Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside (38336 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / ‘There Won’t Be Outside Influence’ — CJN Speaks On Supreme Court ‘VAT Panel’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Uteghe(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2021
grin Kanu was the first to promised he'd die for Biafra. He's dodging death,while killing his other Igbos.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 4:35pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He has valid points in what he said

Nnamdi Kanu should come home and face the government

he was in nigeria for years,got jailed for two years without trial,after his release he continued his struggle until the military invaded his home,don't let sentiments blind your reasoning..
it does matter if you hate or like igbos,just make sure you make a justifiable point when arguing against something,don't resort to baseless mockery...
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by isaythetruth(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi is endangering the life of the people he claimed he loved for much

I'm not against people or group seeking for freedom but Nnamdi Kanu is going about it the wrong way.
that is one thing I dislike about black people, very evil people... They claim to know it all!

He is going about it the wrong way... Okay, oga right way, can you in one sentence tell me how he should go about it?

In the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth... And only the...

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by od501: 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
liketerm:
lamidi kanu is a low budget shekau

Shekau with British citizenship. You guys are just too dumb to be commenting on this forum!
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by isaythetruth(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
Veqtor:
Chai. So instead of ds fo0l to focus on finding d herdsmen that killed scores of Ebonyi ppl last month, he's gallivanting on ipob matters.

Dat his pocket he wants to keep filling while the blood of easterners are shed will soon open up nd swallow him.
he is always seeking for Nnamdi Kanu attention, but he doesn't know that MNK no get em time. Is it not 4years wet remain?... Body go tell am na.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by od501: 4:41pm On May 30, 2021
joeluv:
That’s the way IPOB insults anyone that has a different view. Very intolerant lots. Is that how u plan to run your country? Who the hell woud want to be in a country with gutter mouthed people like u.

I do, it is far better than your safe heaven called Nigeria.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Rutheby(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I may be Yoruba but I'm so closer to Igbos.

I want peace to return to that region

It's almost getting out of hand but I Stan with you on peace. South East use to be calm.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by isaythetruth(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He has valid points in what he said

Nnamdi Kanu should come home and face the government
the one wey he come back, wet in happen?

Everytime, come back and face the government. He will come back and nothing will happen.

If FG is that powerful, why don't they extradite him?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by victons(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi is endangering the life of the people he claimed he loved for much

I'm not against people or group seeking for freedom but Nnamdi Kanu is going about it the wrong way.
What is the right way?
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ablejesus26(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

A god who has more balls than all your generation since ADAM. Common coward ! smiley

My family name is in the Great history book of Ogbaku ��.
He is a good well organized fraudster,dats his selling point, I give him thumbs up for eating everything close to common sense on that big for nothing coconut head of yours ���
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by tonyson010(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2021
BosseJ:
Umahi is the only SE governor that isn't intimidated by Ipob. The man has guts.

He is apparently wiser than other southeast Governors.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Goodness2021(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2021
Some Nigerians are evil, when security men were killing Ipob what did you do? Only their sin is carry flag. Now there is fire on the mountain everybody should be ready. Umahi is evil, who is out to sold his people because of he wants to be president which he will never smell. They will use him and dump him. There are people who are dangerous than Nnamdi kanu now and they are here with all of us
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 4:46pm On May 30, 2021
joeluv:
That’s the way IPOB insults anyone that has a different view. Very intolerant lots. Is that how u plan to run your country? Who the hell woud want to be in a country with gutter mouthed people like u.

people insult each other online everywhere!
what surprised me is how your intelligence relates that to running a country....
from your statement,nobody wants to be in a country with igbos,they risk losing their properties outside the east if Nigeria secedes,they are landlocked,they hate each other,they are going to fight each other in biafra,yet the Federal goverment did'nt comply to referendum...
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by od501: 4:47pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I will never support the killing of innocent people but please , the ESN and UGM should shealth their swords .

If Namdi Kanu is really serious about this freedom he so wants to have , then he should come back home and fight for it.

I got friends in Imo and Enugu and their safety gives me concern .

Same goes for Buhari, if he is really serious about killing BH he should lead the war himself. Afterall the late Chadian president did it not once not twice, same goes for Jordan King who led the team of bomber air fighters to raid ISIS when a Jordan citizen was executed by ISIS on live video. Buhari should lead by example.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ablejesus26(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Umahi never finish you don dey vomit as a dog you are. Vomit and masturbation is always part of your daily activities. Those young youths from East are they complaining about Kanu, you thought every youth is like you that is so confused that you don't know your left and right again or even what you want in life as a human being. Be deceiving yourself! Eastern youths supports Mazi if you want to know forget what you read here.

