Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

We Have Told The Niger- Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Told The Niger- Delta (320 Views)

Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" / I Wish I'm Not Igbo, I Could Have Told The Truth / Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Told The Niger- Delta by chrismastre5(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2021
We have countless times told the so called Niger-Delta that we are not forcing or ever intended to force anyone into being part of Biafra. I do not know what the noice is all about, every day they will create one topic or the other, shouting to the top of their voice for something we already know. A true Igbo man is only interested in democracy and they told you that at the appropriate time, you vote for what you want and not disturbing our peace with "we the Niger-Delta". I for one don't like you guys except those that willingly identified with us.

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bent On Burning Biafra. A Region Less Than Borno / #buharimustgo: Don't Join Sowore To Protest On 14th July, Abandon Him If You Don / Adamu Garba: Man Blames The Tech Community For The Downfall Of Crowwee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.