Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) (80877 Views)

Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Biafra :Is This The Origin Of Unknown Gunmen ~graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by Eastlink(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Hmmmmmmmm this is getting out of hands o

Unknown gun men
Comprises ESN, APC & PDP Thugs, Fulani Herdsmen, Political thugs and even the military.

All killings now falls within these UGM
You are wise. Nnamdi Kanu has opened the pandora box
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by onuman: 11:14am On May 31, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mumurism is a state of mind, I am sorry for you, Useless Coward, if you had any guts you should have been shot like your fellow ipob brothers, but a coward like you will hide in the wardrobe & be ranting.
Only a parasite talks - shot, shot and shot - in Nigeria.
How many people will you shoot in order to achieve your utopia one Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws and Sokoto Caliphate ownership of all the wealth of Nigeria? You are dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:16am On May 31, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
how do u know they are not fulani?

I saw them in the video
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by bigcee(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
I remember the ignoble role he played during the Ngige-Uba saga.He was not even paid good enough money to buy a good car
Buy a good car? You reason like a baby.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2021
All those criminals set free from the prison breaks have gone on a killing rampage in the east. God save Nigeria from all forms of terrorism.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by richmond500: 11:18am On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Not Igbos,ipob thugs rather.
ipob or igbos is of no concern.

Our problem is a collective issue but most of us point fingers at others.

Igbos are more interested in mocking Hausa, Yoruba are more interested in mocking igbos.

In 2009 through 2016, the north was having insurgency problem but instead of other regions to sympathize with them, we are busy calling them backward people, almajiri etc, and shouting how they are holding us backward, then the Yoruba's started facing ritual problem and we mocked them, calling them skull miners and Ogun killers, now its the turn of igbos and we are now mocking the igbos.

The igbos are facing their own karma, it will surely pass and keep rotating as long as we don't wanna have sense
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
ipob or igbos is of no concern.

Our problem is a collective issue but most of us point fingers at others.

Igbos are more interested in mocking Hausa, Yoruba are more interested in mocking igbos.

In 2009 through 2016, the north was having insurgency problem but instead of other regions to sympathize with them, we are busy calling them backward people, almajiri etc, and shouting how they are holding us backward, then the Yoruba's started facing ritual problem and we mocked them, calling them skull miners and Ogun killers, now its the turn of igbos and we are now mocking the igbos.

The igbos are facing their own karma, it will surely pass and keep rotating as long as we don't wanna have sense

Ngwa start mentioning the sensible Igbos who are socio/public figures you know that have ever insulted other tribes.

An Igboman you see out there does not have time for rubbish,he only goes about his business.
Except the few brainwashed ones amongst us.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by richmond500: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ngwa start mentioning the sensible Igbos who are socio/public figures you know that have ever insulted other tribes.

An Igboman you see out there does not have time for rubbish,he only goes about his business.
Expect for the few brainwashed ones amongst us.
I take my sample from the vocal ones here on NL, some public figures may hide their true intention.
I didn't say all igbos are brainwashed neither will I generalize it to other tribes but most people are brainwashed, NL has given us a platform to speak our minds without getting noticed and the things u see here is the mind of an average Nigerian, some are good while many are filled with hatred.

To be frank, I don't see a reason why igbos will have so much hatred on Nigeria, they have businesses in every part of the country, anywhere u don't find Igbo in Nigeria, such a place is unhabitable, even in small northern villages, No average citizen enjoys one Nigeria better than the igbos
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
Unknown gun man is the new trend now in Naija
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
I take my sample from the vocal ones here on NL, some public figures may hide their true intention.
I didn't say all igbos are brainwashed neither will I generalize it to other tribes but most people are brainwashed, NL has given us a platform to speak our minds without getting noticed and the things u see here is the mind of an average Nigerian, some are good while many are filled with hatred.

To be frank, I don't see a reason why igbos will have so much hatred on Nigeria, they have businesses in every part of the country, anywhere u don't find Igbo in Nigeria, such a place is unhabitable, even in small northern villages, No average citizen enjoys one Nigeria better than the igbos

Start mentioning the Igbos you know in reality that has expressed hatred towards anyone or tribe.
We hate the system bcus it's filled with injustice.
Or is Igbo also responsible for the call of some aggrieved Yorubas to pull out of the Failed project??
I don't support ipob,but I will be a liar if I say the agitations they are crying out loud for are lies.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by richmond500: 11:34am On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Start mentioning the Igbos you know in reality that has expressed hatred towards anyone or tribe.
We hate the system bcus it's filled with injustice.
Or is Igbo also responsible for the call of some aggrieved Yorubas to pull out of the Failed project??
I don't support ipob,but I will be a liar if I say the agitations they are crying out loud for are lies.
trust me, I know of one Igbo guy, age 40years that is hell-bent on ipob struggle, he insults at the slightest provocation, he is a typical NL igbo
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
trust me, I know of one Igbo guy, age 40years that is hell-bent on ipob struggle, he insults at the slightest provocation, he is a typical NL igbo

Just one in reality and you think your claim holds water??.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:40am On May 31, 2021
Anni the only one who noticed that the man in the car is not the same with the one shot in the video. The clothes he's wearing are not the same. No blood gushing out from gunshot wound. It looks like this one suffered a heart attack.

