Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160116 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2011
@inda. Watsup, I was there as well on 1st july, wat exactly happened 2 lads who were nt wit drivers licence. I was the 1st 2 be attended to by the 2nd intructor on that daY. I was nt allowed 2 see ma scores b4 I left the venue. AnY latest news.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2011
@dunddy, epis, lasgidi, skydon, yemlevite, gordon and d rest i salute u and congratulate u ones again. How has your training been and how long will your in-house training last?
@ pewekac, smooth, traez where are u ?
@bodescous u ve not replied my mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2011
@yomitt, i didnt get ur email o o oo o o, send to bodescous@yahoo.com, any latest gist on NB, i learnt they are going to ve just two weeks induction, then the training will be on-job training, but i think the guyz shud feed us whats going on there if they ve been able to talk with Kemi,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
@bodescous, ok baba. I have not heard anything oo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
@bodescous, even if they asked she might not disclose it. I think she doesnt just want to divulge company's info. Lets just keep praying that they call us soon.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
@yomitt2, aight, lets keep our fingers crossed then , we ve done our part,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Babalola19(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2011
pls how can i apply for the Job?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2011
@babalola19, i dont think there is vacancy now for those that just want to apply but you can check their site: www.nbplc.com if there is new openings.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Babalola19(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2011
have check the site but show notg
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Babalola19(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2011
i don tired no where to register is like there form is closed?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yemlevite: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hey guys, sending you this as promised in my last message. We are one week old in the organisation and its been a great experience as dunddy, epis and co can attest to. As for Kemi calling, i can only say that you be patient as you can be sure you will be the next set of people to be called for interview when they are totally through with launching us out. Put you mind at rest. I sincerely wish you all the best and will let you know when i get information that will be helpful to calm your nerves. All the best guys and i can say to you, NB is sure a world class organisation.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by lnda(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2011
@yemlevit, what kind of questions were U̶̲̥̅̊ asked in d interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yemlevite: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Inda, My interview question was based on my experience.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by lnda(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ b a bit more explanatory, or do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean ur experience on ur c.v
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
@yemlevite, thanks so much for the info.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
@yemlevite, thanks my guy for what you just dropped here, lets just be hopeful, regards to epis,dunddy,omolasgidi and co,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Babalola19(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2011
Let me try the form again may be i will succeed on it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Hello124: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hey guys, I applied for the Nigerian Breweries grad management role during the Global careers event here in London and was shortlisted for the final assessment day on the 20th of Aug in London. I was wondering if any one of u knows what the salary is for entry level graduates with foreign degrees as I was told they recruited only students with foreign degrees ( which i think is a totally wrong and naive way of classifying graduates). I ll appreciate your responses. Tanks in advance and God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Yomit2(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
Kemi has started sending invitatn 4 intervew 4 d 2nd batch. Guys ur check ur mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
Letter for interview don come out oo o o o, house,anybody in d same shoe after a long long suspense, yemlevite,omolasgidi,dundy, tell us ao to go about the stuff, we need you guyz, thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
At last! Best of luck to everyone!

Dear Candidate,

Futher to your success in the Driving Test, you are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in a Panel Interview for the position of Sales Executive in NB
Plc.

Details are as follows,

Date : Tuesday the 23rd Of August 2011

Venue : NB Plc Accomodation Center, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , Lagos

Time : 8.00am Prompt

You are required to come along to the venue with the Originals of your credentials for Sighting, and photocopies to be submitted of the listed items

1. An ID card or any form of photograph carrying identification

2. Birth certificate or Sworn Age Declaration

3. West African School Certificate or its equivalent

4. Bsc /HND Certificate or Statement(s) of Result

5. NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate

6. 1 Passport photograph

7. CV

On arrival at the venue , request to see the undersigned.

Kindly respond via return mail to confirm your participation in the assessment on or before Tuesday the 16th of August 2011,

You are required to attach a copy of your updated CV to your response (This is very Important)

Note that your CV should be drafted using the format provided in the attachment below not exceeding two (2) pages
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
Yeah Tre-z, congrats bro, lets hope and pray we scale thru the next stage, guyz in the house,share experiences and info needed to know,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bathrooms(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2011
i am also in the train.
we thank God o,
hope its all 13 of us?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
No be us alone o o o, u forget say some guyz also came on d 30th and 1st july, they are even more than us then, wudnt really knw ao many were shortlisted anyways,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Holubante: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2011
Dear Candidate,Futher to your success in the Driving Test, you are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in a Panel Interview for the position of Sales Executive in NBPlc.Details are as follows, Date : Wednesday the 24th Of August, 2011Venue : NB Plc Accomodation Center, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , LagosTime : 8.00am Prompt. Pls who else did his/her driving test on 1st july that is sheduled to come for panel interview on 24th August?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
grand oak test and nb interview dey clash. same day, same time. what do i do?

nway goodluck to everyone that got called.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
Interview went well. Nothing unusual, just as expected as already revealed on this thread if you care to read back. Just be confident and smart. God willing see you guys again at the medicals/discussions. Peace!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by manilarose: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
pls we were 2gether @AA RESCUE 1st july.r u d only one shortlisted frm our set?pls i wil luv get more info frm.emmyeducation@yahoo.co.uk. Pls u cn reach me on i.d or drop ur number so i cn call u.i will really appreciate thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
The interview was okay except the man at the right corner tackling me on d Equilibrium point which i explained very well but he insisted ve not until when d other man said he's okay with me, na God go finish d rest o o o ,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Good luck to u all.
Just pray and it shall be well.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
As an addendum questions generally cut across:

General Interview questions: why should we hire you? Etc

Sales based questions: market this bottle of beer to me. etc

Interview from field of study: what is demand and supply. etc

Interview based on your work experience: . Give an instance of a time when you were queried by your boss. what has your vertinary Doctor work experience got to do with sales. Etc (Haha, made those examples up)

If you know how to use Google and how to tap from wisdom of your mentors then nothing do you. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.