Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) (66547 Views)

General Farouk Yahaya: Army Alone Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Security Problems / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by fourboys: 10:30am On May 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
He can't believe it grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Yes it is bulletproof for security reason. According to a former COAS ADC, there is a sort of bunker under the table.

Okay. Considering the job and the fact that it won't be absurd to see people in the building moving around with firearms, it makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the information
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by UplifeInvest: 10:30am On May 29, 2021
Very well. I pray God gives him the wisdom to improve the Nation's insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2021
Looks like a clerk in an evidence locker.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are not Igbos, Igbos is a terrorist organization that must be decimated.

No sane human negotiates with terrorists.

grin

Osi Marshall

It looks like nobody has contracted you to come paint his house.

You can come over to paint my newly built house.

I will pay you reasonable amount of money.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by izubext007: 10:34am On May 29, 2021
Wish u all the best sir.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by lexy2014: 10:34am On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Major-General Farouk Yahaya Begins His Reign As New Chief Of Army Staff.

Two star officer sitting in an office with 3 stars

2 Likes

Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Benrosaria(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Major-General Farouk Yahaya Begins His Reign As New Chief Of Army Staff.

The best bullet proofed glass to be adopted, should be your attitude towards the peace and progress of Nigerians. Ask your your former how he died? Orchestrated and mechanized work by persons I won’t know
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by lexy2014: 10:36am On May 29, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Yes it is bulletproof for security reason. According to a former COAS ADC, there is a sort of bunker under the table.

Bunker under d table? What type of building is d office situated? Is it in a high rise or a bungalow? If it's a high rise, is d office on d ground floor of d building or on d upper floors?
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by tillaman(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2021
Sharp sharp they don clear Attahiru Ibrahim props comot for that way
50:50 life na dice

2 Likes

Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Donedeal1(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2021
Gen Yahaya Farooq time,

May you have a blessed term.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2021
So he's got a bulletproof shield in his office, I thought the military HQ should be the most secure place in the country. Crazy leaders we have, their incompetence speaks volumes.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by RealAlubarika(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
He can't believe it grin

Absolutely, the unpredictable nature of life. 7 days ago if a soothsayer will tell him he will become the COAS, he won't believe it with 100% certaintity

We rise by lifting others
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2021
b3llo:
He couldn't believe he is the one occupying 001 NA chair. Congratulations Sir! Only God give power to whom he ever desires...

Only Buhari gives power.......to whom he ever desires.....
Don't lie against God

1 Like

Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2021
Your office should be inside sambisa...mchew
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by cmecproblem(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2021
No computer or laptop or hi-tech gadgets for productivity. Instead they installed DSTV TO keep oga busy.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Bunmhi(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2021
We don see am
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by slam7000(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2021
It’s stylish in a tacky way. This office isn’t befitting of the COAS.
The table should be made of solid Iroko, mahogany or any hardwood indigenous to Nigeria and it must’ve seen better days.

His table looks so fragile. Lots cheap and out of place cabinets there.
Office of a COAS should tell a story. This office is artistically and historically incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2021
3 Star loading
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by ArticleBeast: 10:55am On May 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Bunker under d table? What type of building is d office situated? Is it in a high rise or a bungalow? If it's a high rise, is d office on d ground floor of d building or on d upper floors?
Well, according to the guy there is a kind of steel constructed tunnel. Anyway na according to the guy o. Whether na lie me no cum know o
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Package an aboki, aboki still remains aboki

Bmc should quit all these lip service on this quota system appendage, buratai, attahiru did more than this before ghosting

It seems sense is far from you.... Your comment already shows an Aboki is a million time better than u.. Oloshi, Osu chestbeater
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by obiekunie01: 11:01am On May 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Two star officer sitting in an office with 3 stars

Am sure he will be promoted by next week - promotions without a single merit!

nepotism and quota system don kill and bury this country - thanks to buhari.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by ruffDiamond: 11:04am On May 29, 2021
Quota system
CoaSS..*spits*
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Ayubaossy(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2021
;Dnice
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Danny50: 11:06am On May 29, 2021
When buhari is done with you he will not only dump you but murder you cruelly.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
Afonjas are in several pairs since esn emerge... now I understand why they are called cowards
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Ayubaossy(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
grin very nice
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
Afonjas are in several pains since esn emerge... now I understand why they are called cowards
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

grin
Osi Marshall
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

grin
Osi Marshall
Igbos are not Igbos, Igbos is a terrorist organization that must be decimated. No sane human negotiates with terrorists.
Re: Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Package an aboki, aboki still remains aboki

Bmc should quit all these lip service on this quota system appendage, buratai, attahiru did more than this before ghosting

That is the new tormentor of the IPigss and flattinnos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.