Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night (6637 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / Bandits Storm Katsina Military Base, Gun Down Soldier, NSCDC Operative / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by SLAP44: 9:21am On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:
Thank God its IMO state. My own js stay away from Anambra.

Fulani man, who dash you Anambra?

Let small shame catch you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Kandeed: 9:21am On May 29, 2021
How special force die so cheaply in Nigeria strikes my wonder
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by SmartPolician: 9:26am On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

No.Insurgency but it will die out very soon.
That was how osisikankwu also thought he was untop of the World before the cloud came crashing on him and his gang of killers.

Osisikankwu was a mere kidnapper. The Biafra ideology is an entirely different thing.

Besides, Buhari has terribly handled the issue of Fulani herder/farmer crisis.You cannot be arming your people to take over people's lands forcefully and expect everyone to keep quiet.

You will be overwhelmed with the number of Igbo youths willing to take up arms against the Nigerian state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by SlayerForever: 9:27am On May 29, 2021
Kandeed:
How special force die so cheaply in Nigeria strikes my wonder

Special force are made of titanium baa?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by roundman: 9:28am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
compassion ko compassionate ni, idiot did you show compassion when they were killing innocent protesters at lekki or the shite guys, numerous innocent igbo guys that they've killed. rubbish. I'm not igbo but if I was trust me I'll be visiting army men family homes one by one and kill their families before they come back from killing innocent citizens
Kido go nd play...i don't have time for kids like you who's only defense they have got is insult.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Kandeed: 9:29am On May 29, 2021
SlayerForever:

Special force are made of titanium baa?
Not really even tho some are their death is just so cheap in Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by gentlestdude(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2021
opera1:

Will it still going to look really nice if ur relative is involved in this kind of situation?
thank you but if any of my family is blind to live in such a place then that's their problem, as for me I'm safe in the centre of excellence
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by mekaboy(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Osisikankwu was a mere kidnapper. The Biafra ideology is an entirely different thing.

Besides, Buhari has terribly handled the issue of Fulani herder/farmer crisis.You cannot be arming your people to take over people's lands forcefully and expect everyone to keep quiet.

You will be overwhelmed with the number of Igbo youths willing to take up arms against the Nigerian state.

Its no different from the number of church members willing to sow seed to their pastor for a better tomorrow. While the pastor uses the seed to better his life today.

Same as those who fight and die for politicians who promise them a better tomorow, while looting their future today.

Kanu a fraudster has sold a lie to the youths who see no future or have hope in the Nigeria that is destroyed by all ethnic groups including the igbos.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by SmartPolician: 9:50am On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Its no different from the number of church members willing to sow seed to their pastor for a better tomorrow. While the pastor uses the seed to better his life today.

Same as those who fight and die for politicians who promise them a better tomorow, while looting their future today.

Kanu a fraudster has sold a lie to the youths who see no future or have hope in the Nigeria that is destroyed by all ethnic groups including the igbos.

Oh, really? You see hope in this shithole country?

Nigeria, as currently run, is an embarrassment to what an ideal country should be.

I cannot write more than this and won't reply you again either.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Miracle1991: 10:13am On May 29, 2021
orikoku:
smiley smiley smiley Even in front of the base. Make them dialogue them no go hear. Security agents can't win this war.
we don't dialogue with terrorists.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Miracle1991: 10:18am On May 29, 2021
You cannot see those old fools called ohanneze condemning these act but they will rush to condemn IG that told his men to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by edochie12: 10:21am On May 29, 2021
Let peace reigns,you can't win guerira walfare
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
The good thing now is Nigeria terrorist forces now know that they can die in East,even their families knows that they are likely to loose them.

Unlike before that they come to East with full confidence of returning to have sex with their wives after doing python dance killing hundreds of innocent Easterners.

https://independent.ng/biafra-180-lives-lost-to-operation-python-dance-ii-rights-group/
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by hammerDK: 10:23am On May 29, 2021
STOP ABDUCTING IGBO PEOPLE, RAPING, KILLING AND SELLING THEIR BODY PART TO CHINA.

OTHERS WILL HAVE NO CAUSE TO ATTACK YOU.

NDIIGBO ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE AND HAVE RIGHT TO GO ABOUT THEIR LIFE, FREE FROM OPPRESSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Kyra1(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2021
Why are they doing this to our officers oh. Somebody cannot be an officer in peace again
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by November1857(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2021
Miracle1991:
You cannot see those old fools called ohanneze condemning these act but they will rush to condemn IG that told his men to defend themselves.
E painam ! We cannot see those old and brainwashed northern fools condemning bandits killings in the core north and fulani herdsmen massacre in the middle belt!

Your rag tag military will be dealt with in coming days..

Typical fulani muslim

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by lebron7(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Fake news to give them reason to keep on kidnapping innocent igbo youths. Look closely and you will see that those men ain't dead.
Lmfao
Are you blind?
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by achi4u(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2021
Fake news.

Those guys just posed for a photograph
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by UplifeInvest: 10:48am On May 29, 2021
So much unrest.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by FreedomArmy: 10:48am On May 29, 2021
Miracle1991:
You are a fool. One of them is my personel.
if really he is your personel then he needs to do a better job next time. He acted worst than an amateur Bollywood actor.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by hammerDK: 10:49am On May 29, 2021
achi4u:
Fake news.

Those guys just posed for a photograph

DONT BE SURPRISE THESE MEN DIED IN BORNO.

THEY REPORTED IMO STATE.
Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by FreedomArmy: 10:50am On May 29, 2021
roundman:
Are you alright at all,i don't normally respond to people here like this... these are people father's, brothers, husband and uncles, instead of you to show little compassion you calling it fake,this is not good at all.
I'm telling you those men are not dead. Look closely and you can see their phones are unlocked and its lying on their bodies. Who the heck unlock the phone and who where is the bullet wounds ?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by BKayy: 10:53am On May 29, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Fake news to give them reason to keep on kidnapping innocent igbo youths. Look closely and you will see that those men ain't dead.
Great Observation.
I noticed it. This is Nollywood script gone wrong.
Case of giving the dog a bad name to kill it but God pass them

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2021
I don't give a fucck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Revisit Alleged ₦‎70 Billion Fraud Case Against Bello Matawalle - EFCC / Why Channels Forum On Police Academy Was Postponed / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.