Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Anambra 2021: Americans Call Me “african Miracle Worker”- Dr Godwin Maduka. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Americans Call Me “african Miracle Worker”- Dr Godwin Maduka. (210 Views)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Americans Call Me “african Miracle Worker”- Dr Godwin Maduka. by freechuks05(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2021
PDP frontline aspirant and billionaire medical doctor has explained why he is dubbed the African Miracle worker in the United States of America.

He stated this recently in the just concluded second phase of 21 local government tour where he had interactions with all PDP delegates on the best way to position the party for victory at the polls. He stated that Americans belief in him is a sure testimonial that he is the perfect man for the job.

Speaking to PDP delegates at the PDP secretariat at Udoka housing estate, the venue for the interactive session with Awka South delegates, he told them that his joining the Governorship race isn't for the appurtenances of office which is the base reasons most political office seekers do so. He said that what propels his ambition is to unleash the creative ingenuity of ndi Anambra and place it in the comity of developed States in Nigeria.

"There comes a time in life when you no longer worry here and now , but about posterity; when you hinge your wagon to ideals higher than yourself, to collective progress and success which transcends one person. I already have all the money I will ever need and the gains that comes with excellence in my field. But I am not complete if my home state does not have the attributes of my success. This is what propels my ambition", he said.

He stressed on living an impact driven life because at the end of the day, nobody can make a private bargain with history. He added that he wants to replicate his exploits in America here in Nigeria. “I am respected in America because of the value I have created and continue to nurture in the health sector. My name open doors in Las Vegas. This is because I am a critical player in the American health sector. I have proven to the world that there is nothing wrong in our DNA. Success is what I want to replicate here at home and I have started in Umuchukwu already in my capacity as a private citizen. For the records, I didn't set out to transform Umuchukwu because of politics. I am not a politically motivated philanthropist. It was pure love for my roots and for humanity. Anambra is set to be the medical hub of Nigeria. I am not saying this because of politics. You can judge me by the success I have achieved in my career, education and community development. My works are a litany of success. I am already an all round success in my career, family, education, philanthropy so I won’t fail you in governance. We have done so well elsewhere in another man’s land, we want to do that in Anambra. Anambra has produced many great people like Zik, Dr Alex Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Chinua Achebe and many others. The only thing we owe to their memories is to make their home state great again. It is a tough job, but not impossible. Here I am. Send me."
#RightChoice #RightTime #Godwins

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

1999 Constitution Review: Imo, Abia Produced 48 Submissions — Sen. Kalu [VIDEO] / Presidency: One Million Nigerians Benefitting From Survival Fund / Six Years On, Buhari Has Failed Woefully As President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.