Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge (4139 Views)

TUC Gives FG 2-Week Ultimatum On Palliatives / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by Jdbrasco2: 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
sarrki:

Me ?

Am not a terrorist

I hate seeing people killed

But the way Igbos are going there might be reprisal attack
Well u are a blood thirsty devil. Its that better? Who doesn't know ur evil propaganda on this platform.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by DamnnNiggarr: 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
“It’s so pathetic and saddened the continuous killing and lawlessness going on in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. The government of Imo State must give an account of those who killed Gulak. The continuous killing of Northern and destruction of security facilities in Imo State will no longer be tolerated.”
Just imagine the North, the headquarters of lawlessness and senseless killings and destruction of Igbos properties, is accusing the S.E,
Wonders they say will never seize to occur.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by jom28gy(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2021
Go and seat down, you can't do anything
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by Joromi1: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
Maybe an Igbo politician should be assassinated too and Boko Haram be blamed.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by dettolgel: 4:55pm On May 30, 2021
sarrki:

Please just post from me

You guys always spew thrash

You want me to help you repost your hate filled posts?

Seriously, you terrorists would never cease to make fool of yourself.

Like I told you then, if you don't repent from your evil ways you will kill yourself for nothing.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

Coldsperm to his useless homosexual father:

You must be an Afonja to be spitting this rubbish. Na fear fear coward you be so I am not surprised. If Nigeria is made up of only Hausa/Fulani and Igbo. The former would have known their rightful place. Now bookmark this post, they will only bark but won't bite. You know why? The Middle belt and Christian minorities, including the Yorubas and Niger Delta that they used before won't be there to help them this time around. They will cower to their bedrooms after few days of making noise on the internet. I just wish for an Hausa/Fulani versus Igbo war with other regions staying miles away and let's see the outcome.

LOL. A Igbo calling anyone a coward.

Everyone knows Ojukwu and Kanu ran away in female gowns after chestbeating.

And those are your heroes.

3 million pork Suya Part II loading grin

Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by AroOkigbo(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
sarrki:

Me ?

Am not a terrorist

Nothing person no go hear.
An Islamist hates seeing people killed?
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by jude79(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2021
No need to threaten anybody, if nothern group wants uzodimma, make de come carry am go do anything wee they wan do witam, after all na them put am there.
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by FreedomArmy: 5:29pm On May 30, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol grin grin them don dey deny, who go believe them.

Them don buy market them must carry am grin
mouth action as usual. We have been receiving threats upon threats but everything na mouth action. This too shall pass and we would move on.
If you don't like Igbo people and do not recognize them then the most sensible thing to do is to let them have their own country. A homegenous Igbo speaking country.
That's all we ask for
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by kcnwaigbo: 5:31pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This case of Gulak is clearly a set up which motive seems to be vague for now

If they carry out the threat now, hope you won’t cry?
Oga make them start first!! Nobi who first call police de win case
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by kcnwaigbo: 5:32pm On May 30, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol grin grin them don dey deny, who go believe them.

Them don buy market them must carry am grin
Empty threats
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by Benwallt(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
The insecurity in Nigeria is that man at Aso Rock Villa. He has successfully distabilized, polarised and divided this country beyond redemption. He is a bigot, a morally repressive human being. If he cld be smoked out some measure of sanity will return to this country
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by Benwallt(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=Coldsperm post=102200211]
You must be an Afonja to be spitting this rubbish. Na fear fear coward you be so I am not surprised. If Nigeria is made up of only Hausa/Fulani and Igbo. The former would have known their rightful place. Now bookmark this post, they will only bark but won't bite. You know why? The Middle belt and Christian minorities, including the Yorubas and Niger Delta that they used before won't be there to help them this time around. They will cower to their bedrooms after few days of making noise on the internet. I just wish for an Hausa/Fulani versus Igbo war with other regions staying miles away and let's see the outcome.

A reasonable human being will not drum war. If you are strong, what about others. War comes with so many shit and more than 60% its story are not told. Let's find a way to give peace a chance. If there is war there will be nothing like nairaland
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by AntiIgbo: 7:27pm On May 30, 2021
FreedomArmy:
mouth action as usual. We have been receiving threats upon threats but everything na mouth action. This too shall pass and we would move on.
If you don't like Igbo people and do not recognize them then the most sensible thing to do is to let them have their own country. A homegenous Igbo speaking country.
That's all we ask for

You're free, but don't attach yourself to SS tongue
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by tandy2013: 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
sarrki:
I don’t know why some people are so stupid

You are the most traveled and investors in Nigeria

Why drumming for war ?

Haba

Because any attempt to attack our people in the north Nigeria ll collapse..and that is what Biafrans want . It is trick . Biafrans are fed up of Nigeria and are ready to go .

Nigerian started killing Biafrans since 2015
Re: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge by amuwo1980: 2:28am On May 31, 2021
sarrki:

Me ?

Am not a terrorist

See this Ak 47 wielding rag head jihadist, you are a renowned terrorist that shud be done away with by a drone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland / What Will Happen To Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives? / American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.