Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? (639 Views)

Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 5:07pm On May 29, 2021
Exactly six, Gen. Mohammed Buhari was sworn as the President. Many people were full of high hope and expectations.... But I want to ask;
How Improved is the quality of your life in the last six years?
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by SLAP44: 5:09pm On May 29, 2021
I have been getting daily cash alerts of #1m since the mannequin took over grin

1 Like

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 5:16pm On May 29, 2021
If you were earning #200k in 2015; your purchasing power is less than #45k in 2021!

3 Likes

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
SLAP44:
I have been getting daily cash alerts of #1m since the mannequin took over grin

Cut soap for us too....

1 Like

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
Only those who put all their Hope on government would remain stagnant..

We changed, moved and progressed

2 Likes

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 6:25pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Change has changed you....
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 6:26pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Change has changed you....

Yeah into a progressive way... LG
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 6:30pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Yeah into a progressive way... LG

Even 30k is useless this day...

3 Likes

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Even 30k is useless this day...

I have also been wondering how people survive with such amount.

Anyways, fingers are not equal.. We are always grateful here

3 Likes

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 6:39pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

I have also been wondering how people survive with such amount.

Anyways, fingers are not equal.. We are always grateful here
Lol, lala can tell us....

1 Like

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 6:40pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Lol, lala can tell us....

You kept some secrets with Lala or what?

1 Like

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 6:49pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

You kept some secrets with Lala or what?
Bread was N150, but N400-500 per loave depending on your location. Pure water was N5 per satchet, now 3 #50.
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 6:50pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Bread was N150, but N400-500 per loave depending on your location. Pure water was N5 per satchet, now 3 #50.

So as price of goods went up in other countries... Infact some countries are currently having worst situation in prices of goods gone up

Are you still earning same salary for the last past 5 years?
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 6:52pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

So as price of goods went up in other countries... Infact some countries are currently having worst situation in prices of goods gone up

Are you still earning same salary for the last past 5 years?

Lower self....
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 6:54pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Lower self....

Hmmmm... And is it that you made up your mind not to move or what?
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 7:11pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Hmmmm... And is it that you made up your mind not to move or what?

De valued by Government policies...
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 7:12pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

De valued by Government policies...

If the company is not viable on its own before the government policies, most especially if the owner used to have access to corrupt money...

So many companies and businesses are growing upon the government policies.

That's why I said fingers are not equal

1 Like

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

If the company is not viable on its own before the government policies, most especially if the owner used to have access to corrupt money...

So many companies and businesses are growing upon the government policies.

That's why I said fingers are not equal

I was building a bungalow in 2015, cement was N1550, today it is #4200. 16mm rod was #95k per ton. So not every depends on government to live. My visa fees $160 *205, today visa is still $160, but naira is N492.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 7:22pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

I was building a bungalow in 2015, cement was N1550, today it is #4200. 16mm rod was #95k per ton. So not every depends on government to live. My visa fees $160 *205, today visa is still $160, but naira is N492.

Like I said, prices of goods also went up in other countries... So Nigeria is not the only one with exchange rate issue.

Regarding your project, the amount you would rent the house if you finish will totally be different from the amount you would have collected as rent in 2015...

Real estate hardly depreciate
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 7:26pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Like I said, prices of goods also went up in other countries... So Nigeria is not the only one with exchange rate issue.

Regarding your project, the amount you would rent the house if you finish will totally be different from the amount you would have collected as rent in 2015...

Real estate hardly depreciate

Bad managers of economy. Go to markets around you. Quality of life is deteriorating bros, Buhari is a failure period!
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Bad managers of economy. Go to markets around you. Quality of life is deteriorating bros, Buhari is a failure period!

Failure in security but other aspects this government is still fair.. There are political wills on some other critical issues.. Regarding Covid-19, I have not seen any Africa countries that provided palliative items plus grants like Nigeria...

Even though more are expected from the government Don't make it look as if they are just there doing nothing
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 7:45pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Failure in security but other aspects this government is still fair.. There are political wills on some other critical issues.. Regarding Covid-19, I have not seen any Africa countries that provided palliative items plus grants like Nigeria...

Even though more are expected from the government Don't make it look as if they are just there doing nothing

Ok if you say so. Truth is bitter. I an sure you are one of those who were meant to share palliatives. You are not different from Saarki, madriguys, BBQ, SirJamo in defending evil of this government. Go to markets, filling stations, eatries, Church and see how able bodied are begging to survive.
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Ok if you say so. Truth is bitter. I an sure you are one of those who were meant to share palliatives. You are not different from Saarki, madriguys, BBQ, SirJamo in defending evil of this government. Go to markets, filling stations, eatries, Church and see how able bodied are begging to survive.

Probably the European football clubs I am supporting are also paying me for supporting them..

grin
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by nedu666: 7:53pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Lol grin grin grin

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by nedu666: 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Bros u follow person with 46,000 comments dey debate. Which man with a reasonable job or business will have time on their hands to post 46,000 comments grin grin
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 8:00pm On May 29, 2021
Omooba77:

Speaking of your project, you had affiliation with Pdp before 2015? Could it be what I was thinking? undecided
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 8:04pm On May 29, 2021
nedu666:

Bros u follow person with 46,000 comments dey debate. Which man with a reasonable job or business will have time on their hands to post 46,000 comments grin grin

Campaign for me more... That would give NL's opportunity to go through those comments and see if there are gossip comments in them... What's my business with BBA, why do I have to give a damn about Baba Ijesa or any gossip stories.. Those 46,000 are majorly Politics discussion and suggestions which reasonable of the suggestions have been made use by government..

You see, that's my way of contributing my quota towards the development of Nigeria..

Apart from being a man gossipper,what contribution have you made towards the development of Nigeria?

Btw, the likes are 230k+... Should incase you don't know
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by FarahAideed: 8:08pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Even people that Buhari is directly feeding are talking
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by helinues: 8:15pm On May 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Even people that Buhari is directly feeding are talking

Only those who put all their Hope on government would remain stagnant

I wasn't brought up that way.. I was taught how to be self reliance which I am grateful for today...
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 8:54pm On May 29, 2021
nedu666:

God bless you jare, he is a permanent resident here grin
Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by Omooba77: 8:54am On May 31, 2021
I didnt mention security oooo, farmers are happy going to farm...grin

1 Like

Re: How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years? by ogbuefi677(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

By staying on nairaland typing bullsheet 24hrs of every day?
Aturu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Officially Joins Biafra Agitation. / How I Killed, Distributed Kehinde’s Body — Local Night Guard / What The Buhari-led Administration Should Know About The Rearrest Of Mazi Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.