Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160191 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Like if Ɣoΰ expect a call this week grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin d week hs ended already.
audiigee: Like if Ɣoΰ expect a call this week grin grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
audiigee:

 doubt dat, just dat the previous batches had powerful men and women with high info and also had a shorter period.ours I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ up 3months now with no new info to give on when exectly we are to resume. But what can we do other then to wait in the lord.
Its arit. Either ways derz no oda option dan to wait
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2014
@isquarecct.
Pls at what stage are you,have you gone for medicals and waiting for offer or are you yet to go for medicals.tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Isquareccts I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ waiting for med invite oooo, Ŋa̶̲̥̅ she be d oga for this forum o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
audiigee: Isquareccts I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ waiting for med invite oooo, Ŋa̶̲̥̅ she be d oga for this forum o
Hahahaha! No kill me with laf, all join. Na me be old madam for the thread grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
I quess we have people that hv gone for medicals that are waitin for offer,someone shld confim pls
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
isquareccts: It will be helpful also if we keep the thread alife. It seems we dont have dat good relationship dat existed among the previous batches . My tots duo
I totally agree with U on this
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3: I quess we have people that hv gone for medicals that are waitin for offer,someone shld confim pls
I stand to be corrected but am not sure there are such pple around
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Blue2014:
I stand to be corrected but am not sure there are such pple around

I think we have people waiting for thier offer after medicals
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Some April hopeful did not make it to the last traings,@Blue 2014, Which set are you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
April hopeful are waiting for their medicaks while May interview peeps are waitng to knw their faith whether they were successful or not. Hopefully, success awaits them IJN, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
@audiigee
You are right,I undersatnd that very few ppl frm April were called for medicals,bt not all went for the traing,bt am confident the good news is coming very soon
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3: Some April hopeful did not make it to the last traings,@Blue 2014, Which set are you
April. Some of pple in April have already finished trainin, dos of us remainin r awaitin medicals.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Blue2014: April. Some of pple in April have already finished trainin, dos of us remainin r awaitin medicals.

Dey are stil on training.. 6months training, on field training now, d 1st 2 weeks wil b training witin d brewerie... Relax... Not all who went for med r given offer.. After 2weeks training in_house.. They r transfer to various business unit.. If u can pray, pray well, it worth having.. Buh u gat to b hardworking n zealous!

Tnks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
My people there is God ooooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
@Obisite
you are right,seems ur in already,cos of some constraints,not all that went for medicals were included in d last traings,but i think they plan to tidy up with this,once u v gone for medicals,u are in already
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Please what is happening? Are we seriously still expecting this? 3 months?Please anyone with any useful info?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2014
godlyheritage: Please what is happening? Are we seriously still expecting this? 3 months?Please anyone with any useful info?

Yes, I am so confident we are still expecting, N.B is a world class and an organized company, I believe whatever the decision will surely be communicated to the hopefuls,Let us hang in here,but let us also try to reach out through this forum once there is any feedback from them so that we all will be in the know how of what is happening,If any one also have a way of getting info,the person should do and get back to us,Like someone said earlier,they have been conducting interview for the logistics guys but I think they are done,lets believe they will get back to us any moment from now,Cheerz
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
No cause for alarm my people we are there already, let us still excercise patience
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3:

Yes, I am so confident we are still expecting, N.B is a world class and an organized company, I believe whatever the decision will surely be communicated to the hopefuls,Let us hang in here,but let us also try to reach out through this forum once there is any feedback from them so that we all will be in the know how of what is happening,If any one also have a way of getting info,the person should do and get back to us,Like someone said earlier,they have been conducting interview for the logistics guys but I think they are done,lets believe they will get back to us any moment from now,Cheerz

Alright bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Heineken International plans to merge Nigerian Breweries and Consolidated Breweries. A pre-merger notification has been filed with the NSE
www.theheinekencompany.com/media/media-releases/press-releases/2014/05/1784271

Meanwhile Consolidated Breweries is recruiting for Senior sales managers. Minimum of 0 year and maximum of 1 year experience.
Please inform friends who didn't make the NB interview. Its another opportunity to join the NB family. someone kindly inform X-Gun

Apply here
www.consobrewrecruitmentportal.com/jobDetails.php?jobid=29
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
its 2 days to next week. Guess smetin cool will come down d pipe by nxt week hopefully.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks Mr president, x-gun has been notified already likewise other friends who didn't make it to this stage. However, we are seriously expecting a call for medicals this week by God's grace. Lets Keep hope and keep the thrend alive.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol. You don start abi? Let them call oh. Its taking long.
audiigee: Thanks Mr president, x-gun has been notified already likewise other friends who didn't make it to this stage. However, we are seriously expecting a call for medicals this week by God's grace. Lets Keep hope and keep the thrend alive.

Lol. You don start abi? Let them call oh. Its taking long.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
godlyheritage: Heineken International plans to merge Nigerian Breweries and Consolidated Breweries. A pre-merger notification has been filed with the NSE
www.theheinekencompany.com/media/media-releases/press-releases/2014/05/1784271

Consolidated Breweries is recruiting for Senior sales managers. Minimum of 0 year and maximum of 1 year experience.
Please inform friends who didn't make the NB interview. Its another opportunity to join the NB family. someone kindly inform X-Gun

Apply here
www.consobrewrecruitmentportal.com/jobDetails.php?jobid=29

That is 100% true, infact the news came at about 09-05-2014 | 18:03. Is a confirmed news, go ahead friends to apply
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin ;Ice water: thread gone cold
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Monday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Gbengadan(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
grin ; Monday already... Calls!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2014
Gbengadan: grin ; Monday already... Calls!!!!

Haahaha. Yea, here is Monday, we have no cause to be afraid. We are staff of nbplc. Already. God is by our side
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello everyone. No calls yet? Hope alive!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hahahahahaha!!! Nah wah ooo. NB which way?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.