Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance (408 Views)

Sit At Home Compliance Is Now Stretching To South South - IPOB / Sit At Home Compliance: Gov Obiano Meets With Security Council/ Heads Of Banks / Nnamdi Kanu Lauds Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi , And David Umahi For Sit At Home: Compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by ojsmscom(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2021
Following the sit at home order issued by the IPOB members all over Igbo land,pls we want to know the situation of things and level of it's compliance in Igbo land...
Re: Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by chibuike65: 7:46am On May 31, 2021
Please I need update in portharcourt, I really have something to do today let me know how to waka
Re: Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by GreyLaw(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2021
Hahaha... funny post! Are you the one to go out and take pictures?
Re: Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2021
chibuike65:
Please I need update in portharcourt, I really have something to do today let me know how to waka
let u know who wan die grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by Albedo27(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2021
This is the popular Afikpo road Abakaliki, the busiest road in Ebonyi state, highly deserted for the first time in history of the 'sit at home' order by Biafran agitators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by Nobody: 8:01am On May 31, 2021
Nobody is moving an inch in Enugu, it's even more strict than the covid lockdown. People are afraid of the army and police not even UGM. Because if you go out and they pick you up you ain't coming back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nairalanders, Update Us With The Pictures Of The Sit At Home Compliance by reiddecuti: 9:36am On May 31, 2021
Following...

(1) (Reply)

Amara Chyna Iwuanyanwu - Lawmaker With The Heart Of Gold / Demonstrators On Saturday Carried A Symbolic Placard Of President Muhammadu Buha / Cow Route/open Grazing May Plunge Nigeria Into Nation wide crises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.