Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) (46442 Views)

The Family Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi Aka Ada Jesu, Has Released Her Obi / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Insidenaija: 6:58am On May 29, 2021
The remains of comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi aka Ada Jesu, have been laid to rest at her husband's village in Umuakum Ejemewuru, Oguta L.G.A. Imo State today May 28, Newspremises reports.

Ada Jesus who had been battling with a protracted Kidney ailment, suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday April 20, and died on Wednesday, April 21.

She left behind a daughter she had with her husband, Kingsley Nnadi.

Meanwhile, Newspremises had previously reported that, Comedienne, Ada Jesus, died in an Abuja hospital on April 21, 2021.

She suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday night, April 20 and was rushed to the ICU where the doctors monitored her. Sadly, she lost the battle to the kidney ailment she had been battling with on Wednesday, April 21.

She was 22 years old, may her soul rest in peace.
Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pictures-from-the-burial-of-comedienne-ada-jesus/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Insidenaija: 6:59am On May 29, 2021
More: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44,

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by thesicilian: 7:01am On May 29, 2021
This life is deeply spiritual

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Insidenaija: 7:10am On May 29, 2021
thesicilian:
Abi oooo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by OsusTroller: 7:14am On May 29, 2021
Chai!
See wetin buharî don cause.

Very USELESS man

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by hakeem4(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2021
thesicilian:
how

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by JuanJO(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2021
The mod wey give me this suspension thunder no go fire you. grin grin grin

70 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by slawormiir: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace baby girl
This na person way nor dey drink enough beer and smoke enough weed o
Na she still get kidney issues so o

Abeg eee....make I light my weed jor....

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by JavaScript9091: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
Rip to her. Saw her poster at ejemekwuru last two weeks and I was wondering if she was from oguta. Now it is clear she was buried there because of her husband
Start your real estate company. See this real estate website specifically designed for Nigeria real estate market
https://www.nairaland.com/6575328/why-need-real-estate-website

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Iamsupaboi(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Otuegbe: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
RIP
The gal get mouth sha
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Machinegun91(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2021
Go and rest dearly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Ladyoflight: 7:15am On May 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Georgesudosen(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
Really a sorrowful mystery
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Adakintroy: 7:16am On May 29, 2021
Life is meaningless.

Na only God sure pass .

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by MasterKG(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
R. I. P
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Zchi1052(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
So like play this girl don die true true

Life sef no get meaning

Anyways if her death is natural fine if not let her spirit haunt and hunt her killers

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by slimvida(f): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
May her soul continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
Next Time Learn To Mind Your Business. Both online and offline.

This advise goes to everyone.

Some people you see are not men of God, some are native doctors.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Classicalman(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
News says aged 22. Poster says aged 24. OK o.

May her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 29, 2021
We all going someday,rip to the death
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by aishapmbtoto: 7:17am On May 29, 2021
R I P
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Naija147: 7:17am On May 29, 2021
Even her killers go die one day

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Ceenachi: 7:17am On May 29, 2021
So this is true cry, I have been waiting to hear one day that every news about Ada Jesus death is rumour, .what a world. It pained me so much in my heart but we can't question God,

Las las make we just remember say one day all of us dy go down but not in our young age

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, and may God console her loved ones and give them the heart to bear there lost Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Benega9(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2021
To painful....buhari just D Turn Everybody Up Side Down

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by unitysheart(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2021
Life like a mist appears for just a day, then disappears tomorrow. All that we are can quickly fade away, replaced with tears and sorrow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Warmaterial(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2021
Life no balance
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On May 29, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : RIP Ada Jesus

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On May 29, 2021
I hope her killers are happy now.... Make dem no die again o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Koryc: 7:18am On May 29, 2021
Rip
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2021
embarassed
Every goddamn thing on this modafvcking earth I vanity upon vanity....
The truth is that we keep working out asses out day in,day out but at the end, nothing else to show unless we leave a good legacy behind...

Rip to her cha.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Is Pregnant! Small Marriage Already Done / Wilson Joshua: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Nollywood Actor / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.