Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! (86220 Views)

Ghana’s Version Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online / Bobrisky’s Unfiltered Photos At Liz Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Got People Talking / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Adebowalay(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

He cannot be a girl abi u no go school?? How can you be contradicting yourself like this
why una 2 dey whyne una sef like ds...who be mumu? for Lagos
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:
He's a girl, stop using guy on her.
baaaad boy
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by skywalker240(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I so much love Yoruba Weddings, ''Small Rice and 7 Goat Meats''

Unlike Igbo Weddings, ''Plenty Rice, Half Fish''.
grin
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Blavas(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2021
From left it's a boy from right it's a girl from middle it's a half man half woman...oooooh dis guy gal de confuse me
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by skywalker240(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2021
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Cnach: 3:30pm On May 28, 2021
Bob dressing like a woman it against humanity and God
But forget about his filtered picture or non filtered picture he is beautiful as a lady.
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by osascybog(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's a girl, stop using guy on her.

HE is really a GIRL��������
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2021
Lol. It’s the one o’clock shadow. Other than that, he looks no different from a Yoruba aunty. I’m sure women who find him attractive for his manly profile still feel the same way seeing him in full makeup. They can also play with an erect “pole” at night hence one will understand why he has so many female friends.

1 Like

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by seyz91(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2021
A typical Look of 90percent of Naija Girls Without Filter

undecided
FishLaps:
As shared by Gistlover Blog .... Check It Below.

Looking at my Haters like,E pain them ����I come in peace
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Tolexandre: 3:39pm On May 28, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Bob risky will make a better president than Buhari
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2021
Looking horrible... too many dîcks up the anus will do that to a human being for sure
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by joshuaidibia(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's a girl.

QED.

One Gaybriel spotted

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Damian10(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2021
He is a he so stop calling he a her shocked
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by lastchild: 4:03pm On May 28, 2021
I wonder how people wants to cheat nature, see a full blown man with beards dey form one nonesense

so disgusting
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by pascalbenz: 4:04pm On May 28, 2021
Zico5:
I wonder who will bury this lunatic at the end. How people could stand and relate with him remain illusion to me. They guy will surely die a miserable death.
nawa for naija oo just like that he will die a miserable death ?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Qoko: 4:04pm On May 28, 2021
But the Natty boy still prettier than many Nigeria ladies.
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:16pm On May 28, 2021
Like say you be saint abi. Bros, how anyone else live their life is non of your damn business.
Throw the first stone as long you're a saint oloshi eda

Zico5:
I wonder who will bury this lunatic at the end. How people could stand and relate with him remain illusion to me. They guy will surely die a miserable death.
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by udemzyudex(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:
That guy worwor no be small, na filter dey help am

Man dey barber him beer beer everyday grin
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by CALCULUS16: 4:20pm On May 28, 2021
Khd95:
the type of cream these people use to bleach up damage their skins, i saw a friend recently, his pictures are always lit and fire when he posts them but when i saw him, i nearly puke, come and see spots and boil the size of groundnut on his face, very rough cheeks, i was left wondering how he has been able to hide those spots on his pictures
cheesy u r wicked [just joking], y would you be comparing the boils with groundnut cheesy u don chop groundnut taya cheesy
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by CALCULUS16: 4:21pm On May 28, 2021
osascybog:

HE is really a GIRL��������
she is really a boy
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's a girl.

QED.

It is either you are confused, or nature is confused or these entities are aliens with androgynous existence masquerading as binary humans.

Otherwise, it is an aberration, a sickness or a scam.

I think Bobby is a scam pesonae that has outlasted its need. In the future, he will be a man again.

Tonto Dike may have been fuccked by a sick psycho masquerading as a woman to sell bleaching creme. grin

1 Like

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2021
Deutronomy chapter 22vs5
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Donair(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2021
Always Irritating!!!!!!
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by sisisioge: 4:38pm On May 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Assually, this is not still bad compared to some real female socialites when they wear makeup. It will be interesting to see his unfiltered no makeup pictures biko. That's when it will really be shocking grin grin
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by kendo24(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2021
The joke flew over your head

RisenJoe:

He cannot be a girl abi u no go school?? How can you be contradicting yourself like this
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He's a girl.

QED.

He's a Shim
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by nisco18ng(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2021
See weeping on cancer bed written all over her
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 28, 2021
Do u wanna suck his cock? Seems u are hungry to have a taste. U slowpoke
4X4:
YOU SURE SAY THIS GUY PREEK STILL DEY ?
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Gamesmart: 5:36pm On May 28, 2021
FishLaps:
As shared by Gistlover Blog .... Check It Below.

Looking at my Haters like,E pain them ����I come in peace

Animal-looking!!!
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Gamesmart: 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
atilla:
Looks like she didnt shave and the bia bia is growing under the make up

She?

He be your future wife?
Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by xjiggy: 6:01pm On May 28, 2021
See as the guy jaw large as if im dey gym the jaws

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.