Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum (1726 Views)

Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Opposition Plotting Trouble Ahead Of 2021 Gov Poll –obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Newsreal: 10:36pm On May 31, 2021
I have watched and observed with keen interest, the circumstances surrounding the constitution of the NDDC board for some time now.

I would have continued to keep watching and observing, but for love of the region and the country.

The continuous running of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) by a sole administrator at the instance of the minister of Niger Delta Affairs Senator Akpabio, is undemocratic and anti-development, hence unacceptable to the people of the region.

To read more please visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/05/31/nddc/

Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by kinzation(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2021
Wahala for everywhere
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Northernblood3: 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
This one na criminal whose words can no longer hold water. Feed a dog and it will go back to sleep

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Lamasta(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2021
Billionaire doing nothing...
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2021
Time to share money.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by simple250: 10:51pm On May 31, 2021
North :::: bandit,bokoharam and herdsmen

East :::::: UGM ,IPOB EBUBE AGU

West ::::: Oduduwa ,igboho

South ::::: Militant tompolo

Finally OOOOOOO its about to go down with Nigeria
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Ever8090: 10:51pm On May 31, 2021
This one wan cash out...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by McStoic(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2021
Newsreal:
I have watched and observed with keen interest, the circumstances surrounding the constitution of the NDDC board for some time now.

I would have continued to keep watching and observing, but for love of the region and the country.

The continuous running of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) by a sole administrator at the instance of the minister of Niger Delta Affairs Senator Akpabio, is undemocratic and anti-development, hence unacceptable to the people of the region.

To read more please visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/05/31/nddc/
Empty noise. He needs some crumbs from Abuja... Nexttt grin
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 11:52pm On May 31, 2021
I wonder why Ijaws hardly tolerate the Ibibios. They often seem to exhibit some sort of superiority complex over them. SMH!
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Afriifa(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I wonder why Ijaws hardly tolerate the Ibibios. They often seen to exhibit some sort of superiority complex over them. SMH!
Your schemes of creating an ethnic rivalry will not work. Focus on the message idiot!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Afriifa:
Your schemes of creating an ethnic rivalry will not work. Focus on the message idiot!

Only a foolish ostrich will deny what is apparently clear!
I have lived in P.H in the past and I withnessed it. Again, we have seen how wike kept harrasing Akpabio and now Tompolo. You guys all have a condescending attitude towards the Ibibio and that's a fact only a fool will deny.

The irony is that Akwa Ibom even produces more crude oil than Rivers State currently but because P.H is the centre of the oil industry historically, you guys now assume you're doing Ibibios a favour? SMH.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Ilaumoh(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I have lived in P.H in the past and I withnessed it. Again, we have seen how wike kept harrasing Akpabio and now Tompolo. You guys all have a condescending attitude towards the Ibibio and that's a fact only a fool will deny.

The irony is that Akwa Ibom even produces more crude oil than Rivers State currently but because P.H is the centre of the oil industry historically, you guys now assume you're doing Ibibios a favour? SMH.
You are so right my brother ...Reason we need AkwaCross federation

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You are so right my brother ...Reason we need AkwaCross federation

The best thing that will happen to you guys is having your own nation, Akwa-Cross! That point is something you guys have to fight for with the last drop of your blood if you want peace and progress!

Ibibio and Efik people are largely peace loving people and also hardworking. With your oil resources and fertile lands devoid of mangrove swamps, the sky will be your limit. Uyo and Calabar can become great cities in no time!

You guys must avoid anything that would join you with people that are naturally belligerent and lazy, yet still have a condescending attitude.

There is nothing in P.H that Uyo and Calabar can't overtake within a decade of living in peace and progress.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by omonnakoda: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I wonder why Ijaws hardly tolerate the Ibibios. They often seem to exhibit some sort of superiority complex over them. SMH!
Evidence?
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by omonnakoda: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The best thing that will happen to you guys is having your own nation, Akwa-Cross! That point is something you guys have to fight for with the last drop of your blood if you want peace and progress!

Ibibio and Efik people are largely peace loving people and also hardworking. With your oil resources and fertile lands devoid of mangrove swamps, the sky will be your limit. Uyo and Calabar can become great cities in no time!

You guys must avoid anything that would join you with people that are naturally belligerent and lazy, yet still have a condescending attitude.

There is nothing in P.H that Uyo and Calabar can't overtake within a decade of living in peace and progress.
Naturally belligerent and lazy? Yet able to organize the capture and sale of millions of Igbos as slaves for centuries

We need to carefully examine where this condescending attitude really lies
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2021
omonnakoda:

[b]Naturally belligerent and lazy? [/b]Yet able to organize the capture and sale of millions of Igbos as slaves for centuries

We need to carefully examine where this condescending attitude really lies

Are you feigning surprise at the part in bold? Like you don't know already? You can continue lying to yourself but that's a fact virtually everyone that has lived on the Niger Delta already knows.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2021
omonnakoda:
Evidence?

Evidence of what?

Ask anyone who has lived in the Niger Delta and see what they will tell you.

So loitering about, forming militancy and cultism, drinking ogogoro and storming oil companies for stipends and selling slots to others are attributes of hardworking people?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by omonnakoda: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Evidence of what?

Ask anyone who has lived in the Niger Delta and see what they will tell you.

