Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME (11507 Views)

JAMB Announces Date For Release Of 2024 Mock-utme Results / JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / JAMB Fixes Feb. 26 For Mock Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2021
angry
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Aduroja123(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-candidates-to-pay-n700-for-mock-utme-jamb/

If at all the JAMB Mock exam holds which I still doubt, will the real JAMB exam hold? with the present situation of Nigeria?

I doubt multiple times.

Peace be still in this country!.
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Sterope(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2021
grin
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Asadujames202(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2021
Afriqan:

I know Buhari isn't perfect, he is far from it but calling the president a terrorist is a crime... DSS might make a scape goat out of you.

Lookup well.

You called him a terrorist, not me
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by qanda: 4:22pm On May 31, 2021
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Blackdisciple(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2021
Cashing out on students...

Besides what's the need for mock exams
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by yusluvad(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2021
This is modern day exploitation. Naija na wa ooo...
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Chummynoni(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2021
They are monetizing everything in this country. I hope we wont start paying for air soon?
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 31, 2021
Asadujames202:

Lookup well.

You called him a terrorist, not me

My brother, just learn to control what u say online and offline. Shalom.
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Jackiedemie(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2021
michlins:
Why strain already battered parents financially.

All these just to claim jamb generated billions and billions and that corruption has been eliminated from the system.

Meanwhile our educational system is in worse condition than ever
My dear, the money isnt paid to the FG but the operators who will burn their gens and update the systems for the exams. Beside, the last time i checked, mock exams are usually optional.
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Pymetrics: 5:35pm On May 31, 2021
michlins:
Why strain already battered parents financially.

All these just to claim jamb generated billions and billions and that corruption has been eliminated from the system.

Meanwhile our educational system is in worse condition than ever

Well, let me explain to you and @BruncleZuma probably you learn. Mock exam is optional for candidates. Mock exam is like a practice test and candidates need to pay for the Infrastructures they will use for this practice test. The payment is owned by CBT Centre and not jamb because CBT Centre will fuel their Gen, they will use their internal network servers, computers, hall, AC and other infrastructure. Now, is #700 too much for this service provided by CBT Centre? Just answer sincerely. Even without mock, some candidates were paying cyber Cafe thousands of naira for non accredited jamb practice test.
Meanwhile the poster did not mention that some candidates were posted to jamb owned centres for this mock and such candidate is not required to pay the #700. It's free. However, jamb owned Centre cannot accommodate all candidates, and the reason for using the services of private owned CBT centres. Also note that jamb also spend heavily for this mock. For example Personnel cost.
We need to know the rationale behind something before we criticize.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Tflesk2(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2021
TheKryptonian:
700 is kinda much for just mock exams.

Meanwhile 64gb flash with cartoon for your kids or 64gb flash 2021 action movies are available, Location is Ph,but can be sent to any location.
Call or whatsapp: 0.815378310.6
how much
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by anslemarinze52(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2021
At times I wonder if outside Africa then write exams in all most everything about school
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Lovelyn451(f): 7:25pm On May 31, 2021
Hope its not compulsory...
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Cromagnon: 7:25pm On May 31, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

This is what you get when you are in a directionless country ruled by a cow keeper...

After those children has paid heavily for the form, you still go ahead and extort them of exam fee...

Reason why you see some of the student being frustrated and being depressed....

Before Nigeria go better go tey, that's if e go even better self...
University education is not compulsory o
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Cromagnon: 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

This is what you get when you are in a directionless country ruled by a cow keeper...

After those children has paid heavily for the form, you still go ahead and extort them of exam fee...

Reason why you see some of the student being frustrated and being depressed....

Before Nigeria go better go tey, that's if e go even better self...
University education is not compulsory o
anslemarinze52:
At times I wonder if outside Africa then write exams in all most everything about school
Yep
You want to be a hairdresseR
You write test

Welder
Test

Driver
Test

Cook
Test

Security guard
Test
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Ghast12: 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
Really
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Bukeno: 10:21pm On May 31, 2021
Not all will sit for Mock. Jamb mock exam is optional and about 5% of the registered students will sit for it. Secondly the money doesn't go to Jamb rather to the owners of the exam centers for using their facility
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by jplusnaira: 10:50pm On May 31, 2021
Afriqan:

I know Buhari isn't perfect, he is far from it but calling the president a terrorist is a crime... DSS might make a scape goat out of you.

So you dey fear DSS
Re: JAMB Candidates To Pay ₦700 For Mock UTME by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 31, 2021
jplusnaira:

So you dey fear DSS

Lol Nairaland ppl and their palava. Abeg leave me jor cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife" My Dream Institution / World's Largest Known Spider (bird-eating Spider) / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.