Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others (10463 Views)

We Will Impeach Saraki – Ahmed Lawan / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP / Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Naijaepic: 3:58pm On May 28, 2021
When I saw all those listed projects, I just laugh at it.

Every Government at all level took loan on behalf of it citizens to build infrastructure. This is acceptable in every ideal situation, So kwara State is not an exception.

Though, I haven't read or heard how much in loan was use in building KWASU or how much does Kwara State spent whole from its pocket.

But one thing that is more certain than sun rising in the morning is that 90% of all physical structures built at KWASU campus were build with fund provided by federal government through TETFUND scheme since the university inception.

So, I asked, how much does kwara State government spend on the establishment of KWASU.

doffman:

It used to pained me when I see people who have been brainwashed like you ; Am very sure you are part of of those people who called themselves SARAKITE .

All those project you claimed above , were not benefited the Kwara people; It set them up to do business for himself .

I know all the place you mentioned above.

Ask everybody in Kwara how those place is beneficial to the common people there .

Diagnostic is center he did was not 100% for Kwara and their services is very expensive for a common man go there and see yourself

The aviation you mentioned does not even benefitted for Kwara as well or tell me how many of your people you know is schooling there and now become pilot ; go there yourself and proof me wrong .

Kwasu is a no go area for poor people .

Kwara internal revenue is full of corruption and no any benefit to Kwara than to extort struggling Kwara people ,Same things to all what you mentioned above.

All those projects not developed to cater for Kwarans rather they used it to siphon big money in the name of projects .

Am not a politician and I did not like Abdulrahaman as well because we only know a former thief , we will know a future thief as well ; time will tell.

The day Kwara will be good is the day people stop embracing their leaders and continue holding them for their poor performances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Abe’s Camp Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group / PDP Youths Host Northern NGOs,Civil Society And Youth Groups In Kaduna / Osun Governorship Dispute: Tribunal Directs PDP, Adeleke To Open Case Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.