Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (161161 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
@Golland, thanks. Why are u scared to leave Lagos.The job is easier outside Lagos for some cause they drive on a free road and complete their daily tasks on time.Also, the vehicle is not a truck,its a car with cabin and auxiliary gears for pulling the car easily out of ditches.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2011
omo make dem say na calabar 2mao? A̶̲̥̅♏ on ma way. I no even wan dey lagos sef.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by golland: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
@ Castano, thats so true, I didnt even think about the free roads, tasks and all outside Lagos. I felt the market is in Lagos and since the head office is here it would be easy and better to get promoted and all.

Well, are we going to be given a choice to choose where we want or we would just get posted randomly? Meanwhile do you have any idea how many people they would be recruiting??

Thanks a lot for all your answers, it has been so helpful
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2011
golland:

@ Castano, thats so true, I didnt even think about the free roads, tasks and all outside Lagos. I felt the market is in Lagos and since the head office is here it would be easy and better to get promoted and all.

Well, are we going to be given a choice to choose where we want or we would just get posted randomly? Meanwhile do you have any idea how many people they would be recruiting??

Thanks a lot for all your answers, it has been so helpful
they will post you,u dont choose,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2011
Thanks for the tips castano. i cant wait to start. with the tempo of the whole exercise, we should get something from them by next week. besides, the guy is a retails executive (probably he's not giving me a full gist for whatever reason).

whatever, i will confirm the pay once i start to dey collect. my own na to start first of August. grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 02, 2011
funny, in Nigeria we are still waiting for government to give us jobs
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2011
kenkenn:

funny, in Nigeria we are still waiting for government to give us jobs

correlation
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2011
dunny & castano,u guyz av been great. i did my driving test on wednesday. d instructor gave me 50points. said he was penalising me for my speed. i pray i get called & selected, cos i really need this job. i am so passionate about sales,dnt think i wanna do something else,and i will love to be doing it for great company like nb. i pray God perfects his work in our lives. keep it coming guyz.thanx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2011
@ smoooooooOooooth,
This is not to instill fear in you but it is to make you intensify your faith and prayers cos my intrusctor told me the lowest Ʊ must make to qualify is 70. So turn 2 baba God ooooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2011
well, it's weekend. nothing to look forward to than to relax and pray.
let's wait till next season (sorry, week) starts.
come and eat everyone!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2011
episkopos:

@ episkos,
God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of peace, boldness & of sound mind. well i know i did my best & left the rest to God as he has the final say. nway are u sure they wont add the written test score to the practical to arrive at 70? cos i was only talking bout my actual driving score. were u penalized for anytin when u did yours? nway av a great wknd. 1luv bro.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2011
i don't even think that score guys were peeping is correct. OR i'm preety sure the test score will be added and everything rounded to 100.
come on there is no way they'll drop the guys i saw driving on wednesday. if that is termed not being able to drive than shoot me.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2011
smooooooth your profile shows you're above age limit. uhm; you might want to cover your back/tracks and work on your defense at the interviews
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Castano, God bless u real good for the info, I dont mind beign called a salesman, in my last job, we were all called gentlemen. Posting is not even a problem. I really cant wait to join the NB team, thats all i have on my mind these days.
@Dunddy, u very correct, i open this nairaland page and my yahoo page with a little fear of what to see, God! I can atleast rest this wkend till 2moro.
@all, God is on our side, we will be there for the medicals and training together in Jesus' name, amen.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
@pewec
thanx for the hope.i too thot all the guys on wed were good. & i am really btw thw age range trust me. were u always there for the driving test on wed? & ow was yours?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
ok i guess. waiting for interviews.

i recommend we all explore this site for our sales interviews; they did a damn good job of covering all the basics:

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/workin/medicalsales.htm#FMCG

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/interviews/ivquest.htm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2011
pewekac:

ok i guess. waiting for interviews.

i recommend we all explore this site for our sales interviews; they did a damn good job of covering all the basics:

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/workin/medicalsales.htm#FMCG

