Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court (16291 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2021
1. The verdict of the Supreme Court on the certificate forgery case brought against me by the All Progressives Congress (APC), during the 2020 governorship election, is a vindication of the decision of God and the people of Edo State.

2. The ruling puts to rest the diabolical controversy contrived by opposition elements over my credentials and puts to shame the individuals that sought to swindle Edo people with falsehood and lies in pursuit of pecuniary gains.

3. The judiciary has once again, demonstrated that it is willing and capable of defending our democracy. I see this victory as a renewed call by God Almighty to rededicate myself to His service and that of the people of Edo State.

4. From the statement by the SC Justices, it is clear that they align with what Edo people knew all along, which is that there was no merit in the case. The controversy was diabolical and ill-willed. It is reassuring that the Judiciary has upheld the wishes of the masses.

5. I dedicate the victory to Edo people, who resolved to stand by me through it all despite the campaign of calumny.

I appreciate the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for supporting and holding steadfastly to the vision of our party for a better Edo State.

6. I am also grateful to His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) for ensuring a vibrant and fair Judiciary that upholds the will of the masses.

Governor Godwin Obaseki

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Sunofgod(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2021
Another Supreme court governor....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2021
PDP hails Obaseki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Nackzy: 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Congratulations, i wish those fools decamping to APC can learn from you, you're indeed a very strong and favoured man, grace covers you Sir.

Jst imagine went to buy spaghetti today something that is made in Nigeria is being sold for 320 Naira, Buhari where is they Sting

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by ClassicMan202(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Edo no be Lagos

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Judolisco(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Edo no be burdillon... Oshiomhole d biggest loser here.. Baba think say he come life to come fight... No b everybody dem dey fight.. Na slogan dey win election now o... Otoge for kwara... Edo no be lagos for edo.. Babanriga barawo ganduje almost lost kano..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Luckydubby7(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Congrat bro

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Trailblazer1(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
For daring to challenge the will of the people, Oshiomole and Ize-Iyamu deserves more humiliation grin grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Tmex(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
Victory at last. Congratulations to the people's governor even though some of your policies and strategies now are anti people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Sebastine1994(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
I said it that protest will never be the answer to our problem.

protest can never solve anything.

I will keep repeating it, the only way to save this country is to focus on your community. you can't change the world at once. every good thing starts small.

unite your community first. if it works you can export the idea to other regions.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Badonasty(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
Congrats Oba

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
But pls don't bite the finger dat fed u.....

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Trailblazer1(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
Sunofgod:
Supreme court governor....

You must be in sifia pains grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by chicalle(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
Obaseki my man!!!.. we already know he will win again and again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by landforeast(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Dragonyeed110: 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
I just love the man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by seedsower(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
He dared Buhari, he exposed them

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by slivertongue: 6:59pm On May 28, 2021
congrats man. Edo truly no be Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by kyuniii(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
I belong to everbody and i belong to nobody, congrats man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Strongbest(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by salbis(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2021
Osho Pikin, don lost oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by SQLmastar(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2021
APC should go back and get a good lawyer strategist. I'm not even a lawyer but I see a lot of loopholes in Obaseki election that could be used to depose him from office.
Oshomole and Izyenu, please do the needful.

Obaseki is not fit for Edo State.
He must leave that office this year!
Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Alexaonfleek: 7:01pm On May 28, 2021
Obaseki please pay up aau lecturers so that students can resume sad

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by janedonez(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by tnewsr: 7:02pm On May 28, 2021
Congratulations GGO. Time for serious work now especially that Bypass along Benin Sapele road. Waiting for FG when your people are suffering may not be a good decision Sir. That portion of the road among others is not good for the good people of the South South. See my signature too for free quote on your building/construction projects
Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by popesco123: 7:02pm On May 28, 2021
MALAMI, AYADE 2023
Re: Certificate Forgery Suit: Obaseki Reacts To His Victory At The Supreme Court by Matheusmartin: 7:03pm On May 28, 2021
Obaseki na scam.

If you are in benin, you'd agree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South / Afdb To Assist FG In One Meal Per Day Policy / Photos: Flood Ravages Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.