Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (25652 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:40am On May 29, 2021
Graphical details of attacks on INEC Offices since the 2019 General Election, as at 24th May 2021..

1. The First Picture is the summary of attacks in 2019.

2. The Second Picture is the summary of attacks in 2020.

3. The Third Picture is the summary of attacks in 2021.

4. The Fourth Picture is the Grand Summary of All the attacks from 2019 till 24th May 2021.

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1397962839583858697?s=19

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:44am On May 29, 2021
I will sympathize with INEC if they were conducting referendum.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:10pm On May 29, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
When will they conduct the Referendum naa?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14pm On May 29, 2021
Dduce0:
There are not necessary. What Nigeria need is a complete free and fair Election
Do you think that these attacks are sort of messages to INEC in a violent manner?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by shadeze: 12:15pm On May 29, 2021
I really pity those staff they will send to conduct Anambra elections later this year and the policemen that will be deployed. I don't know how they are going to safeguard everyone. The UGM will likely look for soft targets in remote areas of the state and unleash mayhem on the staff and security officials deployed there. They have already started with their no elections campaign again, that's how they threatened my life in 2019 while we were out campaigning in broad daylight in Aba a major city in the east and the police were with us yet they did nothing while these IPOB guys told us to pack up before they change their minds and unleash hell on us. We had to run for our dear lives.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:23pm On May 29, 2021
shadeze:
I really pity those staff they will send to conduct Anambra elections later this year and the policemen that will be deployed. I don't know how they are going to safeguard everyone. The UGM will likely look for soft targets in remote areas of the state and unleash mayhem on the staff and security officials deployed there. They have already started with their no elections campaign again, that's how they threatened my life in 2019 while we were out campaigning in broad daylight in Aba a major city in the east and the police were with us yet they did nothing while these IPOB guys told us to pack up before they change their minds and unleash hell on us. We had to run for our dear lives.
We really need to vote in Anambra this November ooo.
We really need a good Governor whom we chose by ourselves, and not any puppet they chose for us and imposed on us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2021
Is that all?
Anambra is peaceful and election will hold peacefully

shadeze:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by JavaScript9091: 1:26pm On May 29, 2021
very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by BluntCrazeMan: 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
Seun
Mynd44
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:34pm On May 29, 2021
No election in 2023. Sai Buhari till 2045

6 Likes

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Koryc: 9:34pm On May 29, 2021
It's mostly internal sabotage.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by fenibak: 9:34pm On May 29, 2021
you brought in a dictator and a 1983 failure,like i call him,some people prefer to call him a vegetable

5 Likes

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 29, 2021
e don red

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:35pm On May 29, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Since they have refused to do that, no more elections in Biafraland

6 Likes

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by thatsleepboy1: 9:35pm On May 29, 2021
Mtcheeeew
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 29, 2021
No love found

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Soljaboi44(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
angry
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Officialgarri: 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
Very backward set of people.

They don't mind going out to other place to develop but will never forger to destroy the little they have.
Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Adeoyebusola193: 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
you brought in a dictator and a 1983 failure,like i call him,some people prefer to call him a vegetable

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by Teejay13(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
So what do they want us to do with the report then, should we begin to cry or laugh over it?

Idiot people, after they must have embezzle public fund, they will start looking for sick excuses to give.

God punish una generation

3 Likes

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by 1MCN: 9:39pm On May 29, 2021
You'd notice that in the east the attacks started majorly after the Supreme Court overturned the wishes of the people of Imo state.

The people now saw the umpire as a useless institution.

Should Nigeria call for a referendum today to be conducted by the same INEC and supervised by the United Nations and monitored by the world you'd see the same east singlehandedly rebuilding and even upgrading all the facilities to state of the art.

These easterners are clearly intentional.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by SaintLucia: 9:41pm On May 29, 2021
INEC should not worry, they should just follow their rule of not conducting election in a place where there is insecurities. The burning should continue till 2023, a big advantage to APC and a big disadvantage to IPOB political party PDP cos that is their stronghold.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On May 29, 2021
God punish all violent souls in Nigeria.

OK bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by mukthar2000(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2021
Electronic voting should be introduced .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 by janedonez(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2021
99% of Nigeria's problems were caused by INEC and their staff. Failure to conduct credible elections will ultimately make political office holders not to be accountable to electorates.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.