Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,256 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (161149 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
Okay. so it's done!
sorry guys, i just couldnt talk back there. rules are rules, you know. better still for my own sake grin
anyways, the stuff went well except for Mr. Okoro on the left tackling me a little and the central man also. overall, i knew i did well and expects their call soon.
how was urs generally? let's have a gist.
i heard another set is coming tommorow for the same assessment. this came from my woman who heard the moderator tell the security peeps.
mehn! i hope my lateness wont cause me trouble sha ooo. it is well.
let's just hope for the best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
What questions were asked?
Pls enlighten the house
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
just normal interview questions (open ended)
just practice generally.
where u at guys?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 28, 2011
Dunddy please answer us these at least:

Any group discussion over a topic?
Any call to sell to them a product?
How soon do u see them calling up?
Wonder if they can afford to take all who make it to interviews and only going to cut out those who really mess up?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2011
trae_z:

Dunddy please answer us these at least:

Any group discussion over a topic?
Any call to sell to them a product?
How soon do u see them calling up?
Wonder if they can afford to take all who make it to interviews and only going to cut out those who really mess up?

really, it wasnt as we all hyped it. like castano rightly said, NB came up with something else other than what goes on in an assessment centre we all know to be.
just some forms to fill and you face a panel for a chat/interview as you deem it depending on your aura and charisma. i mean it becomes a rigorous interview when you have loopholes in you answers and composure but it is more of a chat if you are honest, factual and enthusiastic. then possibly, you get a reimbursment of your transport fare.

so, no there was no group discussion except for a guy who was trying to show when the recruitment team was around (i guess he was just trying to boost his chances sha grin)
u may be asked during the interview to sell them a product. i was asked but in another way according to my interview.
no one knows how many they want to take. i hear another set is gonna be there again today for another assessment.
they should NOT be taking less than 10 and im pretty sure i am part of them.
may i ask, WHY I WAS THE FIRST TO BE CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW? im really baffled. shey na from the latest dem dey serve ni?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
@dunddy,the man is not okoro,he is Mr Okolo a project manager,temporarily deputising in sales as Regional Business manager.He's a nice man and generally would not pick anyone out or be unfair.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
Gpd, please let me find favour in ur sight. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
@castano
what is your take on this thing gaaaan sef?
like how many do u think they'll take out of the 15 that were there yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2011
So those who did yesterday can Ʊ give us an idea of how urs went? How many were Ʊ guys?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
7-8.
From the looks of things, is this not looking more likely like fayrous?
I heard that one of the paanelist is the head of that unit.
Also does anyone have an idea of the take home pay for this position?
(Don't say, "get the job first".
Asking cos of those who are gainfully employed and need to know if this is the right step
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dunddy how far? didnt know u were there on monday, na God hand we dey. i was the 14th, by the time they finished with the 11th person, come see better buffet lunch. anyway, i was really stil scared about what to expect so the food was very unimportant at that point. the interview was good, i hope they wont have qualms about my been a lady. i was the only lady on monday, remember? i just pray there wont be issues about whether im ready to be posted outside lagos, cos its no wahala. 10 pple went on turesday, another 10 today and thats all. heard we should expect a mail this week. Im really trusting God to this for us all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
broombroom:

Dunddy how far? didnt know u were there on monday, na God hand we dey. i was the 14th, by the time they finished with the 11th person, come see better buffet lunch. anyway, i was really stil scared about what to expect so the food was very unimportant at that point. the interview was good, i hope they wont have qualms about my been a lady. i was the only lady on monday, remember? i just pray there wont be issues about whether im ready to be posted outside lagos, cos its no wahala. 10 pple went on turesday, another 10 today and thats all. heard we should expect a mail this week. Im really trusting God to this for us all.
hi,
the last lady standing right? dont worry, ur beauty alone is enough to get u the job. we didnt get to interact cos u were sitting at the extreme - i was the first to go into the den. anyways, how did ur interview go? so u got any intel on the numbers coming for the interview? how about the numbers they need?

omolasgidi:

7-8.
From the looks of things, is this not looking more likely like fayrous?
I heard that one of the paanelist is the head of that unit.
Also does anyone have an idea of the take home pay for this position?
(Don't say, "get the job first".
Asking cos of those who are gainfully employed and need to know if this is the right step

got a colleague who entered NB about over a year now. he said the pay is about 110-above but at the beginning during ur training, u get 65k.
hope that gives u an idea.

Now, moderators, how come i suddenly lost my posting rights due to SPAM?
House, what have i done so far to warrant a sudden ban or suspension?
probably better not to interact here again.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ok, but u have no idea if its fayrous or on of the beer products
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
aa rescue>>>. quarter to 12 and quater past three, i don de drive with one hand too much o, i tire o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dunddy and co your tips were most invaluable. we were 13 today who did the driving test. 12 guys and a lady. As at when i left 6 of us had been tested; the 4 in my batch (myself inclusive) were all good.

