Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo (9462 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kill and go soldiers as they are rightly called in Nigeria context enroute owerri to restore normalcy .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Kill and go soldiers as they are rightly called in Nigeria context enroute owerri to restore normalcy .

This your comment sounds like words and opposite

You don chop

Kill and go soldiers that are not known or feared by bandits undecided those one na soldiers or their fellow terrorists

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by RisenJoe(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Those who lives by the sword shall die by the sword

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jungle don mature. I pity the law abiding citizen that the presence of these soldiers will affect.
I pity women and children most.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Any soldiers send to Southeast to kill the innocent igbos shall die miserable....
How many times have the soldiers killed the fulanis for killing innocent igbos in there land...
I curse Nigerian soldiers and those that supports them, they will die miserable.. Amen...

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Jashub: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
They have this much power to storm Owerri, but they can't use this same power to retrieve captured territories from bandits and Boko-haram

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Mexzy4sho(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Soldier go soldier come!!
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

This your comment sounds like words and opposite

You don chop

You better wan your relatives not to dare the Nigerian state

Enough of all those shenanigans

Nigeria army is ever strong

4 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Meanwhile they are coming from FCT a 2 hours drive away from where Boko Haram launched a caliphate, kidnapped 200 girls with it's cheif security officer admiting he is facing an incapacitated war

5 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by FreedomArmy: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Many of them will not make it back home to their families.

21 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
They have this much power to storm Owerri, but they can't use this same power to retrieve captured territories from bandits and Boko-haram

Go out and messed up you go know the score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by NiceCeSi(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
God please see us through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hotwax: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
kill and go...

what kind of mentality is this?
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
That will further proof that the unrest noticed in the East particularly in Imo, has the hand writing of the Nigerian government written all over it!

I have never seen a government show so much hatred towards a people like this Buhari's government!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by owobokiri(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

You first need to tell them to come and "kill and go" at Ibrappa so that those your uncle's and aunts at Benin Republic IDP camps can go home..
They're still there...

10 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
hotwax:
kill and go...

Army are trained to kill

They are not trained to entertain kurukere or breakdancing
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

You first need to tell them to come and "kill and go" at Ibrappa so that those your uncle's and aunts at Benin Republic IDP camps can go home..
They're still there...

They are dealing with ipob terrorist at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
hotwax:
kill and go...

They can kill any citizen and go free!

Afterall they did it in Lekki

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Jashub: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Go out and messed up you go know the score
I'm in the Abuja oga, and for your information, I'm not Igbo. But since your hatred for Igbo is so immense that you're blinded by the fact that the Nigerian government is marginalizing Igbo just to subject them, then indeed I will support the igbos 100%, and whether you like it or not their Biafra will come and your one-Nigeria wickedness will end

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

That will further proof that the unrest noticed in the East particularly in Imo, has the hand writing of the Nigerian government written all over it!

I have never seen a government show so much hatred towards a people like this Buhari's government!!!

Igbos and there sympathizers are full of hatred

They are demonic in nature

3 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hotwax: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Army are trained to kill

trained to kill civilians like endsars protesters, but run for bokoharam..ifahear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Army are trained to kill

how many terrorists in the North have they killed to deserve these bragging rights

Or are Bokoharam, bandits, Fulani herdsmen , not killing in the North

8 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by okeyglm: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
they will all die
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I'm in the Abuja oga, and for your information, I'm not Igbo. But since your hatred for Igbo is so immense that you're blinded by the fact that the Nigerian government is marginalizing Igbo just to subject them, then indeed I will support the igbos 100%, and whether you like it or not their Biafra will come and your one-Nigeria wickedness will end

Bros keep shut

You are ipobians

Stop lumping igbo to your narration

Igbo are good people

Ipobians are devil incarnate

7 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

You better wan your relatives not to dare the Nigerian state

Enough of all those shenanigans

Nigeria army is ever strong

Over ten were ambushed and killed by Bandits yet they didn't go to that town doing 'kill and go' .

They are cowards

16 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Igbos and there sympathizers are full of hatred

They are demonic in nature
While killers of innocent protesters are saints right

One day very soon, the people will cure this madness

4 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
how many terrorists in the North have they killed to deserve these bragging rights

Or are Bokoharam, bandits, Fulani herdsmen , not killing in the North

Do you like the destruction going on in owerri?

The killing and maiming of our Igbo brother and sister by devilish ipobians?
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Jashub: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I'm not in support of Biafra but when I see the one-sided way the Nigerian government handles issues relating to insecurity, I marvel. Just this morning I read a report of how 13 people were killed by bandits in Niger state (Mariga to be precise), and so far, nothing has been done. The governor of the state was even reported to have flown out today as the killings were going on. Can you imagine?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Jashub: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Bros keep shut

You are ipobians

Stop lumping igbo to your narration

Igbo are good people

Ipobians are devil incarnate
You're just a clueless fellow. So once anybody does not agree to the stupidity called "one Nigeria ", that person is called IPOB abi? Na wah o. But I don't blame you ; I blame Nairaland for giving chaps like you access

7 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
hotwax:

trained to kill civilians like endsars protesters, but run for bokoharam..ifahear

You people were paid to destroy Lagos through endsars lie lie

Thank Hod it backfired in ipobians region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) / Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.