Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Unknown Gun Men In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gun Men In Enugu (2041 Views)

Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics. / Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
I think it's time Igbos come together and condemn these atrocities going on in the East. Most of these boys carrying out this action are thugs and illiterate that doesn't know anything. After the military and police are gone, nobody will be able to challenge them again.

Here are pictures of a man gunned down in Enugu city today. Most people are now living in fear in the east

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Business001: 8:11pm On May 30, 2021
We love the unknown Gunmen

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by helinues: 8:12pm On May 30, 2021
Afonja...

SE is calm like cucumber... Stop taking panadol on others headache

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2021
embarassed

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
I couldn't upload the video, I had to take screen shots
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2021
This happened around ShopRite..Those of you still cheering them, they will come for you once you don't agree to what they say.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Maxwellshina(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=cashkid18 post=102207336]I think it's time Igbos come together and condemn these atrocities going on in the East. Most of these boys carrying out this action are thugs and [b]illiterate that doesn't know anything. After the military and police are gone, nobody will be able to challenge them again.
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:
Afonja...

SE is calm like cucumber... Stop taking panadol on others headache

Calm kor, Kamasutra ni

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by GTkester: 8:21pm On May 30, 2021
So every criminal encounter is UGM. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Ndibunna: 8:21pm On May 30, 2021
Business001:
We love the unknown Gunmen

A man murdered in cold blood by Ipob is good to you.

Karma has a way of dealing with people anyway.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:
This happened around ShopRite..Those of you still cheering them, they will come for you once you don't agree to what they say.
...What if it was a business deal gone wrong?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
GTkester:
So every criminal encounter is UGM. Well done.
That's the issue, once there is anarchy and chaos, criminals will use the opportunity to commit crimes and settle scores they had with people.. These guys have created anarchy in the east and all manner of crimes will be committed. Everyone will be at liberty to commit crimes now.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...What if it was a business deal gone wrong?
Nobody knows now, these boys have created an avenue for criminals to have a field day in the the East, nobody will challenge criminals now. Anybody with a weapon now can easily kill, rape and steal

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by joeluv: 8:28pm On May 30, 2021
This is near fidelity estate. Hmmmm
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by nedu666: 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:
embarassed

Op why is the road deserted. This is open assasination
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:

Nobody knows now, these boys have created an avenue for criminals to have a field day in the the East, nobody will challenge criminals now. Anybody with a weapon now can easily kill, rape and steal
....You are right.The insecurity is much now. I stay in Enugu too.
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cjrane: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
Those people claiming to be "unknown gunmen in the city are DSS Fulanis" terrorizing people. But they will still fail because even doing what they are doing will not stop nor deter the real men in the bush from protecting the region.
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by cashkid18(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....You are right.The insecurity is much now. I stay in Enugu too.
most of these Nnamdi kanu followers don't wanna use their brains, they think that they are doing Buhari while they are inflicting pain and hardships on the innocent people in the east.

If they like,they should burn their entire east,buhari won't be moved a bit..Wears still going to suffer the destructions at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:
most of these Nnamdi kanu followers don't wanna use their brains, they think that they are doing Buhari while they are inflicting pain and hardships on the innocent people in the east.

If they like,they should burn their entire east,buhari won't be moved a bit..Wears still going to suffer the destructions at the end of the day.
....This thing is getting out of hand.
I just saw the video now.
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by joeluv: 8:58pm On May 30, 2021
Continue deceiving your self. Self deceit is destructive. And it is what has destroyed the north
cjrane:
Those people claiming to be "unknown gunmen in the city are DSS Fulanis" terrorizing people. But they will still fail because even doing what they are doing will not stop nor deter the real men in the bush from protecting the region.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Betscoreodds: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
Any body can be unknown gun man
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by helinues: 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
cjrane:

You dey mind them, there is even a report that those gunmen are Houtis from Yemen
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by mrvitalis(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:
I think it's time Igbos come together and condemn these atrocities going on in the East. Most of these boys carrying out this action are thugs and illiterate that doesn't know anything. After the military and police are gone, nobody will be able to challenge them again.

Here are pictures of a man gunned down in Enugu city today. Most people are now living in fear in the east
First ESN are in the bushes ,IPOB are unarmed

D$$ and police can keep acting the unknown gunmen skit
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by ubaobi: 9:34pm On May 30, 2021
This country has expired, all the indices of a failed state are prevalent
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by jimi4us: 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:

If I slap that your Aboki mouth

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:
why will any one not agree with unknown gunmen?
Unknown gunmen are always right.
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Nwaotu10(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
cashkid18:
Sharap!!
You suddenly turned 'igbo lover"

Acrimonious hater of Igbo!
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Jman06(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2021
I warned my fellow Igbos here times without number to come together and resist the monsters claiming to fight for Igbo interests, but many called me afonja and all whatnot.

We claim to be wise men but when it is time to show wisdom, we fail woefully. You cannot arm some miscreants with sophisticated weapons and expect them not to turn against you when the chips are down.

Self determination is intellectually pursued in the 21st century not by spilling of blood.

We can prevent the looming carnage in Igboland by reporting these criminals to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Valkrie: 11:29pm On May 30, 2021
Ndibunna:

A man murdered in cold blood by Ipob is good to you.

Karma has a way of dealing with people anyway.

Oga...how many time did you and your likes condem the atrocities of the fulani people...? Hope you know that one man's freedom.fighter may be called another man's terrorist...? A simple divorce letter would work the magic and we would never see headline as thos again...
Re: Unknown Gun Men In Enugu by Rossiminku: 11:35pm On May 30, 2021
ubaobi:
This country has expired, all the indices of a failed state are prevalent

SPEAK FOR YOUR REGION.

NIGERIA IS OKAY.

When bad things happen in your region you remember you are ''Nigeria''. Idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Media Blackout On What Is Going On In Orsu LGA, Imo State / Nigerian Soldiers Flee As Bandits kill 150 civilians in sokoto / BREAKING!! Check Out Security As INEC Stake Holders Hold Meeting In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.