So some say they're driving tomorrow huh? can't wait for the interview call. warmest regards to all!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
trae_z:

Dunddy and co your tips were most invaluable. we were 13 today who did the driving test. 12 guys and a lady. As at when i left 6 of us had been tested; the 4 in my batch (myself inclusive) were all good.

So some say they're driving tomorrow huh? can't wait for the interview call. warmest regards to all!
u mean my SPAMS were invaluable? aren't u one of the moderators?
as far as i know, i have not gotten any value added to me since this thread began. instead it's been the other way round. why should i then get crucified for trying to help my mates here?!!!!
i'm pissed really! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2011
Dunddy:

u mean my SPAMS were invaluable? aren't u one of the moderators?
as far as i know, i have not gotten any value added to me since this thread began. instead it's been the other way round. why should i then get crucified for trying to help my mates here?!!!!
i'm pissed really! angry angry
so sorry man. the thing is this section of the forum gets a lot of spam by bots and google adsense crazy people alike so the spam bot is very brutal when doing its' work. any suspicion of spam and it temporarily bans you and hides your comment. feel free to email me when you have such issues; will be on it pronto!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2011
No wahala oga.
Hope u are good sha.
now i fit smile. i don get connection be dat grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
Dunddy, beauty is out of this one ooo, we are all looking up to God for mercy. People are still going for driving test so its getting tougher but hope dey sha. lets keep our fingers crossed and wait on God that brought us this far.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2011
it will be crazy for any interviewer to deny a beautiful-brilliant-last-girl-standing a slot. won't it.
dont worry, God is always on our side.
He told me that day that He will go before me and make all my crooked paths straight. i'm clinging unto the fact that 1k may fall by my right and 10k by my left, but im invisible cos im under his wings and his rod and his staff comfort me.
it is well with us all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2011
@ dunddy it is well
@broombroom it is well. That's all i can say.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2011
yeah right, Dunddy and Episkopos, its well, lets play the waiting game, and allow God to do his work abi?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pinkkystel(f): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2011
@ brombrom what was your driving test like. how many girls were u when you drove. were you asked to drive to the road and how many years driving experience did you write in your form
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
pinkkystel:

@ brombrom what was your driving test like. how many girls were u when you drove. were you asked to drive to the road and how many years driving experience did you write in your form

It's not how many years but your performance on the wheel. Go do us proud.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
@pinkkystel:

When is ur driving test? Just as dunddy said it is not about d experience its about the performance. Just perform well and we will be working 2geda soon.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2011
@Pinkystel, dunddy is right, its not how long, but how well. anyway sha, i've been driving for six yrs, and i wrote that too. we were six ladies the day i drove, but i don't know what happened, may be the manual gear gave the babes wahala. yeah, I drove out to the major road, we did a turn at the round about. have u done urs? all da best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
episkopos:

@pinkkystel:

When is your driving test? Just as dunddy said it is not about d experience its about the performance. Just perform well and we will be working 2geda soon.

i love ur faith brother.
Let's all look forward to the medicals. i need drugs to clear my fever ooo grin
is anyone feeling the same way as i am - checking ur e-mail and then this thread and then hoping the last poster wont say "yeah, i got the mail too"?
anything principality/power of disappointment that has been designed to manifest in our lives at our points of success do we declare null and void IJN. cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
@ dunddy: amen. God don do A̶̲̥̅♏. I no even know wetin 2 talk sef. Just know God has done it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
Dunddy:

i love your faith brother.
Let's all look forward to the medicals. i need drugs to clear my fever ooo grin
is anyone feeling the same way as i am - checking your e-mail and then this thread and then hoping the last poster wont say "yeah, i got the mail too"?
anything principality/power of disappointment that has been designed to manifest in our lives at our points of success do we declare null and void IJN. cool

Medicals again! they had better bundle that with the start of the actual training oh. We that stay outside Lagos ain't finding it funny hitting the road every now and then; spent not less than 10k on the driving test alone! (Test, Driving, Interview, Medicals).
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
@brombrom,being a lady does not reduce ur chances at all.I presently have have 3 ladies in my team at NB. in fact one of the ladies looking so thin and short drives her car like a man and she's highly hardworking.i think she even drive better than i do.so relax when u enter,u will be called a salesman like everyone.
@omolasgidi,stop asking about the pay.The pay is solid and u can own assest in a year if u plan well and dont let people akagum you because you work in brewery.Then everyone will start seeing you as a big boy,please rebuff them and save heavily.Where will u get a job without experience that will give a brand new Mitsubishi, brand new HP, a new phone with N5000 every month? so just hang on there and worry less abt the pay.
@dundy,ur info regarding the pay is wrong.Am sure ur intel is not a salesman,may be he works in another dept.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
dunddy i didnt see any mail from u, may be u should resend
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by golland: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
@ castano, thanks a lot for the info, its so true, no experience job with a brand new pick up, laptop, phone with credit, Now thats a company that is investing in you and you sure should not be scared to work for them.
Its structured and we all know selling beer is very easy, just like selling deisel, I guess, Please correct me where I may have gone wrong.

Meanwhile, i am worried about been posted outside Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.