You don't have sense.
I dare you to ask me why.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Softwareguy21: 4:48pm On May 30, 2021
Umahi and nnamdi kanu are mad. Isi adiro ha na-abuo mma
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Jackson105: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The Ibarapa people that took to their heels to Benin republic refugees camp ain't back yet

I think you should worry about your mummies and aunties being rape at the moment by Fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi. And you coward Should be proud of your failing tribe, stop attaching to Yoruba, Yorubas are not unfortunate people.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Fahdiga1: 4:51pm On May 30, 2021
Munzy14:

It is so pathetic how he placed his useless political unclear ambition above the life and safety of ebonyians....

Only a fool will take him seriously...I rather lose a job than step into fire knowing it will burn....

This fool couldn't do pim when intruders invaded and slaughter some Ebonyians like fowl...Very useless guy who couldn't harness south east as SE governors forum chairman....until things got of hands.

Ass licker extraordinaire
Are you minding him
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
Jackson105:

I think you should worry about your mummies and aunties being rape at the moment by Fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi. And you coward Should be proud of your failing tribe, stop attaching to Yoruba, Yorubas are not unfortunate people.
Look up my moniker again, I'm more Yoruba than you could ever be so I know alot more about my Yoruba people than you do .
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Olisehinnocent: 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
BosseJ:
Umahi is the only SE governor that isn't intimidated by Ipob. The man has guts.

Nnamdi Kanu will remember him soon
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yes you people love Igbos blood.

That's why you people rejoiced and cheered the killing of our unarmed youths,shouting kill them all,use them as target practice,more bullet in your guns and etc
i laugh when humans use such words "i love igbos" "i want peace in the east"...
i watched everything from the begin,i travelled through time and saw the past,now i know that Nigeria was and would never be united....we are just hypocrites denying the truth....
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by GhostWisperer: 4:55pm On May 30, 2021
Veqtor:
Chai. So instead of ds fo0l to focus on finding d herdsmen that killed scores of Ebonyi ppl last month, he's gallivanting on ipob matters.

Dat his pocket he wants to keep filling while the blood of easterners are shed will soon open up nd swallow him.
Governor Umahi is a fool and an idiot but nnamdi Kalu is a terrorist and a criminal who should be killed slowly.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ezpee: 4:56pm On May 30, 2021
IPOB killing Igbos
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ezpee: 4:57pm On May 30, 2021
Nnamdi kunu!
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by GhostWisperer: 4:57pm On May 30, 2021
FreedomArmy:
was he going about it the right way when they were carrying flag and singing songs and the army came to kill them?
people who support nnamdi kalu will soon be ashamed as the people who supported the living skeleton called Buhari
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by ablejesus26(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2021
victons:
What is the right way?

Keep on agitating. Channel the agitation directly at the SE political and traditional leaders, for they are the ones that will sit on a round table with the FG and negotiate for a referendum.
Seccession doesn't come easy at all, you will be oppressed and brutalized,but with more persistence and selling your agitations well enough to the international community, your chances keep improving.
Mnk was getting it right from the onset,but picking up arms spoils everything,hence you see sensible Igbos distance themselves from him.
Catalina have been on their agitations for years now,.why are they not picking up arms and attacking their brothers on Uniforms.
Why are they not burning down facilities and engaging in senseless Insurgency like animals and barbarians in their own Land.

Agitate, but bringing choas home into our ones peaceful region is a No No No.
Imo state have never been in this position,it all started when that sturborn man picked up arms in the disquise of forming a regional security outfit.
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by rickyrex(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
freedom fighters should not be outside the country and vomiting rubbish......Tueh!
cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is the most senseless terrorist known to the modern world.
No gut, no strategy, no alliance, no goal, just ranting and urging Young promising youths to their untimely death while he chilled in the comfort of a serene environment.
if only u can man up and fight to get things. Right in Nigeria than vomiting with ur phone .. If u are not from the east please shut up
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Godsonjoe: 5:02pm On May 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
freedom fighters should not be outside the country and vomiting rubbish......Tueh!
cheesy

Nnamdi Kanu is the most senseless terrorist known to the modern world.
No gut, no strategy, no alliance, no goal, just ranting and urging Young promising youths to their untimely death while he chilled in the comfort of a serene environment.
Freedom fighter has three places they should be found....One: In exile... two: In the prison... Three: In the grave. Ask Nelson Mandela
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by UCHIHAmask: 5:02pm On May 30, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOVR IS 100% CORRECT YOU DONT STAY OUTSIDE TO SAY YOU ARE PROTESTIN,YOU COME DOWN AND PART TAKE. POOR EDU IS IN AFRICANS.Wwhy are PPL ARE PERISHING IN IMO,is FOR LACK KNOWLEDGE.PITY lipsrsealed
it must be that you were outside the Earth when nnamdi kanu started his campaign Personally in Nigeria,you are on mars when he was jailed for two years,later got released and continued his struggle until the military invaded his home
Re: Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside by Richieniit: 5:06pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

Oh shut up. Less than 5% of herdsmen engage in crime. Their main activity is cattle herding. And they do not fight law enforcement. They run from them. That is a very far cry from your terrorist IPOB.

Ode I am not even ibo lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK / Abdulazeez Mohammed, Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.