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/interviews/ivquest.htm

for those yet to be interviewed.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2011
Do we have av any in the house that also did his/her drivin test on 1st of julY, when are we expect to hear 4rm NB?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
Everyone on a waiting parole. Just greeting. Hello pple?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
how u dey epis?
happy "4th of July"
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
Make i mark register, duddy ♓☺w Йą, epis ♓☺w una dey we all dey wait our letters ba
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sanya baba ow far?
Dunddy wassap na? Just chilling oooooo waiting 4 NBPLC's mail.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ Dunddy, pls wat was the timeline btw when u did ur driving test and when u were called 4 the oral interview.I can't wait to be called, We shall all see favours in the eyez of the NB mgt IJN
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
pls, does anyone av an idea of how many people nb will take? & d ow they do their posting,like do they send you to where u are familiar with. it is well!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
im very fine except that i visit this thread sometimes with anxiety. (im sure we all do)
Holubante:

@ Dunddy, pls wat was the timeline btw when u did your driving test and when u were called 4 the oral interview.I can't wait to be called, We shall all see favours in the eyez of the NB mgt IJN
no interval was more that two weeks.
apt test - 21st may
driving test - 6th june
interview - 27th June
medical - 12 July (Amen)
letter - 28th july (Amen)
resumption 1st August (Amen)
smooooooth:

pls, does anyone av an idea of how many people nb will take? & d ow they do their posting,like do they send you to where u are familiar with. it is well!

i doubt that. wouldnt you mind Borno or Abuja?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kalan: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
Just wondering if these jobs are for real or they have already selected their own.
Because the rate of joblessness in the country is alarming. so who are these companies
employing?

just wondering o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Dunddy, you are right, none took more than two weeks interval. A big AMEN to the other dates.
@Kalan, please, only positive thinkers are needed here. If we dont get this, that means a bigger one is coming, thank u.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bathrooms(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
It is well.
God go do am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Monday is gone.
i hope by friday (latest) we hear the good news.

kalan:

Just wondering if these jobs are for real or they have already selected their own.
Because the rate of joblessness in the country is alarming. so who are these companies
employing?

just wondering o.

Apostle wonderer, there is no room for such tots here! angry
This thread is for NB hopefuls and hope does not exist with pessimism. the anxiety we all feel is normal for humans.
no hard feelings bruv, but imma have to tell ya to WANDER off from here! angry grin
im sure NB needs more than 20 peeps. if so, at most, they WILL take nothing less than 10 of us 15 (out o'which i and my fell NLanders belong) cool

broombroom:

@Dunddy, you are right, none took more than two weeks interval. A big AMEN to the other dates.
@Kalan, please, only positive thinkers are needed here. [s]If we dont get this, that means a bigger one is coming, [/s]thank u.

stop that ma'am cos u and i and all NL friends are gonna be NB salesmen! grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kalan: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
Dunddy:

Monday is gone.
i hope by friday (latest) we hear the good news.

Apostle wonderer, there is no room for such tots here! angry
This thread is for NB hopefuls and hope does not exist with pessimism. the anxiety we all feel is normal for humans.
no hard feelings bruv, but imma have to tell ya to WANDER off from here! angry grin
im sure NB needs more than 20 peeps. if so, at most, they WILL take nothing less than 10 of us 15 (out o'which i and my fell NLanders belong) cool

stop that ma'am cos u and i and all NL friends are gonna be NB salesmen! grin

No offence hopefuls, the truth is always better until it stares!
goodluck. i hope you will sing this same song after 2morrow.

grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Kalan is there something you know that we don't. Spill the beans man.

Dunddy driving test - 6th june --->interview - 27th June was actually more than 2 weeks; about 3 sef.
and do you have any intel that you state your dates thus?:

medical - 12 July (Amen)
letter - 28th july (Amen)
resumption 1st August (Amen)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2011
@dunddy
dou i wont wish to be posted to any boko haram infested states o! if it hapuns,man got no choice,cos me i don tire to dey unemployed.lol! but i am seriously praying to be posted to a favourable state. & bro i share in ur faith bout d dates, na so e go be ijn.
abeg u all ignore d kalan guy jor! d process has been transparent so far & besides na baba God personally dey in charge of this one o! so i pity any1 who tries to disrupt Gods plan for his chosen. enjoy ur week guyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.