Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160114 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bathrooms(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Na God get power o, all the same, we remain positive.
surely meet ya all at the medicals/discussion.
good luck to everyone.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Was at d accomodation centre today but I'm sure u guys were all in and tensed up dat u wouldn't have been able to say hi. Besides I had a lotta preps to do before enterin d field. Hope d interview went well. Just pray and as my mum would always say,"quin cera cera"
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2011
Dunddy, wusup?thanks for that, but we dont ao many they will take eventually, we were 12 yesterday and today i learnt they are going to 12 pple too, i dont think there wud be any interview 2maro, so lets deduct that we are 24 altogeda, any idea of ao many pple that will finally scale thru which i beleive i will be part of them by the grace of God,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by manilarose: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
@india i guess u did u driving test 1,july too. Were u called 4 d interview?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
@manilarose, were you not sent an email for an interview schedule for today and yesterday?@manilarose, were you not sent an email for an interview schedule for today and yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by manilarose: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Bodescous. No e-mail was sent.do u ve any ideal if there is another batch after this set?hope 2 hear frm you
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
@mani, dont really know about that, but did u actually pass the driving test?were u superb when u drove?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by manilarose: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
@bodescous yes i did but u never cn tell since sme1 needs 2 grade u,u knw is nt an exam that u knw d actual answer. GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
Just for the records: HR are on a swift move as invitations for medicals/discussions on the 1st of September were sent today. Thankfully i made it, but it seems some other guys were put on standby besides outright not not scaling through. One love!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2011
For posterity sake just thought i should share with the house self-made documents i used for my interview preparations.
Find attached but note it can only be viewed/downloaded by registered members/users.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
@trae

do you know if anyone esle got the invite for medicals like you did? this is kind of worrisome. though it gives more hope that i was placed on hold than outright NO. i pray the outcome is favourable at the end so i dont feel worse than everyone as i had to give up going for a grand oak test so i can attend the NB interview. they were taking place same time and date. God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
this thread just went cold. NB really dampened everyone's mood with the result of the interview. we all thought they needed more hands than they actually took. well cheer up guys, better things will definately come after this. and who knows, we may not have heard the last from NB. well guys that scaled through should feed us on how the job is going, what's about and stuff. cheers!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
@smooth, na soo o. Ppl were taken aback by d result. Guys have not yet recovered 4rm d shock. I pray they call us soon. I did not see u at d interview, thought u didnt come.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
@yomit
true talk, i bet no one has yet recovered from the shock, but then i'm just trying to get myself going rather than stay down. nway i was at the interview, when did you have yours, tuesday or wed? i also pray God intervenes and they call soon too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
@smooth, I did mine on tuesday. Let me have ur email add, i have some info i want to share with u
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2011
verachi24@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by raphcash: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hey Guys,

I actually called a friend, who told me that he was also called by Nigerian Breweries, well i wish him the best of luck.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2011
raphcash:

Hey Guys,

I actually called a friend, who told me that he was also called by Nigerian Breweries, well i wish him the best of luck.

Cheers!

when was your friend called?

@yomit

what about the mail you talked about?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
@smooth, check your mail i have sent it.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2011
This tread is getting cold.
Dunddy, epis, yemlevite n others, do u have any news 4 those of us place on standby
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
hi guys,
sorry i've been outta here for some time.
the job is all about movements. always on the road.
anyways, i learnt that for those on hold, there is every possibility of joining in january.
a new set of test was conducted recently and you guys should be resuming together.
just put ur minds at rest but meanwhile, use your productive energies on something else than worry.
as for the number; i ve got no idea how many but i believe many more sales forces are needed given the just concluded project and acquisition of breweries.
you guys might also wanna get prepared for SABmiller. their plant is almost finished and im sure once production starts, there will be massive need for sales force.

cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
hi dunddy, good to hear from you again. and thanks for the infop man. we got our eyes fixed for january nways. we only hope all will end well eventually. its not the time it takes, but at the end one shld get a favourable result. hmmmm, so th job is all bout moving ehn, i will sure like that as i love to be on the move always, nway i hope its fun dou. do take care and safe on all your trips,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by phemmy26(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hi, i got a text from nb plc for a driving test on the 23rd but the text message was incomplete, did anyone get the text message also
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by poby(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
@phemmy, also got the text, this is it,
Dear candidate, you are hereby invited for a driving test in consideration for the position of sales executive with Nbplc .date:wednesday 25th january, 2012. Venue :AA rescue office Lekki(13/15) casterlock avenue, jakande third roundabout,the road between SPIG and Mobil lekki Las gidi. Time:9 am prompt Hope it helps.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by poby(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2012
How re u guys preparing for the test. Anyone here?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2012
@poby,phemmy. Pls can you email me your contact no to holubant@yahoo.com.I did a similar drivin test in july 2011.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Deji35: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2012
Have the guys with the text message done a driving test in the past? OR are they doing it for the first time?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kingsleyejims(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2012
d d.test was ok yest.we were 17 in no.hrd it startd last fri & wil end ds friday.xpectin int. cal in 2wks, AMEN!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kingsleyejims(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hey guys, workforce mail didnt get 2my inbox cos of altertatn 2my mail i.d,bt wit sms i had all i needed.my worry now is,wil nbl reach us 4 interview 2ru sms also?&wen r we xpectin' d i.v?who's got info,pls help!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by poby(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hellooo- anyone here? Just for the records, got a mail that i was successful in the driving test conducted in January, was told to send my Cv and also to fill a form. Hoping to be called for an interview. Did any one also get the mail?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kingsleyejims(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
Tanx 4d info @poby,were u also in4med via sms?cos i rememba workforce had issues wit my email i.d, it is well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.