However, I think this Unknown gun men of a thing was invented to avoid investigations when people are killed. Every murderer is now an unknown gun man. Even cultist and armed robbers are refered to as unknown gun me. Assassin's are now unknown gun men. Once they say it was done by unknown gun men, everyone relaxes and forgets about investigation.
Are the unknown gun men ghosts?
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by redsun(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
See hospital abeg ..NIGERIANs problem is the useless low quality humans that inhabit it

You've nailed it. The system is dysfunctional and the dysfunctionality is the cause of the anarchy. It's like a country that is managed by low ranking chimps. With all its vast natural and human resources, it still looks like a primordial society in the 21st century.

The only way to turn the situation around a for the so-called leaders to become accountable and start using the wealth of the country to develop it and make the so-called citizens feel like they are part of it.

1 Like

Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2021
East are always hungry for blood, north east killers, south east killer, middle east, (iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan) there headquarter of killers, fear east
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by Jobojery(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2021
This is really unfortunate, God help us
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by richmond500: 11:56am On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Just one in reality and you think your claim holds water??.
I don't make much friends in real life so I don't rapport with many Igbo people. But the few I know are ipob members, this one was my former neighbour and we got closed enough for me to see the hatred he exumes
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 11:58am On May 31, 2021
Southeast on fire
nwekeugochukwu:
A former judge of Enugu State High Court, Justice Stanley Nnaji was killed in Garden Avenue, Enugu on Sunday afternoon, 30th May 2021 by unknown gun men who pulled him out of his Vehicle, shot him dead and drove away with his vehicle.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59kp1DGM1mA

Justice Stanley Nnaji was a judge of the Enugu State High Court, until he was dismissed following the role he played in the removal of a sitting governor of Anambra State in 2007.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kill-ex-high-court-judge-stanley-nnaji-photos/
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by ThePlugg(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2021
Everything don spoil

Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by Dhury: 12:02pm On May 31, 2021
Family business his car is staking for biafran struggle by unknown gunmen's.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
If Nigerians still think it is not yet time to discuss the unity of this country and let those who wish to still be part of Nigeria be and those who want to go to have their way, then we are stupid. IPOB has denied the UGM but I don't want to believe so. Who else could have the gut to do this in the east ? They seem like an organized group to carry out their operations. Let's be realistic many Ibos are in support of Biafra why can't there be referendum so they have their way. It is time to restructure or divide Nigeria so everyone control their destiny. We can only expect more of this if no reasonable action is taken.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by juniorstar(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2021
How did we get here.. from Niger delta militants to boko haram to killer herdsmen now esn and unknown gun met..we cant continue like this.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by cutedharmee: 12:12pm On May 31, 2021
Everybody should go back to their region abeg...if nah to divide go make peace reign abeg make everybody dey there dey. I wonder why humans are so heartless that human life doesn't matter to them anymore. It is well
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
It's about stealing

And getting rich

Ipob is a fraud

Kanu, bigger fraud

Igbo being deceived

By the time it's over borno will be born in igbo
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
I don't make much friends in real life so I don't rapport with many Igbo people. But the few I know are ipob members, this one was my former neighbour and we got closed enough for me to see the hatred he exumes

I have an Edo friend who hates Yorubas can we now just that Edos hate yoruba bcus of one person?
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:32pm On May 31, 2021
We are sitting at home, is it by force not to sit at our home?

Well I continue to urge police to remain calm, White glove, peaceful, law abiding, go about their legitimate businesses without any fear of molestation as normalcy has been restored in the affected areas, the unknown gunmen are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book.

I want to assure you that, the masses are your friends. Everybody is sitting at home.

Happy Referendum day to Biafrans

Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by abatically(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2021
KazikageSama:

Says who? Cos you were there abi?

Everyone is a suspect until proper investigations are done but trust Naija Police, ESN/IPOB are easy targets.
They tried to do same with the Benue murders until evidences were provided that they were Fulani herdsmen.

Yes, this could be the handwork of anyone. Couple he Fulani, esn, ugm, DSS or even some common criminals. This could be anyone. Before this whole unrest in the SE there were still killings, robbery and kidnaping but not just as rampant as it is right now. The truth of the matter is there will always be some miscreants that have been waiting for this unrest to escalate so they can carry out their evil plans. It's like when u build a house and don't install a door or keep ur doors unlocked. When u lock ur doors u protect urself from common thieves and home invaders. Even though the wall armed robbers can still get in but at least I have some level of security. With the way things are going in the SE especially owerri it gives those common criminals freedom to do whatever they want.

As it is right now, I'm sure there are still some criminals in the SW that are wishing for unrest for just a few days so they can easily carry out their evil acts.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by hansomb: 12:51pm On May 31, 2021
I saw the video where he was killed point blank. The picture is getting clearer now. From protest to killing of police at check point to burning of police station to burning of election offices to burning of court now it's the killing of government officials.
Re: Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) by morgstreme: 12:57pm On May 31, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
If the victim is Igbo, it is plain clothes DSS officials or Fulani bandits the carried the attack as claimed by all IPOB sympathizers.
Payback is when the Police are victims
You are a FOOOOL..

Your WRETCHED father was a FOOL..

Your sons will.end up being FOOOLS!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.