Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. (4655 Views)

See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by peacekante: 11:02am On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
If at this point u are condemning buhari as a dictator n u are praising Nnamdi Kanu then u are mad,just read that.

Even the Buhari u Igbos love to hate didn't do this,just imagine threats.

Gidgiddy, fahdiga come n see ooo,so even if a woman is about to put to bed n needs urgent medical attention she should stay at home?
What about those on medication?
What about people that have appointment with doctors as regards surgery?

U are hurting yourself n u think u are hurting Buhari,d other day it was reported that a girl was raped n no police to report to n u still think it's buhari that u are doing

No o. They should continue urging him on. Buhari must pay for his attrocities because we will burn down the East

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Indispensable85(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2021
Nnamdi kanu na mumu. He'll be worse than the clueless buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2021
lathrowinger:
This boy called kanu nah case...

Not a case.
Just a nincompoop descendant terrorist of a stupid rebellious Ojukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by izorr(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2021
Kanu is now telling them who he is,hw can he rule them,while treating to kil them sia biafura da no no useless people,come and get biafra

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by adekolaelect(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:

So, you had to quote the whole writeup abi?
Hummm Kanu supporter sighted but unable to defend his dumbest pay master directly .

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by ChiefSosa(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2021
adekolaelect:
Hummm Kanu supporter sighted but unable to defend his dumbest pay master directly .
You brain is filled with a 75 year-old prostitúte's feaces that ate rotten eggs all her life. Oponu jati jati, I'm 101% Yoruba and never have I spoken about ESN, IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu. I don't get involved in this tribal nonsense like your fellow boyfriends. Shut up and quit messing up the ozone layer with your thoughts that smell worse than grandma-farts. I only commented 'cause the guy quoted the whole writeup which is just weird/annoying. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN, Mr. Fart-breath..
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Amhappy(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2021
If you kill anyone for not staying at home then you are worse than the leaders you are fighting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by DesChyko: 12:30pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

The secessionist movement has NEVER been about making life better for the average Igbo man.

It was, and has always been about a rogue element of the Igbo elite who are desperate to annex and seize the Niger Delta oil and gas region, in order to enrich themselves.

The Igbo masses are just their cannon fodder, whom they brainwash with Igbo nationalism and ethnic hate speech, to support their desperate, greedy quest.

These psychopaths care not how many Igbos are killed or hurt in their quest for secession. Ojukwu did not care. Neither does Kanu.

That explains Kanu's brutal threat to kill anyone that breaks his decree. They have no real regard for the Igbo people.

Who better to tell us about the true intentions than the parasitic North?
Whether or not this is propaganda, the fact that it is condemned by fellow igbos points to the democratic nature of the igbos.
All in all, we are better off without you lots and your paymaster-pleasing mindset.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by adekolaelect(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You brain is filled with a 75 year-old prostitúte's feaces that ate rotten eggs all her life. Oponu jati jati, I'm 101% Yoruba and never have I spoken about ESN, IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu. I don't get involved in this tribal nonsense like your fellow boyfriends. Shut up and quit messing up the ozone layer with your thoughts that smell worse than grandma-farts. I only commented 'cause the guy quoted the whole writeup which is just weird/annoying. DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN, Mr. Fart-breath..
yet you sound petty abusive like poeple we are talking abt .I will continuing quoting you till you speak sense .you left the topic but attacking / annoying of someone way of comment !!!! Does that speak any sense to you ?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by ChiefSosa(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2021
adekolaelect:
yet you sound petty abusive like poeple we are talking abt .I will continuing quoting you till you speak sense .you left the topic but attacking / annoying of someone way of comment !!!! Does that speak any sense to you ?
Go back to school, Adekola! #KOLAMUSTSCHOOL2021
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:38pm On May 30, 2021
SEUN,PLS CAN YOU STOP GIVIN YOUR CLIENTS THREADS TO INCITE VIOLENCE HERE FORTHWITH angry.
PEOPLE SHOULD BE CIVIL HERE AND REPORT CREDIBLE NEWS,FOR SANITY AND ORDERLINESS,INSTEAD OF BEHAVING LIKE WILD ANIMALS AND SAVAGES
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Deborah98(f): 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
uBuNiT:

Otele
mugu
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Susu888(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2021
Hehehehehehehe.....

Thank God i ain't a fl*tino!!!

Dey walked right into this one despite that this same thing happened in the Northeast.

You created them... smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by ablejesus26(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2021
Susu888:
Hehehehehehehe.....

Thank God i ain't a fl*tino!!!

Dey walked right into this one despite that this same thing happened in the Northeast.

You created them... smiley

No one walked into nothing. He only controls his brainwashed thugs doing the Fraudulent ipob nonsense.
Come to church in any Se states and see true Igbos praying for the demon of destruction that has enveloped the fraudster to flee.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by AMINDA: 2:24pm On May 30, 2021
This thread will never find its way to the frontpage. That is all the confirmation you need that the moderators are biased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by AK481(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
I'm never against ndigbo/ipob...........actualizing their BIAFRA nation.........but u see this Nnamdi Kanu ehn..........i got pissed off the moment he start killing his own people/kith and kins in the name of fighting security........

Why not stick to the original plan of chasing out evil Fulani from yo region just like he started with

Me am never iPob or whatever Ooo.........but I don't any innocent igbo live is worth shedding sha.........

Actually we were told that the army went to the bush to kill ESN fighting terrorist herdsmen.

Did you miss that story ?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Ndibunna: 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

No one walked into nothing. He only controls his brainwashed thugs doing the Fraudulent ipob nonsense.
Come to church in any Se states and see true Igbos praying for the demon of destruction that has enveloped the fraudster to flee.

Prayer without work is dead.

Nnamdi Kanu should be extradited back to Nigeria.

