Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (88033 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by aryzgreat: 1:13pm On May 30, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Ahmed Gulak was the APC primary election coordinator in charge of IMO State that declared Hope Uzodinma as the APC candidate in Imo State.

He is a member of APC National Executive Committee.

They should be looking at Rochas camp. Could be political assassination by Uzodinma APC opponents
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:14pm On May 30, 2021
pinkgoodies:

He was killed in owerri. Ngor okpala to be precise. This is a political killing.. i have the video of his dead body on the road.

That will soon be a hot bed, In a few months time you will be a refugee on the run from Ngor Okpala.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Please fam, take responsibility.

Man's government has failed us woefully. Well, for those who need a writer, hire us for thesis and dissertations writing.
Hire "us" or "you"?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Mrquote: 1:14pm On May 30, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
shocked sad sad angry sad iPOB miscreants they invite trobu undecided sad.Hope the PIGZ won't cry to UNN Wen they start them
How do you ia IPBO? This could be a political war read about this mans life and see he could have enemies
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by kingsceedon(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened

He's a terrorist on a mission

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:15pm On May 30, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Ahmed Gulak was the APC primary election coordinator in charge of IMO State that declared Hope Uzodinma as the APC candidate in Imo State.

He is a member of APC National Executive Committee.
You're right. He seems to have something to do with the politics of Imo. It's looking more like APC internal power struggle than PDP killing machine then.
Thank you for the insight sir. The headline is a mischievous attempt to make people immediately link it with PDP.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:15pm On May 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

They should be looking at Rochas camp. Could be political assassination by Uzodinma APC opponents
No one is looking anywhere, Ipob & ESN are the culprits in due time they will be held accountable.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Mrquote: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Not UGM.
They are the stupid terrorists descendants of Ojukwu.
How do you that is the people that you are pointing the finger to are the ones that killed him?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:17pm On May 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're right. He seems to have something to do with the politics of Imo. It's looking more like APC internal power struggle than PDP killing machine then.
Thank you for the insight sir. The headline is a mischievous attempt to make people immediately link it with PDP.
Who said pdp? Ipob has destroyed the security in Eastern Nigeria going around breaking prisons & murdering people, Gulak’s death is only a wake up call for the Northerners & those in Abuja that the east of Nigeria is now a hot bed of lawlessness & needs more security.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by aryzgreat: 1:18pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
No one is looking anywhere, Ipob & ESN are the culprits in due time they will held accountable.

No one is holding you. You can hang it on my neck as well. Who cares?

Now run along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Ddokie: 1:18pm On May 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Keep deceiving urself and rejoicing over these killings. Ur irresponsible actions and indiscriminate killings like terrorists can lead to anything and a full blown war u will loose woefully. U are not ready for that. If the North has not retaliated it is only divine mercy and because they know it’s ipob and not all Igbos. U guys better stop the madness now and do things the right way.

U can not defeat the army in a full blown war!

I am rejoicing over killings? I’m rather insensitive to killings. I want to care but I can’t anymore.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Safemoon: 1:18pm On May 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Exactly.....Afonjas are the problem of Nigeria not even North

This was their original narrate before the war that Igbos killed housa politicians same thing during end SARS that Igbos are burning Lagos.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by sharpsecret: 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
stop pretending u love and care for igbos....we know what is best for us...we dont have problem with unknown gunmen..ur repentant vokoharam army re the ones making us cry...infact our problem is the police and millitary....they are the ones we are scared of....tell ur police and millitary to leave south east....we are all happy with esn
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by tenpipsperday: 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
Kubernetes:
I wished it was OBJ who is in charge. Dem for don level that region.

What did he do or achieve with the niger delta?

Give the phone to the owner and go do your house chores before your mum comes back.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by xelly: 1:20pm On May 30, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Which leader? 3 There are more than seven groups agitating for Biafra before IPOB. From the look of things these unknown gunmen may not be answerable to IPOB.

Unfortunately, it is only IPOB that was declared terrorist organisation even without one armed confrontation or riot.

I have heard of it from Kanu. FG should get Kanu arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by kingsceedon(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2021
Abalado:
War go soon Start,,write am down

Then the militant go rape you tire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

No one is holding you. You can hang it on my neck as well. Who cares?

Now run along
Hang what on your neck? A faceless coward like Emmanuel Powerful that does not exist?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by chatinent: 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Hire "us" or "you"?

“us.”

It's a business.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by sharpsecret: 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I guess this will be counted as an achievement by the unknown gunmen and their sympathizers
yes oooo.....am happy...one almajiri terrorist down
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by pinkgoodies(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
That will soon be a hot bed, In a few months time you will be a refugee on the run from Ngor Okpala.

Adieu in Advance to You
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 1:23pm On May 30, 2021
Oloripelebe:

BOT

Afonja skull miner face d fulani menace in ur region
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by armadeo(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Someone is setting the Ndigbo up for a genocide.

Either the Federal Government or Nnamdi Kanu is suspected.

I don’t trust the Federal Government on this killing. It may be their handwork

You get brain. Even if you're wrong it's good to try and view all sides.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:23pm On May 30, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Adieu in Advance to You
Thank You Amigo.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gambit23: 1:23pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Who will chase him away?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by mightyhaze: 1:24pm On May 30, 2021
Quim2:

The supporter of APC started like that too. Today the have south sudan
lmao.. check that ur APC o whether na janjerweed u wan write lol
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Cchuks27(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2021
The Army should roll in the tanks and level all buildings. Enough of this rubbish. Nnamdi Kanu should be extradited and made to face the law.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by kingsceedon(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
tinkia. akuya banza....zaka come uwarka in baka daina ba.......shege shasha sha
For this twenty fourth century? Illiterate Aboki grow up naw
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by buckeyemedia: 1:26pm On May 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Who will chase him away?
Same Ipob & ESN that he is sheltering, unless he is a member? Evil is blind, when they are done, they will come for others.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:27pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Who said pdp? Ipob has destroyed the security in Eastern Nigeria going around breaking prisons & murdering people, Gulak’s death is only a wake up call for the Northerners & those in Abuja that the east of Nigeria is now a hot bed of lawlessness & needs more security.
In my opinion, i's not a North-SE thing. This is crime or political power struggle related. I could be wrong though. Imo has lost quite a few soul and their own is quite peculiar. The other SE states don't have the Imo problem. They are fighting for the soul of Imo. He is likely a casualty of the political power. He us not strong politically in the North. Even as GEJ's aid, He was more of an attack dog to even northerners opposing GEJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.