Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160074 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have a high hope, that this is my job no doubt, I don't know about you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by speciela: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3:

Part of April batch are on their field training,having finished with their class room training since June,At which stage are you?

Mine is may 30 at guilder's room. This job is our job ijn. My name must b on d payroll f nbl (amen).
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2014
na wao ooo. So lyk joke e don reach 3 months so tar enta d 4th month nw since our interview n yet no calls 4 Medical. See hw dis pple dey play wit person career. Na so we go dey?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Me too.....
speciela:

Mine is may 30 at guilder's room. This job is our job ijn. My name must b on d payroll f nbl (amen).
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
My NB people how una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥,let's keep hole alive, we will surely get there IJN. We are all potential NB staffs
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Delay is not denial. Every disappointment at the edge of our breakthrough! Fire!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
I believe in PUSH, Pray On-till Something Happens. This is my job no doubt
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
adiukuonyebuchi: I believe in PUSH, Pray On-till Something Happens. This is my job no doubt

Ur PUSH no rheme with ur Pray On-til Somethinq Happens... Na POSH u for use na.... Ok.. Maybe On-til is the Remix for Until.. Just sayin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
obisite:

Ur PUSH no rheme with ur Pray On-til Somethinq Happens... Na POSH u for use na.... Ok.. Maybe On-til is the Remix for Until.. Just sayin grin grin
he mayb meant to type "Pray Until Somtin Happen" wich is rev mbaka's slogan
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2014
I heard that some people started this August,pls who can confirm this info,this is very important and urgent so we can knw what next
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3: I heard that some people started this August,pls who can confirm this info,this is very important and urgent so we can knw what next
Hw true is dat? Beta confirm ur source ooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3: I heard that some people started this August,pls who can confirm this info,this is very important and urgent so we can knw what next

The informations I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not true, August started on friday and NB doesnot call for training on friday, only on mondays or tuesdays as the case may be. Ifo has it that the merger between NB and consolidated I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ in its final stage and human resource I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ actively involve after which we will be called, hopefully by this August.
Pls try to get facts cos this forum feeds a lot of ears. thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls UGOCHUKWU3, try and be more careful in checkin the facts b4 sharin information lyk dis becos d way things r nw, evry1 seems to be on the egde. A little piece of wrong info and sme will loose hope. Wat we need 2 do is to keep hope alive.
By the way,
Its Monday again and am full of hope. I believe mny more share this kind of enthusiasm I feel evry Monday. Gud luck as U wait 4 dat life changin call 4rm NBplc
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Blue2014: Pls UGOCHUKWU3, try and be more careful in checkin the facts b4 sharin information lyk dis becos d way things r nw, evry1 seems to be on the egde. A little piece of wrong info and sme will loose hope. Wat we need 2 do is to keep hope alive.
By the way,
Its Monday again and am full of hope. I believe mny more share this kind of enthusiasm I feel evry Monday. Gud luck as U wait 4 dat life changin call 4rm NBplc

The information I shared was not meant to mislead anyone or to cause ppl to loose hope,I did not make it up rather,being an active member of this forum,I felt I should communicate any info I heard, I was not the only person that heard this,just that I was the one that brought it to ppl notice,I made further inquiry to confirm the info,but it seems it was not true, I dont think I should be crusified for this,Let us hope for the best
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3:

The information I shared was not meant to mislead anyone or to cause ppl to loose hope,I did not make it up rather,being an active member of this forum,I felt I should communicate any info I heard, I was not the only person that heard this,just that I was the one that brought it to ppl notice,I made further inquiry to confirm the info,but it seems it was not true, I dont think I should be crusified for this,Let us hope for the best
I appreciate your contributions my dear. Please house Ugochukwu should not be blamed. I heard same info from a friend already in field training, but I jst waved it off...I believe we will all get there. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Gbengadan(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Well, its just abt 3 months that I had my interview and still counting. I keep having great hope that smtin awesome will happen soon...... Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠a̶̲̥̅̊ leave sure pass Oº°˚˚°º
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 4:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Well, I can see of a truth that all things worketh together for our good. Ours I am sure will be the sweetest. After merging with consolidated brewery, we will have a bigger environment to enjoy. Never never lose hope. Keep hope alive. This is my job no doubt
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by walterkenny: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
got the message too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3:

U try, Keepin the trend active and warm is a gud tin sha.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2014

I didn't get u̶̲̥̅̊я msg at first but Ɣoΰ did great keep it up.we are all one
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello house, pls was there any panel interview after may 26th? Just wanted to know as someone told me that was the last batch .
Blue2014:
U try, Keepin the trend active and warm is a gud tin sha.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
dareboyejayeola: Hello house, pls was there any panel interview after may 26th? Just wanted to know as someone told me that was the last batch .
Don't Knw for sure
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
dareboyejayeola: Hello house, pls was there any panel interview after may 26th? Just wanted to know as someone told me that was the last batch .

Yes, mine was on the 27th , Legend Hall. So 26th wasn't the last interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Still on high hope. This is my job my brothers andd sisters, I don't know about you
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sup guys, our med invites are coming in latest next week, by Gods grace, amen.
adiukuonyebuchi: Still on high hope. This is my job my brothers andd sisters, I don't know about you
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jethro2: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2014
dareboyejayeola: Sup guys, our med invites are coming in latest next week, by Gods grace, amen.
had dat som pals who went for medic v bin calld called for training pls hw tru is d info?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
dareboyejayeola: Sup guys, our med invites are coming in latest next week, by Gods grace, amen.
Amen oooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
dareboyejayeola Hw far?
This ur talk, hope its from a reliable source cos it sounds rilly interesting
Pls talk 2 us. We wnt 2 hear more
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bobskylo:
had dat som pals who went for medic v bin calld called for training pls hw tru is d info?

How did your hear and from which source pls,any call now is likely to conclude the process,i dont think they will seperate the batches now and I dont thin anyone has been called for traing,but if anyone has any other information,kindly let us know
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Heard the next call/SMS/email might be the last batch that would be contacted.
Blue2014: dareboyejayeola Hw far?
This ur talk, hope its from a reliable source cos it sounds rilly interesting
Pls talk 2 us. We wnt 2 hear more
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2014
dareboyejayeola: Heard the next call/SMS/email might be the last batch that would be contacted.

I strongly believe so,lets just pray for God favour, I feel is the current merger with consolidated breweries that slowed down the process,Lets pray for more spaces to be available for us after the process,Regards to all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.