Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note (500 Views)

Oh GOD What Is The Worth Of Human Beings In Nigeria? Take A Look At Our Brothers / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Areas Prone To Robbery In Lagos - Drivers, Take Note! - By AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note by hdjdghdhdbrhd: 1:34pm On May 31, 2021
[b]
Happy Biafra remembrance day to Nigeria and the rest of the world.

I have observed the latest Airtel Nigeria advertisement on television, where a yoruba king was appealing to the northern caliphate and the king ordered the Ifa herbalist to cease the rain. Towards the end of the advertisement, a whirlwind blew and a titled Igboman's redcap was blown off..

What is Airtel Nigeria trying to achieve with such derogatory view of the Igbo race? What relationship does the Igbo have with the yoruba to be present in a meeting where the northern caliphate is being appeased? Why must the Igbo man's red cap be blown off from his head when the whirlwind couldn't blow any other cap off? Why must airtel Nigeria try to fall the hands of the Igbo race?

Airtel Nigeria, do you know that Red is your color and for a red cap to be blown off in that advertisement could mean that the glory of airtel has been blown off? What is the gain of airtel insulting the igbo race? Airtel, you want to be in the good books of the terrorist government of bubu, what points do you wish to score? Do airtel know the history of the Igbos in Nigeria for airtel to even welcome the idea of insulting the Igbo race?

Well, I am giving airtel Nigeria 4weeks to take off or edit the advertisement or I will raise an online petition against Airtel Nigeria. I have nothing personal against airtel, I use airtel and I enjoy their double data bonus but the fact I love beef doesn't mean I will call a cow brother. I am a full blooded, pedigree Igboman and would not tolerate any insult from a terrorist multinational company like airtel. Never!

Airtel Nigeria be warned, don't heat up the polity and take necessary actions to take that advertisement off the screens. The Igbos have felt insulted in Nigeria enough so airtel can't add salt on the injury by trying to cash out via descrecrating the culture and tradition of the Igbo race.

Airtel Nigeria, be warned. I was an Igbo man before I became a nigerian and would never lose my heritage to you nor any terrorist government.

Likes are welcomed but if you quote me to say nonsense, I will place curses on your children and break native eggs to force the hands of the God to deal with your children just as Bubu is dealing with Nigeria.

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

Happy Biafra remembrance day
[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note by paulolee(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2021
na wah o...to me the advert was just too funny... them using all three tibes was to promote one Nigeria and peace n unity..
Re: Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note by harakiri(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2021
Nigeria is a peaceful country... If that nonsense happened in Iraq of those days, half their facilities and many of their staff would have been bombed to ground zero by now.

The Kaliph keeps provoking...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note by johnnyjake12(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
Nice saying bro,chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria .... Take Note by ThuGGeR147: 11:04pm On May 31, 2021
As in ehh... Issokay angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Ingested 844 Grams Of Hard Drugs, Arrested At Istanbul / Pastor Enenche's Father-in-law Arraigned For Alleged N24.6million Fraud / Cold-blooded Infidels Kill Dr Chike Akunyili, Late Dora Akunyili's Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.