Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls (702 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by francisj(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2011
I am working with a private firm, Residing in the Northern part of 9ja .
I have a Corper girlfriend by name Bimbo ( I met thru my Neighbor) who is from western part of 9ja. We normally spend every Sunday evening together, Bimbo became pregnant of which I am responsible and she going to have the baby , even if I will not marry her . Bimbo is the 4th child in a family of 5 sibling all females .Two of Bimbo sisters are outside Nigeria :one is in UK and the other is in South Africa (both married for the past 6 yrs. & 8 yrs.), and the family in south Africa are still waiting upon the Lord for a still child.
My Problem Started when I told my fiancée (studying in Malaysia) that a girl is pregnant for me .My fiancée who is from a polygamous home like myself agree to have, the expecting baby as part of our home (will be getting marry next yr , October) . She advise me to go and see Bimbo's parent so that we can arrange for the future of the unborn baby .I was greatly surprise at Bimbo attitude ,when I told her of my readiness to see her people. she told me that she will never take me to her parent ,That she know I am the father of her Baby ,but I should forget about seeing her parent because they will never approved of me ,that I should not bother about the future of the unborn Baby .(all this happen 3 month ago). BIMBO BATCH WILL BE PASSING OUT THIS MAY 2011.

Two night ago ,I received a phone call from Bimbo's flat mate(also a friend) . She told me of Bimbo's plan to take our baby(unborn) to her sister place in South Africa. The South Africa Family were planning on how to adopt a child, then came the gist of bimbo pregnancy. Arrangement have being concluded on how Bimbo will be move to south Africa after her POP(passing -out-parade from NYSC), she will deliver the baby in South Africa (leaving the baby with her sister), then move to UK to continue with her life.
Initially I was mad ,and on my way to confront her but her friend beg me not create any problem between them because ,she was the ONLY person whom Bimbo have confined with on this issue . Claim she reveal it to me because her consciences was judging her.
I felt used and dump ,and I am very, very angry with Bimbo .
A friend Advised me to report to the Police , get A lawyer who will mandate Bimbo to sign an Agreement of returning my baby back after ONE yr.
I know your guys in this family section are mature and not bias adult , What do you advise me to do ?
Re: Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by Odunnu: 6:35pm On May 01, 2011
1st your Calabar corper friend impregnated a local gurl, now you do same to a corper friend. Are you guys in some sort of a competition?
Ever heard of 'Condom?', find out its use honey, and utilise it. Phew!
Re: Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by zayhal(f): 9:17pm On May 01, 2011
Odunnu, you took the words from my lips. careless guys!
Re: Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by tpia5: 9:36pm On May 01, 2011
omg i feel so sorry for that baby.

it only has i.diots to look up to.
Re: Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by Damysa(f): 1:38pm On May 04, 2011
seems u are cooking up this stories just to get attention . . . na so una dic.k dey sharp

girls must be running away from u and ur friend. so na wetin government send una come do 4 NYSC be this
Re: Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2011
Re: Your Experiences & Mature Advise Is Required Pls by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2011
Upon reading this story, I came to realize that the story was formed from ur head but U didn't form it well bro, though U tried. I won't lie to you.

If any intelligent person should read this ur story, the person will easily find out U formed it.

Anyway, keep it up bro and keep on trying, U might come up one day with a cooked/formed story looking like a real one.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider A Woman As Helpmate? / Criteria For Choosing A God-parent / What You Must Know About Next Of Kin Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.