Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo (1036 Views)

Is Governor Hope Uzodinma The Smartest And Most Intelligent Politician? / Maduka Joins List Of Legends Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Obi As Pride Of Ndigbo / 8 Bad Things About Sen. Hope Uzodinma The Media Wants To Cover Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:27pm On May 30, 2021
I don't expect everyone to agree with me. But I am 100% objective.

Finding the killers of Gulak in record time whether this operation was staged or not helped to rescue millions of lives.

This reminds me of the EndSARS protests....I warned so many people who felt it was fashionable to trend it on Twitter.

I warned that there are truly evil people who thrive on chaos to perpetuate crimes like rape, arson and murder. All they need to take advantage is a breakdown of law and order.

Same thing was seen during the George Floyd/ Black Lives Matter protests in USA where some used the excuse of protest to loot and vandalize property.

In saner climes, Governor Hope Uzodinma would be awarded a local equivalent of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Reprisal attacks from the North can cause dissolution of the nation. No one wants a repeat of the Civil War.

On a final note, it is rather disappointing that only Governors like Akeredolu of Ondo State have boldly stepped forward to say anything about this on-going crisis.

Igbo leaders like Peter Obi, Ike Ekweremandu and Orji Uzor Kalu have been mute while the region has been set ablaze by the dangerous statements and actions of Nnamdi Kanu, an advocate for secession

Mein Fuhrer is a political analyst who writes out of Gongola State.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by RingRoadMafia: 12:10am On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Finding the killers of Gulak in record time whether this operation was staged or not helped to rescue millions of lives.

This reminds me of the EndSARS protests....I warned so many people who felt it was fashionable to trend it on Twitter.

I warned that there are truly evil people who thrive on chaos to perpetuate crimes like rape, arson and murder. All they need to take advantage is a breakdown of law and order.

Same thing was seen during the George Floyd/ Black Lives Matter protests in USA where some used the excuse of protest to loot and vandalize property.

In saner climes, Governor Hope Uzodinma would be awarded a local equivalent of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Reprisal attacks from the North can cause dissolution of the nation. No one wants a repeat of the Civil War.

On a final note, it is rather disappointing that only Governors like Akeredolu of Ondo State have boldly stepped forward to say anything about this on-going crisis.

Igbo leaders like Peter Obi, Ike Ekweremandu and Orji Uzor Kalu have been mute while the region has been set ablaze by the dangerous statements and actions of Nnamdi Kanu, an advocate for secession

Delusions Of Grandeur grin

Why these hopeless Fulani louts still think that 2021 is the 1970's is what I don't understand. That you identify with a religion that extols you of judgement or guilt at the death of a fellow human being does not give you monopoly of violence. You're from an ethnic group that is neither intelligent nor calculative. At best, there's very little difference between you and an animal but funny enough, you pride yourself on just that! I've seen you fools rover around this forum with delusions of grandeur and empty threats. Benue people are messing y'all up, you can't even tame them and you think you can withstand the might of the Igbos? If the country should erupt in civil war today, do you actually think that luck would be on your side? Isn't it clear to you cows up north that any war today will be between you underfed animals and the rest of the country?

Anyway, for someone who took both Hitler's name and nickname (Mein Fuhrer) as his initials, I wouldn't expect less. My only regret is that if it eventually starts today, I won't know when the likes of you, CilicMarin and Simplyleo would become casualties. At best, we'll only notice a lot less idiocy on this forum than normal.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by naijapips02: 12:15am On May 31, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Delusions Of Grandeur grin

Why these hopeless Fulani louts still think that 2021 is the 1970's is what I don't understand. That you identify with a religion that extols you of judgement or guilt at the death of a fellow human being does not give you monopoly of violence. You're from an ethnic group that is neither intelligent nor calculative. At best, there's very little difference between you and an animal but funny enough, you pride yourself on just that! I've seen you fools rover around this forum with delusions of grandeur and empty threats. Benue people are messing y'all up, you can't even tame them and you think you can withstand the might of the Igbos? If the country should erupt in civil war today, do you actually think that luck would be on your side? Isn't it clear to you cows up north that any war today will be between you underfed animals and the rest of the country?

Anyway, for someone who took both Hitler's name as nicknames as his initials, I wouldn't expect less. My only regret is that if it eventually starts today, I won't know when the likes of you, CilicMarin and Simplyleo would become casualties. At best, we'll only notice a lot less idiocy on this forum than normal.

I hope they war will be fought by you and your family because Igbos are not fighting another senseless war.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by RingRoadMafia: 12:23am On May 31, 2021
naijapips02:

I hope they war will be fought by you and your family because Igbos are not fighting another senseless war.

If they bring the war to us, then why not?

BTW, I'm not sure your fellow Igbos agree with you because they're the ones drumming the songs of secession.
Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:22am On May 31, 2021
RingRoadMafia.... you seem a confused fellow.

Are you for IPOB or against, make i measure your dose of medicine appropriately...
Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by RingRoadMafia: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
RingRoadMafia.... you seem a confused fellow.

Are you for IPOB or against, make i measure your dose of medicine appropriately...

My dose of medicine na the abortion pills wey your mama drink take terminate your pregnancy. I'm just seeing this. If you have anything to say to me, why not come to the creeks and say it to my face? Shey you're Mein Fuhrer? grin, prove it by taking a flight to Esan to address me yourself. I've followed you, follow me back let me direct you on how to come wink
Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by ablejesus26(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:

Leave this niggas to wallow in their dilution.
Igbo will not fight on the calling of a fraudster and his bunch of outlaws that are being picked up like criminals.

Any Igbo man who dies for the sake of ipob and their scammer of a leader, died in vain and will not be greeted by his ancestors.

Biko ndi Anambra, come out and hand over power to a new govt that will help You put this brainwashed thugs and trouble makers in check.

In a time when we should focus on better things they are calling for self destruction.
Bunch of ragamuffins.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

RingRoadMafia to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
My dose of medicine na the abortion pills wey your mama drink take terminate your pregnancy. I'm just seeing this. If you have anything to say to me, why not come to the creeks and say it to my face? Shey you're Mein Fuhrer? grin, prove it by taking a flight to Esan to address me yourself. I've followed you, follow me back let me direct you on how to come wink

I dont follow non entities with such useless parents.

You cried so long you just got the guts to reply my message after i crushed you ruthlessly grin

E pain am

Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by RingRoadMafia: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I dont follow non entities with such useless parents.

You cried so long you just got the guts to reply my message after i crushed you ruthlessly grin

E pain am

Aren't you Fulani people fearless? Come on! Do not dissapoint Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa, prove that you're a decendant of Uthman Dan Fodio and not a bastard. Make contact with the Fulani in Esan and arrange for a meeting with me. It's just an ordinary meet and greet, isn't it?
Re: Hope Uzodinma, The Saviour of Ndigbo by amuwo1980: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Can u imagine the arrogance , well u have murdered prof Obioma, the next hand is ours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy of the Biafran Referendum. / Why We Igbos Should Support Ibom Republic / Drama As 2 Female Convicts Resist Return To Prison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.