line,but only say helinuis no get brain. He can't be femi adesina. Fine he fit be one of his numerous paid online urchin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by FarahAideed: 7:35pm On May 27, 2021
Helinue is not a very smart person trust me ...I consider him the fullest among BMC zombies here even tough his mental acuity has really improved since he showed up here to hustle

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On May 27, 2021
Busted at last

Criminal elements pretending as if they've got the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Nigerians be smart, this criminals are out to deceive you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by ComrdDRS1: 7:38pm On May 27, 2021
I can see zombie hell anus hand

14 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Iamkuttie(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Desmond Elliot have failed as a Father! embarassed
He couldn't even wish his Children "Happy Children's Day"! cry cry

Disgusting!

*Pukes* undecided

5 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by RenaissanceGuy: 7:40pm On May 27, 2021
Not at all. There's a jobless person (or a nerd whatever) who autocreates several monikers every day (it always ends with 4 digits) and uses it to copy and repost random comments on random threads.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2021
How can any reasonable person think helinues is Femi Adesina? OP is not making any sense at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:45pm On May 27, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Not at all. There's a jobless person (or a nerd whatever) who autocreates several monikers every day (it always ends with 4 digits) and uses it to copy and repost random comments on random threads.
True. I suspect it's a nerd. He has hacked nl from all indications

4 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by ThatFairGuy: 7:46pm On May 27, 2021
Exactly

RenaissanceGuy:

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 7:53pm On May 27, 2021
mightyhaze:
I for reason along that line,but only say helinuis no get brain. He can't be femi adesina. Fine he fit be one of his numerous paid online urchin
Book intelligence is different from wisdom. Just like Femi Adesina, helinues manifests some book intelligence but lacks wisdom. Anyone who supports those who kill his own people is unwise. So, please, don't talk as if Femi Adesina is any different from helinues. It's just the fake glory of Aso Rock that may make him look like he's any better. Remove the Presidency from Femi, and he's just helinues.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by kinzation(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2021
Nice one

Detectives full here o

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by extol1(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2021
the association of village people finally get this guy. op Weldon

10 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by helinues: 7:55pm On May 27, 2021
grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Aufbauh(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2021
For the OP to insinuate that helinues is Femi Adesina mean that the Op himself is a dunce raise to the power of two. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 8:04pm On May 27, 2021
seunmsg:
How can any reasonable person think helinues is Femi Adesina? OP is not making any sense at all.
Aufbauh:
For the OP to insinuate that helinues is Femi Adesina mean that the Op himself is a dunce raise to the power of two. cheesy
I remember you guys called me unreasonable the day I gave this warning about the EndSARS protest.
https://www.nairaland.com/6191841/endsars-alert-see-what-happen

The following day, it came to pass. I'm not a Prophet but I discovered that I have rare gift of insight. This guy might just be Femi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by SILVERLINES: 8:06pm On May 27, 2021
mightyhaze:

So Femi Adesina get brain?

No body under Buhari government get brain they are just bunch of routers

11 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by mightyhaze: 8:06pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

lol.. dem say u be femi adesina. You,lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by cybersoldiers: 8:06pm On May 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
Helinues, is this your third moniker?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
Lol grin na Nairaland bot

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by VictorUSA(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:

Book intelligence is different from wisdom. Just like Femi Adesina, helinues manifests some book intelligence but lacks wisdom. Anyone who supports those who kill his own people is unwise. So, please, don't talk as if Femi Adesina is any different from helinues. It's just the fake glory of Aso Rock that may make him look like he's any better. Remove the Presidency from Femi, and he's just helinues.
Which 1 is book intelligence? Helli.anus has a very low iq.

9 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 8:19pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

The photo you shared here doesn't make sense. You're talking of someone who kept EVERYONE awake. But, EVERYONE is sleeping in the photo while the only one claiming to keep other people awake (you) is the one that's not sleeping. It confirms the saying of the elders that "a child who stops its mother from sleeping won't sleep either".

If you think that the infamy you manifest around is popularity, go think again. Even your conscience won't let you have inner piece no matter how you fight it. Stop selling your conscience for blood money.

17 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Skyfornia(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
That's not enough proof...even though I don't fancy the guy but what the OP is insinuating is not something to hold on. Someone else can deliberately copy Helanus comment and paste it as his comment just to implicate the guy.

OP how are we sure you are not even the one that did that on purpose just to indict the guy??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by fergie001: 8:23pm On May 27, 2021
That isn't an alternate, and the person involved isn't Femi Adesina.

Anyone familiar with NL knows there is a particular guy who creates new monikers and repeat word for word any contentious statement from any other moniker.

That individual doesn't use the same moniker twice.

The young man's comments atimes is annoying but he is entitled to his own opinions....make una free am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by VictorUSA(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2021
Op, i'm not saying u're unreasonable. I'm thrilled by your insight. But if i may humbly disagree with you, hellanus can not be femi on the basis that the former is a boy comparing his swears posts and childish attitudes on this 4rum.

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
The person behind this moniker NLPoliceWoman is .

If you're very observant anytime the dead meat vulture seller is being criticized he will use this other moniker to report you to the mods.

U are sharp.
I have caught him red-handed since.
NLPolicewoman is that dead meat griller for shizee.

15 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by nairalandankrah: 8:33pm On May 27, 2021
Fowl nyash don open..see odour

4 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:43pm On May 27, 2021
cool

Mein Fuhrer was just seen on Nairaland...
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Whois(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2021
Who helinues help

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums / Sen. David Umahi Resigns From National Assembly To Take Up Ministerial Job. / Picture Of IBD Dende, Alleged Smuggler With Tinubu & IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.