Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money (18760 Views)

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Prophetess’ Son Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo / Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by ademidedavid(f): 6:15am On May 31, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Both in heart and face

Thanks my person

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Nobody: 6:19am On May 31, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/i-gave-her-n50-60-year-old-man-rapes-9-year-old-girl-after-enticing-her-with-money/

At 60, your community should be looking up to you for guidance and inspiration.

This is so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Gkay1(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2021
Na wa o
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Promzy99: 6:27am On May 31, 2021
Everybody is blaming nd abusing d man without lookin at how a 9yr old girl cn be lured with money! At such a age she already has luv for money. Fear women!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Brunicekid(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2021
Bola146:
If they have cut like 200 pencils, they will be afraid to rape anybody
Pencils?
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Brunicekid(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2021
ademidedavid:
It still baffles me how an elder man will see a minor not properly dressed, no yansh and breast and still get errection........

Its so unfortunte i was transferred to Nigeria when given birth to..........
but come to think of it, we no miss country enter na leaders we no choose wisely.

God can still save Nigeria
Yeah, we are in a good Country... Nigeria is a special Country in the World!!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Alexaonfleek: 6:53am On May 31, 2021
Promzy99:
Everybody is blaming nd abusing d man without lookin at how a 9yr old girl cn be lured with money! At such a age she already has luv for money. Fear women!
What is this rubbish you are saying this early morning?
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Hassanmaye(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2021
Qudsi:
He must be the reincarnated MuhamMad who at 54years of age said it was "divinely" arranged by Allah that he must have sexual intercourse with a doll playing 9year girl child.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.
Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981  

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

1. First of all before I start please I will beg you to Read Ezekiel chapter 23 is all about phonography that's why most Christian women are hoes!
2.sex slavery is condoned in the Bible ' when a man sell his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are, if she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again! Exodus 21:7-8
3.cannibalism is accepted in the honourable bible written by white men accepted by fools like you it says ' And the king said unto her, what aileth thee ? And she answered, this woman said unto me, give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we may eat my son tomorrow, so we boiled my son (haha) and did eat him, and I said Unto her the next day, give thy son that we may eat him.. 2 king 6:28
3. But incestuous rape is cool! And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said come lie with the me my sister! She answered him do not so my brother, do not force me... But he will not hearken to her to her prayers being stronger than her overpowered her and lay with her! What a moral stupid book 2 king 13-14
I will come back later fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Sicilyjoe: 7:11am On May 31, 2021
Where is the girl ?
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by AmazingELixir: 7:15am On May 31, 2021
undecided

60 year old battery still dey charge..?
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Bunmhi(f): 7:31am On May 31, 2021
Foolish old man
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Sicilyjoe: 7:42am On May 31, 2021
Promzy99:

Women and money, am sure the girl is already doing the thing with school mate or at home
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:49am On May 31, 2021
AFONJAS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

VERY USELESS PEOPLE
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Heavy2817: 7:52am On May 31, 2021
Still available and selling fast. Out of stock soon...
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2021
Killing these people is too merciful, just lock him up in a solitary confinement cell that is 2 by 2 in size and throw the keys into the lagoon. Pass them rice water in the morning and bread in the night till they expire, useless lots.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Nobody: 8:20am On May 31, 2021
Promzy99:
Lightning scatter that your useless mouth, a child who is still trying to understand this world can be lured with common sweet. slowpoke, you and your misogynistic lots will receive the hot rod of fire the day you try to venture into what you all become, rapists.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Lighthammer(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2021
The idiota sin cerebro should be castrated and his dick and balls should be shoved down his throat
foolish old man
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Lighthammer(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2021
Promzy99:
maleditta bastardo
thinking you are human being with functioning brain is an overstatement,and comparing you to animal is a great insult to the animal kingdom
ur comment has clearly shown u are utterly devoid of sense.zombified rape apologist
you and your ilks will surely get whats coming to you
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by bukatyne(f): 8:43am On May 31, 2021
Parents please teach your kids contentment so it eliminates one additional way they can be lured by demented adults.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Promzy99: 8:50am On May 31, 2021
SegFault:

Lightning scatter that your useless mouth, a child who is still trying to understand this world can be lured with common sweet. slowpoke, you and your misogynistic lots will receive the hot rod of fire the day you try to venture into what you all become, rapists.
u cn call me whteva u like. I just aired my view nd am stil standing on it. If a girl of 9yr old knws wht money is nd its value, to the point of secretly sneakin in with an old man, then knw it that she's no longer a baby! if u neva get encounter u no go understand! The world is female nd evil. Thank u!
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by sckulboy: 9:16am On May 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

1. First of all before I start please I will beg you to Read Ezekiel chapter 23 is all about phonography that's why most Christian women are hoes!
2.sex slavery is condoned in the Bible ' when a man sell his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are, if she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again! Exodus 21:7-8
3.cannibalism is accepted in the honourable bible written by white men accepted by fools like you it says ' And the king said unto her, what aileth thee ? And she answered, this woman said unto me, give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we may eat my son tomorrow, so we boiled my son (haha) and did eat him, and I said Unto her the next day, give thy son that we may eat him.. 2 king 6:28
3. But incestuous rape is cool! And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said come lie with the me my sister! She answered him do not so my brother, do not force me... But he will not hearken to her to her prayers being stronger than her overpowered her and lay with her! What a moral stupid book 2 king 13-14
I will come back later fool!
shalom...
don't rubbish other religion that they may not say bad of your religion
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2021
sckulboy:

shalom...
Please don't start abeg he is the one who abuse our prophet is he mad or what? Why are Christians so daft Have you ever heard in your life a Muslim abusing Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Hassanmaye(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2021
sckulboy:

shalom...
Or is that how men of God or ritualist pastors teach them in church I'm ready for him, Check his comment
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by sckulboy: 9:28am On May 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Please don't start abeg he is the one who abuse our prophet is he mad or what? Why are Christians so daft Have you ever heard in your life a Muslim abusing Jesus Christ
every religion is from God but we human introduced it in a contradicted fashion,besides you can't fight for God.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2021
sckulboy:

every religion is from God but we human introduced it in a contradicted fashion,besides you can't fight for God.
He knows its derogatory but he do anyway
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by BRATISLAVA: 9:42am On May 31, 2021
Mindlog:
Certainly not his first nor his first victim.

He looks too cozy.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by EmekaA125(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2021
Frales6:
How the man preek take stand for 9yr old girl sef
9 years don dey gather small bwess na. Randy men dey rape 5years down talk more of this. He should go and serve his jail term to serve as punishment to his dastardly act. Too bad!!!
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by EmekaA125(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2021
Oga you don go disgrace ur generation sake of something wey dey between the leg of a small girl old enough to be ur great grand daughter. Shameless idiot!!!

All rapists deserve capital punishment!!!
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Mindlog: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He looks too cozy.

Well, paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder...so he surely looks crazy.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money by Sunshinegold44: 10:24am On May 31, 2021
This is Nigeria daily new headlines...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Police Arrest & Detain 2 Men For "Refusing To Give Them N200k Bribe" (Pics) / Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others / Nursing Mother Of Two Kidnapped From Her Home In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.