Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (35870 Views)

Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by makecraft: 1:28am On May 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Finest6: 2:47am On May 31, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:54am On May 31, 2021
I heard this guy opened so many bunnette of his church choir girls then ooo. Baddest guy ever liveth enjoy your time and self bro. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Jimmy231: 5:13am On May 31, 2021
nenyeRitta:
How can this mab be 50yrs... I was way too young when I heard his music... Am almost --yrs and he is just 50yrs...
A swear na same thing I they think .
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kamachicho(f): 5:42am On May 31, 2021
stanliwise:

Chai expensive mistake
Thanks

You are welcome. Enjoy your week my brother
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Doyou2019: 6:04am On May 31, 2021
nenyeRitta:
How can this mab be 50yrs... I was way too young when I heard his music... Am almost --yrs and he is just 50yrs...
Don't believe this either.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
the so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well
Even me self...poverty nor go kill me....make God still upgrade me...make I dey use plane....every time I want travel must not be God is good motor...

My guy.. You be correct Benin blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by berty4real(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2021
Happy birthday to you Sammy. It is the Lord's doing. I wish you all the very best
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
the so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well
Even me self...poverty nor go kill me....make God still upgrade me...make I dey use plane....every time I want travel must not be God is good motor...
You lie. angry
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:21am On May 31, 2021
Okposo wey like kpekus.

That Ibru daughter hear am from ur hand that year.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2021
ajoks533:
How can this guy be 50yrs... I was way too young when I heard this man's music... Am almost 40yrs and this nigga is claiming 50yrs...
Almost 40yrs ke?You that has been on Nairaland for many years can't say you are just getting to 40.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2021
More life Agba! Baddo once said! E shima join band awon Sammie Okposo
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by legendnamedwale(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2021
And Tinubu is still 69?
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:37am On May 31, 2021
This man is atleast 56 which kind 50 years?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / '' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.