Let him continue testing grounds with Imo youths.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by ablejesus26(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

Prayer without work is dead.

Nnamdi Kanu should be extradited back to Nigeria.

Let him continue testing grounds with Imo youths.

Excuse me.
Why the stress on Imo youths??��.
The fraudster has his brainwashed thugs in every state in SE,or are you claiming the manipulative scammer doesn't have brainwashed mofos in your own state??.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2021
Leaders that run away and rule from a safe disposition or location, aren't leaders. They are cowards.

My brothers, use your head.

It's your children, that will be killed.
Your homes.that will be destroyed.
Your businesses that will crumble.
Your female relations that will be raped.

Use your head.
His own family and businesses are safely hidden outside.the country.

Don't be a pawn in another's man selfish desire to play chess.
Think my brothers, think!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Rossiminku: 3:28pm On May 30, 2021
kettykin:

Somalia, venezuella will be a paradise compare to where nigeria is headed to , there is far more insecurity issue in nigeria than any where in the world , military deployment in the 36 states and near war sitaution in zamfara , katsina , kaduna , benue .

Nigeria is dying by the seconds

Illiterate tout and ignorant pea brain typing rubbish. It is thugs and school dropouts like you that can barely spring a sentence together whom Igbos now listen to. Tragic.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by kettykin: 3:32pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

Illiterate tout and ignorant pea brain typing rubbish. It is thugs and school dropouts like you that can barely spring a sentence together whom Igbos now listen to. Tragic.

Please Mods do something urgently about this . Section 2 has been violated. If nothing is done I will return fire for fire
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Rossiminku: 3:34pm On May 30, 2021
nnamdiosu:
Leaders that run away and rule from a safe disposition or location, aren't leaders. They are cowards.

Use your head.

They are too dumb and blinded by tribalism to see the light. Igbos are the easiest people to lead and deceive. Simply tell them their problems are caused by the other ethnicities, and they will follow you to any abyss.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Rossiminku: 3:41pm On May 30, 2021
DesChyko:

Who better to tell us about the true intentions than the parasitic North?
Whether or not this is propaganda, the fact that it is condemned by fellow igbos points to the democratic nature of the igbos.
All in all, we are better off without you lots and your paymaster-pleasing mindset.

Funny you should call the north "parasitic" when the Agricultural sector, of which the north is the epicentre, is the biggest contributor to GDP, far, far bigger than oil. And the East, from where you come, contributes virtually NOTHING to national income.

Not to mention that millions of Igbos resident in the north would starve without access to that region where they earn a living.

So the South East is the true "parasite" of Nigeria.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Igboid: 3:47pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:
Biafra will be like Uganda under Idi Amin.

A reign of terror with nothing like human rights or democracy.

Does this Kanu character look like someone that will submit to free and fair elections?

Does he even know what that means?

NIGERIA is already worst than Uganda.
People are killed and butched in their homelands in Southern Kaduna and Benue, and indeed all over the country by terrorist Fulani herdsmen.

If anything, Biafra wouldn't have to worry about killer Herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by peacekante: 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
Mynd44 please take this to front page
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Igboid: 3:50pm On May 30, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Use your head.

So what does that make Buhari who promised to rule from Sambisa forest but has spent majority of his tenure in UK enjoying the good life with his wife and kids who school there?
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Rossiminku: 3:54pm On May 30, 2021
Igboid:

So what does that make Buhari who promised to rule from Sambisa forest but has spent majority of his tenure in UK enjoying the good life with his wife and kids who school there?

So Buhari is now whom Kanu is emulating? So we might as well stick with Buhari then. At least he's not killing people who step out of their house, like your Adolf Kanu Hitler.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Ndibunna: 3:54pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Excuse me.
Why the stress on Imo youths??��.
The fraudster has his brainwashed thugs in every state in SE,or are you claiming the manipulative scammer doesn't have brainwashed mofos in your own state??.

They don't exist. The Stupidity has eaten deep there. That's just the fact l.

I pray the Lord of light lead them to reasoning.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by landforeast(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2021
rottennaija:
The UK is harboring a terrorist. I wonder why the FG has not done all that is needed to extradite him. They have all the evidence the man is a terrorist and has been giving order to kill.
Common sense should have informed you that You can't extradite your own citizen. Kanu is a British Citizen so they can't extradite him.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by Igboid: 3:58pm On May 30, 2021
Rossiminku:

So Buhari is now whom Kanu is emulating? So we might as well stick with Buhari then. At least he's not killing people who step out of their house, like your Adolf Kanu Hitler.

Nope.
You can stick with your Buhari in your NIGERIA.

While we stick with our Nnamdi Kanu.
Atleast we would be sure that there would be no more Fulani herdsmen terrorism in Independent Biafra.
Buhari should rule his Fulanis and Hausa subjects as well as anyone minority in South and North that is comfortable with NIGERIA. We(Ndiigbo) have no problem with that arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:06pm On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala Mynd44...This should be in front page as soon as possible...Things are getting out of hand.
e surprise me say this thing no enter front page aswear.
Re: Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. by LegendHero(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2021
I agree with Nnamdi Kanu on this one.

People ought to stay indoor as a mark fo respect for the lost Biafrans in the war.

Anyone that flout the order under the pretext of going out should be shot at sight because they are no different from Efulefus sabotaging the effort of the Nnamdi Kanu crusade.

Also, people should be allowed to honor their heroes past. The government should have allowed these guys to sit at home and enjoy their Ofe Nsala instead of trying to force them to come out.

Hence, Mazi shoot at sight should stand and I hope this news is not from the Fulani media coz most Ibo here support Nnamdi Kanu shoot at sight order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia / IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS / I’m On A Mission To Rescue Nigeria –buhari !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.