Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,546 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool (1719 Views)

Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by BiafIntel: 6:32pm On May 31, 2021
ariesbull:
when you say North...i hope you did not add the christian states of Benue, Plauteau . Kogi and Southern Kaduna....

Oga let us work for peace.... do not be a war monger
You and who go work for peace? Stop being naive and gullible. Have you ever read in history where fulanis made peace if not only where their arrses are whooped like in Central African Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso and other places where they were chased out?

1 Like

Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by habsydiamond(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
Buhari come and separate ur people oo... This we no go gree attitude no go take us go anywhere oo eh! eh! I say my own oo

Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Tinubuadvocate: 6:48pm On May 31, 2021
This country self.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Workch: 6:54pm On May 31, 2021
Lalasticlala, wetin this kind thread dey do for here
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by SLAP44: 7:01pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
This weapon can only be found in northern Nigeria.

And is already being put to good use murdering your fellow northern Nigerians. grin
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by ComrdDRS1: 7:10pm On May 31, 2021
No even try mention Benue, taraba, plateau, kogi, southern Kaduna and even Abuja for your stupidity
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Joromi1: 7:10pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You are a bastard Allah.
Why are you insulting Allah?
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by temptnow: 7:33pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You killed our son and you think all is going to be well some of you always saying you are looking for war the idiot among you would say this is 2021 first century that the war would be different this time.

I'm not sure if igbo can defeat northern in every aspect you dont have the number we will March you out from your lands Allah ...We have everything man power,standing army,weapon, money and support.
Please don't go and seatback after the gruesomely murdered our brother and you think all is well.

Where do I start, first of all, if you bring an Aboki person to fight me bone to bone I don't think you people can defeat any Igbo man in a man to man fight.

Stop hiding behind Nigerian army filled with rag-tag touts who can't defeat another rag-tag touts call Boko Haram for 10 years +. Even Aboki that's 5 years older than me can never defeat me in a fight.

2nd, To the Mods how on earth do you leave this kind of thread for hours without banning this guy. I was literally ban the other day for saying Isreal have the right to defend themselves from terrorist.

I came out of that and was ban again for saying that Zoo army have no business in the south east.

But here we are everyday all manner of people open thread daily just to insult Igbos or Nnamdi Kanu who in my opinion is trying to tell all Southerners we are in a mess in this country

1 Like

Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by temptnow: 7:35pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
The death of our son will not go in vain.
it has already gone invain, he's now useless to the world,
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Luckylife(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You killed Sir Abubakar Tafawa balewa
You killed Sir Ahmodu Bello
You killed Aminu kano
And our bravery officer's in Nigeria army forces.
someone said most Fulani exchange their brains with cows I was doubting him but your post have someone prove they are right . Let me help your cow brain to state or think as human. " What is the motive of killing Gulak ? Is killing him political motivated? As am thinking like a cow will Igbo gain killing Gulak ? Better collect your senses from cow so that you will live and post like human without beating the drum of war.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by ComrdDRS1: 7:41pm On May 31, 2021
Gulter is dead and gone in vain..... shikena nothing go happen
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Why are you insulting Allah?
He's not who you think he's, he's an impostor
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by criuze(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2021
Gata way

If you dear try igbos eeh?

Well you people have population but they are dumb ass empty brain alamajeris

Condolences,Go and mourn your dignitary

Igbos dont have any hand in his dead

But dont dear us with your nonsense war threat
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by NorthernAgender: 8:04pm On May 31, 2021
He doesn't hold a political position in the north and he is not contesting for political position in the north .You people killed him because your hate for north. And you will pay for that.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Taba21: 8:16pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You killed our son and you think all is going to be well some of you always saying you are looking for war the idiot among you would say this is 2021 first century that the war would be different this time.

I'm not sure if igbo can defeat northern in every aspect you dont have the number we will March you out from your lands Allah ...We have everything man power,standing army,weapon, money and support.
Please don't go and seatback after the gruesomely murdered our brother and you think all is well.

Igbo will pay a heavy very price.
Imagine a tribe that can easily stay in their region, I pity this uncivilised animals.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Taba21: 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:
We are waiting for action not online noisemakers

Your eyes will open by the time you guys realise that you're on your own.

The Deltan region will not accept any liability refugees from your south east, hope you guys are prepared.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by BombAttack(f): 8:22pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

Your eyes will open by the time you guys realise that you're on your own.

The Deltan region will not accept any liability refugees from your south east, hope you guys are prepared.

Biafra is here, nothing you can do than to rant online
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Taba21: 8:23pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Your stupid peoples took over the government thinking we will not retaliate.

Igbo are not made to rule over other tribes that's why the secret of power is beyond them.

They will start crying very soon
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Taba21: 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
This weapon can only be found in northern Nigeria.

Igbo lacks a simple sense of reasoning.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
Go and take your medication please.

Very important
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Taba21: 8:28pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You haven't see war you are calling for it.

I swear this time the entire south east will be burn down.
If Israel can do it against the Palestinians the northern people will rise and do same and nothing will happen.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Taba21: 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:

Biafra is here, nothing you can do than to rant online

Biafra is here online!
For your information the day the Palestinian will be given independent you and your Doom kinsmen share be free.

Forevermore slave even the Palestinians govern themselves.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by BombAttack(f): 8:34pm On May 31, 2021
Taba21:

Biafra is here online!
For your information the day the Palestinian will be given independent you and your Doom kinsmen share be free.

Forevermore slave even the Palestinians govern themselves.

What is this fulani herdsman saying?
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by Zetra7: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Crack heads thinking 1967 is 2021.. Let me educate you Northernagenda and co, any fight between the North and Igbos is first seen as Islamic Muslims Vs Christians/African Jews..

Russia detest Islamic extremists
China is technically dealing with the them -uighurs

US and the entire west hate them with passion
Even India with their Hindu power hates you lot

Israel is not even smiling with you lots..

You can only count on Islamic countries for support but cause of the fear of big powers , they will do nothing just like how they let Palestinian burn.

Finally, the south have seen your adjenda, even the minorities of the north won't even fight.

How the hell can you best Igbos??

Bro stop dreaming, Igbos are everywhere in the world today and can influence things..Why is MNK in the west and yet blasting Nigeria Think twice bro .
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by NorthernAgender: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by NorthernAgender: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'm not joke with this igbo people
Igbo will never be Nigeria president.
Re: Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool by NorthernAgender: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Power is not given

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The FULANI President Fighting For Igbo Airpeace / Biafrans Voted In A Referendum To Leave Nigeria On 26th May, 1967. / Apc Chairman Cries At Convention Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.