Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160159 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2011
@dunddy, I dey o!!
Waiting for monday cos that's when I expect the invite.
Heard from someone that it is monday that they will notify people formally to start the training on Aug 1.
Pray all goes well
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2011
Don't u think is wierd callin her today. Tomorrow afternoon will be ideal, It s well, let jus kip ur fingers cross
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2011
@olubante, ok. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
@yomitt, i think calling her 2maro will be fine, i did call her on friday too, she said they re still on d result, u can call her 2moro and lets know wusup,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
Yomit2:

We were 13 (12 guys and 1 lady) dt did driving test on d 29th. Although they asked for our drivers licence while we were driving but those who didnt have dt claimed dt their licence is under processing were allowed to do d practical. Pewakac or smooth called kemi, she told him dt they are still compiling d result dt they will get to us when they are through(dont know how long it takes to compile result dt has been compile by AA rescue already). Kemi's number is 0**********. Im also contemplating whether to call her today

I never called Kemi oh. I think we should give her a break and quit calling; i can imagine how inconveniencing it is for her.
The truth is not being in the first batch we'll need to be very patient. let's stop worrying and freeting and instead start preparing for how to excel at the interviews.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
@bodescous, maybe we should wait till wed or thurs b4 we call since u called her on fri.
@pewacak, i wasnt too sure dt was why i said u or smooth. Anyway i hv taken ur advice
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
@yomitt, it is okay, lets chill a bit, ve a great week ahead.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2011
The invites should come in today, going by what kemi said @d venue when people went for medicals.
The earlier the better 'cos it will helps peeps prepare properly.
Hope it goes according to plan
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UpDates1(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2011
lol
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2011
whether dem send the mail or not oooo, we dey resume togeda come monday. cool me nor go wait ooo!
in fact, i dropped my resignation last friday lipsrsealed and have my baggage packed already, na say make the umpire shoot the gun maaa run. but honestly, the bestseller movie being shot by NB is so very suspense - filled ooooo grin grin

@ Lasgidi: what exactly did she say that you are inferring from? as far as i heard, she never stated sending us an e mail; it was konu who said so and even when she did she said "maybe, we will send you guys the soft copies of your letters on thursday, then you can pick up the hard copy". Konu also said, we will be resuming 1st of August but Kemi just said, 1st week of August. there seems to be inadequate communication in between as i see it. but all in all, this week na this week. cool

yemlevite maybe someone should call kemi! but who go come bell cat nah?! grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2011
she told those that did the second batch of the talk before the medicals that day.
in her words, letters out on Monday, u resume on the 1st of August.(sounded something like that)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
Yay! Congrats!! grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
@dunddy. Congratulation u guys. Followin the threads from day 1, it shows our commited you are & God has use that to crown all ur effort. Pls kindly inbox me your email addy & fone no to holubant@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
@dunddy and other congratulations. May God help us too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
@dunndy and others that have got the soft congratulations. May God help us too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
@yomit. If nobodY hears anythin today, I ll call her tomorrow 2 knw wats up
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
@dunddy, congrats , @holubante and yomiit, we hope to hear from them this week o o oo o o, may God help us.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
Adupe ooooo. @ all 17 congrats,@ the rest may God help you o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
@epis, amen o o o.congrats guyz
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
Amin oo
@olubante i have sent u frnd request on fb.
@bodescous let me have ur email add
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
@yomitt, u can add me at bodescous@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
So I guess I was a bit right when I said it would be monday.
Congrats to all the qualified. When u pick up the letters, do let us know what the contents are
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
lol
Thanks y'all.
God be with us all.
cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by delbisi: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2011
and so the story goes.the wonderful things that God has done. Congrats guys.But don't forget its not by power nor is it by might but by the spirit says the lord.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
truth is NB will not be calling the 2nd batch anytime soon. i just wonder why they asked us to go for the driving test whe they werent ready for us. and kemi is not helping matters, not encouraging when you call her to know whats happening. she seems to be enjoying the suspense game. i think you all should just quit calling and be patient. looking unto God who is able to do that he has done for some of our friends here.

@dunddy
cingrats man, i am so happy for you. sorry i have not called ya since, i have been on the road, from state to state, seeking other opportunities, so i have not had the time to access my mail till now, but do expect my call this week.

you all have a great time guys.

cheers!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yemlevite: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2011
Thank you all.We have God to thank for this great opportunity.however, may i say to all the other sixteen that- yes, the package is great, the organisation is wow, but the job is tasking and demands your intelligence and time as i noticed when i had a two day trip with Castano(already a sales executive).My point- Be prepared.
Also, to all the other guys waiting, Just hold on. I believe we should be able to feed you in on their exact intention by next week when we resume and can have a proper chat with Kemi. Be sure that with pple like dunddy, epis ,omolasgidi, my humble self etc you will get an info from us.
I totally believe this thread will help alot of applicants in future as it is detailed and sure has alot of drama. God bless you all.
Kind Regards
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2011
thank u all 4 being so wonderful & steadfast in faith. Special tnx 2 CASTANO 4 his invaluable support. God bless us all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bathrooms(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
truth is NB will not be calling the 2nd batch anytime soon. i just wonder why they asked us to go for the driving test whe they werent ready for us. and kemi is not helping matters, not encouraging when you call her to know whats happening. she seems to be enjoying the suspense game. i think you all should just quit calling and be patient. looking unto God who is able to do that he has done for some of our friends here.

Kemi should just be bold to tell those of us that had our drving test on the 29th of june the actual picture of the situation rather than this suspense game jare, i just wonder why they asked us to go for the driving test whe they werent ready for us. i wonder too looking unto God who is able to do that he has done for some of our friends here.
i think that what it is.

Congrats to all successful guys, epis, dunddy, yemlevite and all etchetram etchetram, make una no forget us o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
Dunddy,epis,omolasgidi and co, congrats and ao work dey go, dis forum is getting colder o o o o, plz help us confirm from them what they ve in store for the second batch guyz, when re dey going to call us for the interview, and all that, thanks,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by lnda(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
Really dnt know wtz happening, cs my driving test was 1st of july
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2011
@inda, ao many of you did d driving test on 1st july cos mine was on d 29th june,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by lnda(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2011
Guess we were abt 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.