So loitering about, forming militancy and cultism, drinking ogogoro and storming oil companies for stipends and selling slots to others are attributes of hardworking people?
Those issues exist all over Nigeria
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by johnmartus(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari caused it all.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by hedonido: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Make Tompolo get out. Useless coward. We had high hopes that he would deploy the hundreds of millions of dollars, advanced weapons and other resources accumulated over the 10 year period prior to 2015 to make Nigeria or at least the Niger Delta ungovernable for these Fulani bastards led by Buhari. Instead he cowered and ran to bury his head inside the ground like a scared little puppy.

Now the idiot is talking about NDDC board when we have bigger troubles to worry about.

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
Featherweight Noisemakers. Nonsense Local champion.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2021
omonnakoda:
Those issues exist all over Nigeria

You don't seem to know about Rivers and Bayelsa, these states are the only places I have seen grown ups, sometimes married men who stay idle all day. Now, it's not because they can't find something to do, no! They are just too lazy to work! They will prefer to drink ogogoro, smoke weed and be involved in any antisocial conduct.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Afriifa(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You are a fool. The administrations run by Akpabio is not known to the constitution. You are a fool. Is Wike Ijaw? Apart from this scenario, what has been the past between Ijaws and Ibibios for you to arrive at this schemish conclusion? Useless pigs!
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by phygo89(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Unknown government
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by omonnakoda: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You don't seem to know about Rivers and Bayelsa, these states are the only places I have seen grown ups, sometimes married men who stay idle all day. Now, it's not because they can't find something to do, no! They are just too lazy to work! They will prefer to drink ogogoro, smoke weed and be involved in any antisocial conduct.
They were not too lazy to organize the sale of millions of Igbo slaves for centuries?
the same thing happens in Lagos, Kano, Onitsha and Benin.

i have seen grown men idle all day in Aba smoking weed

Let us leave stereotypes , I am sure Chinese and Indians living in Nigeria will have something to say about all Nigerians
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Afriifa:
You are a fool. The administrations run by Akpabio is not known to the constitution. You are a fool. Is Wike Ijaw? Apart from this scenario, what has been the past between Ijaws and Ibibios for you to arrive at this schemish conclusion? Useless pigs!

I must have touched a vein, you baboon!
You think Niger Delta belongs to you guys alone because P.H is in your state?

Akwa Ibom produces more crude oil than Rivers and Bayelsa, but you guys keep behaving like you're doing Akpabio and his Ibibio people a favour by allowing him to run NDDC.

Why all the harrasments targeted at him? The other time was Wike now is Tompolo.

See your mouth saying "the administration run by Akpabio is not known to the constitution" but if he were to be Ijaw, it will automatically be known to constitution.

Na wa o, na only una waka come? Nonsense militants!!
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by bigpriik: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Niger delta republic every body na oga who go rule who?
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by FreeIgbos: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
omonnakoda:
They were not too lazy to organize the sale of millions of Igbo slaves for centuries?
the same thing happens in Lagos, Kano, Onitsha and Benin.

i have seen grown men idle all day in Aba smoking weed

Let us leave stereotypes , I am sure Chinese and Indians living in Nigeria will have something to say about all Nigerians

Virtually everyone bought and sold slaves at some point. Acting as middle men to slave merchants due to geographical location doesn't mean anything, or are you too dull to know that?

You've seen grown men idle in Aba? You're such a liar! The majority of men in Aba engage in one vocation or another unlike in those "our oyel" communities where majority lazy about and end up constituting nuisance.

Sure, the Chinese and Indians will also have their own opinion about us. Instead of calling it stereotypes and trying to defend it, you should rather be engaging in advocacy campaigns and outreaches to educate and enlighten these people or else they would never amount to anything despite all the crude oil resources.
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by omonnakoda: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Virtually everyone bought and sold slaves at some point. Acting as middle men to slave merchants due to geographical location doesn't mean anything, or are you too dull to know that?

You've seen grown men idle in Aba? You're such a liar! The majority of men in Aba engage in one vocation or another unlike in those "our oyel" communities where majority lazy about and end up constituting nuisance.

Sure, the Chinese and Indians will also have their own opinion about us. Instead of calling it stereotypes and trying to defend it, you should rather be engaging in advocacy campaigns and outreaches to educate and enlighten these people or else they would never amount to anything despite all the crude oil resources.

You are rude and lack home training.
You do not know how to talk among human beings
Re: The Niger Delta: Trouble Ahead As Tompolo Gives Seven Days Ultimatum by Afriifa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
hedonido:
Make Tompolo get out. Useless coward. We had high hopes that he would deploy the hundreds of millions of dollars, advanced weapons and other resources accumulated over the 10 year period prior to 2015 to make Nigeria or at least the Niger Delta ungovernable for these Fulani bastards led by Buhari. Instead he cowered and ran to bury his head inside the ground like a scared little puppy.Your Papa! Tompolo is not your servant. Hate filled bastard of a biafran. Tueh!

Now the idiot is talking about NDDC board when we have bigger troubles to worry about.

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
Featherweight Noisemakers. Nonsense Local champion.

(1) (Reply)

There’s Sit-at-home On Thursday To Honour Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Trial – IPOB / Video: Evil In The Camp Of IPOB/ESN In Anambra And Imo / I Am Beginning To Get Sceptical For The Push For Southern President By The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.