Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (35872 Views)

Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Toosure70: 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
Everything na time. Happy birthday bro
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 50th birthday today May 30, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos he shared was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfKLzILcmq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy Jubilee wellu wellu crooner.....

In another news reach out to via the facebook Id on my profile if you have a skill but yet getting paid via online .
Free tips and $30 for setup of a proficient online presence that will create @least 100 active clients/customers for you in 100 days .
Ts & Cs Apply.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On May 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Sammie.
Your fame may be waning and some of your songs forgotten but we will never forget how you played the gospel with Stella Damascus's kpekus.
Like seriously, oya lie down now and receive 3 million lashes of koboko shocked
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Besk: 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
victons:
At this critical time of insecurity, is this the best thread to create?
I didn't bother reading the post though.
This country needs to be redeemed as soon as possible.

So, because there’s insecurity in the country, people should not celebrate their birthdays?

Did you eat today? Did you drink water? You did it despite the insecurity in the country? You are a sadist whom everybody should avoid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by TwoFourSeven(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
the so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well
boss abeg no vex oo, na just one small question I want ask you. Why do you keep repeating same comments ( word for word) on different theads of similar nature. I've noticed it quite a lot, but I just felt like asking today.
shey na robot you be nì, abi you too dey intelligent (word for word...c'mon), abi na excess weed dey cause am...boss abeg tell me I wan know.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by promzy555(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
continue to tell us wat u do
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by boom99(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
200 student kidnapped today. Hmmmm
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
Besk:

So, because there’s insecurity in the country, people should not celebrate their birthdays?

Did you eat today? Did you drink water? You did it despite the insecurity in the country? You are a sadist whom everybody should avoid.

You dey mind that antichrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by wetmenow: 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
Na regae I dey listen to when I dey travel.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though

Even me self...poverty nor go kill me....make God still upgrade me...make I dey use plane....every time I want travel must not be God is good motor...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
Congrats
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
Lawalemi:
Just 50 sef.
Are you up to 50? If not pray make u reach that age.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kamachicho(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:
Congrat. This guy grace to grass story is so inspiring.

More wins as you age

Grass to grace is so inspiring
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
stayclearofme:

Are you up to 50? If not pray make u reach that age.
I don't see why you should be worried with my observation.
It's not like I condemn the age

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2021
How come that the news of Sunday igboho opening of idiiroko border not making the headline
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
TwoFourSeven:
boss abeg no vex oo, na just one small question I want ask you. Why do you keep repeating same comments ( word for word) on different theads of similar nature. I've noticed it quite a lot, but I just felt like asking today.
shey na robot you be nì, abi you too dey intelligent (word for word...c'mon), abi na excess weed dey cause am...boss abeg tell me I wan know.

Na today you notice am??

Slawormir always repeat his comments..He do dey copy n past most times..

In Girls/relationship issues, he will tell you about Sticky Vagina fluids or one Mature Lady wen show am love, he come tire.. smiley cheesy
Or d Ijaw, Urhobo, Kwale girls he don date..

In Music, after he has blasted Davido, he will now put down his long list of Songs.. sad smiley

Very Crazy Nigga!!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Olodo24: 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
This guy that year that broke the hearts of Kate Henshaw and Stella Damasus. Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by TwoFourSeven(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Na today you notice am??

In Girls/relationship issues, he will tell you about Sticky Vagina fluids or one Mature Lady wen show am love, he come tire.. smiley cheesy

In Music, after he has blasted Davido, he will now put down his long list of Songs.. sad smiley

Very Crazy Nigga!!
t
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by TwoFourSeven(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Na today you notice am??

Very Crazy Nigga!!
the bros matter dont tire me my guy. I don't notice am tey tey but I just say make I ask am today..lol You said "copy and paste" grin
He does it mostly on any of those tecno, infinix or any low-budget phone reviews, where he'll start asking if the reviewed phone can run multiple WhatsApp accounts simultaneously, then brags about iphone and Samsung being the best, then he'll finally boast of how the reviewed phone would fail to run any of the social media apps like tinder etc he probably uses for his BOMBING as he likes to call it...lol I don't tire for the bros

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2021
Kamachicho:

Grass to grace is so inspiring
Chai expensive mistake
Thanks
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2021
Gospel singer?...where?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ekwesi3(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2021
victons:
why did you comment.since you are bothered with Nigerian palava
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 10:29pm On May 30, 2021
Lawalemi:

I don't see why you should be worried with my observation.
It's not like I condemn the age
You did sir.. more like just 50 years? maybe you expect him to be more than that.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ugandatales: 10:30pm On May 30, 2021
stanliwise:
Congrat. This guy grass to grace story is so inspiring.

More wins as you age

Can you share his story briefly

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2021
victons:
So what kind of thread should be created?.

Abeg rest.... Na you serious pass.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2021
No be only 50, anyway happy birthday.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:43pm On May 30, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ajoks533: 11:01pm On May 30, 2021
How can this guy be 50yrs... I was way too young when I heard this man's music... Am almost 40yrs and this nigga is claiming 50yrs...

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though

Even me self...poverty nor go kill me....make God still upgrade me...make I dey use plane....every time I want travel must not be God is good motor...
omo you broke be that, if all the chedars you claim you say collect from client hand and you still dey use gig omo you never reach be that, off from nairaland so you go fit face d hustle wella

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by fof1: 1:06am On May 31, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 50th birthday today May 30, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos he shared was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfKLzILcmq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

LIE LIE MAN. NOT ONLY 50,IT IS 30 PLS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / '' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out / Photo Of Anna Banner's Baby Bump. Seen At A Wedding In Enugu With Fla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.