Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) (18094 Views)

General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Ndi Anioma Hails Appointment Of General Irabor As CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 28, 2021
The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Lucky Irabor today played host to the newly appointed Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Major General Faruk Yahaya in his office, at the Defence Headquarters (DHQ), Abuja.

The CDS congratulated Maj Gen Yahaya on his appointment as the 22nd COAS, describing it as a well deserved appointment. The CDS also wished him a successful tenure in office as he assumes command. General Irabor further urged the new COAS to build on the legacy of his predecessor, particularly in the fight against insurgency and banditry.

The COAS was accompanied on the visit by the Chief of Policy and Plans Headquarters Nigerian Army, Maj Gen Benjamin Ahanotu.

Highlight of the visit was the CDS’ presentation of Nigerian Army flag to the new COAS.

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday 27 May 2021 appointed Maj Gen Yahaya as the new Army Chief.

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by uptimumOne23(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2021
Most especially those Ipob terrorists disrupting our peace in South East...

As an indigene of one of the south eastern state, I condemn the rascality of Ipob members

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Coldshisha: 1:57pm On May 28, 2021
When class 36 of Defence college got made Head of Army and his superiors are to be immediately retired because the are not Northerners

What sort of legacy is that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by uptimumOne23(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2021
Coldshisha:
When class 36 of Defence college got made Head of Army and his superiors are to be immediately retired because the are not Northerners

I will prefer someone I trust than someone I dont

Infact 3% isn't worth it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Coldshisha: 2:06pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

I will prefer someone I trust than someone I dont

Infact 3% isn't worth it

Do you know how many people got enlisted before him that their career just abruptly ended?! Lt Gen, Major Gen and Gen.... They would just go home to their wife and tell them work don finish because one monafiq in Aso Rock don't trust me after 30 years plus of hardwork

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by uptimumOne23(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2021
Coldshisha:

Do you know how many people got enlisted before him that their career just abruptly ended?! Lt Gen, Major Gen and Gen.... They would just go home to their wife and tell them work don finish because one monafiq in Aso Rock don't trust me after 30 years plus of hardwork

Nothing changes,it's bound to happen...only one person can be the COAS, they can't serve forever

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by pepetua(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2021
Okay ,he don hear.

2 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by mogbeyiteren: 3:22pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

As an indigene of one of the south eastern state, I condemn the rascality of Ipob members
Fulani terrorist

10 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 28, 2021
This forum has made me believe .. we can never be one in this country... Ko possible

21 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

ishi gi okuru ingin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by dederocs(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2021
He definitely should, things were going on a upward trajectory.
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2021
Must it always be a Northerner?
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2021
That one with BIG STOMACH is a GENERAL TOO?

It is WELL

9 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:24pm On May 28, 2021
What Nigeria army couldnt do for 8years with about #10trillion budget , ISWAP terrorists did it in just one week.

Gallant Nigerian Army indeed!

2 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by tendyjohn(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
Hope he does a good job
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Brexxit(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2021
grin

Double wahala for ndi ipob.

Coas they didn't get,biafra too they didn't get.

Chai. Buhari why?
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2021
Which legacy?
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2021
Please someone explain the role of both position.
The COAS and CDS.

Which is superior in rank?
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by TheAviator: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
Coldshisha:

Brother, please don't listen to fake stories. Majority of the members of RC 35 and 36 that were bypassed to appoint Major General Farouk are northerners.
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Africkana23145: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
Reading
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by dallasi: 3:35pm On May 28, 2021
azraeljaheel:
This forum has made me believe .. we can never be one in this country... Ko possible

Follow the manual below...….o possible

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*

4 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2021
This Irabor sef just carry full rank with no pressure on him. Na COAS dey suffer all

1 Like

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by id911(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2021
FILEBE:
Please someone explain the role of both position.
The COAS and CDS.

Which is superior in rank?

There's internet on your phone and you can't google to get the answer right?

4 Likes

Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by FunkyJustice(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2021
The way i see things going forward i think the army will take over power
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2021
Operation flush criminal out is loading in the southeast grin
Re: General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 28, 2021
dallasi:

Follow the manual below...….o possible

*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*

LMAO

Thanks so much for the advice lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri / Amina Zakari And Her Uncle Buhari - Vanguard / Orji Uzor Kalu's 2019 Presidential Posters Under APC Flood Umuahia(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.