Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ (34579 Views)

Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Gobdddd(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nobody is sure of what actually happened.

He should have listened to the advice of his friends.

Anyway, who knows why he was hell bent on travelling to Imo.

Some sources claimed he has an unfinished business with the state governor and was there to ask for his 2bn which was his own share for helping him become the governor.

Am not saying this story is true or false. But that's what we heard. I read it as well
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Reelmii: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria failed him
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Heavensent01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
jlinkd78:
What is supposed to be a forum where d Igbos are to discuss constitution review without d fear of eavesdropping by d Northerners turned out to be having a Northerner Gulak as d consultant. Even our elite Otelectuals and d sophisticated morons (in Nnamdi Kanu voice) were not found worthy to be appointed a consultant

the same sophisticated he's dragging to join secession

that's why I'm cautioning my fellow Yoruba talking about southern unity. let everyone face his struggle

Igbo should fight for Igbo nation and let other decide their fate

this cretins set of failed rising sun won't cease to use Yoruba to address their ego

mumu set of people that are killing their people just to make Buhari a Fulani chronic man to be bothered. bunch of idiiots
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stories upon stories...the dead is no longer here to disprove it undecided
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by SILVERLINES: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
One Nigeria his left foot have finally murdered him so it shall murder all others who still believe and pray for one Nigeria

Immediately they pronounced from their yeye mouth make thurnder fire

1 Like

Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by muyeski21(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-gulak-was-warned-against-going-to-owerri-but-he-said-we-are-all-nigerians

Igbo man dey run come b u wey b popular politician from their enemy zone. The guy no intelligent at all, I imagine the kind of advise wey dis one go give Jonathan. No wonder Jonathan Bleep up buhari continue with d Bleep up
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Zionman24: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
His political enemies killed him in Imo State to continues the blood bath of innocent Citizens. It has nothing to do with IPOB or MNK. The same way the killed the General and blamed it on Plane Crash. Nigeria Politicians are evil.

3 Likes

Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
The eagerness to collect his remaining money from the Supreme Court governor he helped install didn't allow him to reason properly.

I have indirectly said this before.

I disagreed with the sympathizer saying he was advised not to go because of Security concerns. It was a lie that nobody agreed to go. What about the National Assembly Members that are part of IMO and Abia zone? What about people working at FG MDAs at Owerri, what about people working on telecom projects and those working in banks at Owerri ?

This is where the problem lies. We are not honest in Nigeria. Consultant to Constitution Review Committee at Owerri? Of what benefit was his consultancy when the committee is just sitting ? Traditionally, Culturally and Religiously, he has nothing to contribute to the Committee carrying out deliberations on South East grievances and affairs as a Consultant. We have highly exposed and educated people among the Honourable Members sent to Owerri. If he was a consultant to National Assembly, he can do that when the Committee returns to Abuja.

I think the Committee needs his closeness to Imo Government House for facilitation of Happy Stay or he came because the governor was his jolly good fellow.

We should try to give Security agencies information that can lead to the unraveling of the scenarios that led to his death.

1 Like

Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by chaloskyx: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
LOL NO ONE IN PDP OR APC IS INNOCENT
Tinubuadvocate:
embarassed ipob terrorist just wasted innocent soul.
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by millhouse: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
My 2 cents on this ... a disgruntled politician somewhere hired assassins to take Gulak out , knowing he was in Owerri ... upon completion of the dirty work the assailants must have called to tell their employer that “ job done “ and in error revealed their location ...politician now informs the police to go and smoke the assassins out .. case closed
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by BJanta: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
wink
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-gulak-was-warned-against-going-to-owerri-but-he-said-we-are-all-nigerians

Yes, all of us are Nigerians , but not all of us are Biafrans.Even Southeasterners who don't in the East fear to go there.And those living there do so in constant fear of death.Why would he choose to go?He was either naive or in pursuit of personal and ulterior motives, aside from the so-called consultancy.Then why would he bare himself of all paraphernalia of his office, including security details, and SNEAK out on all?He was even in casuals!Then who would have known he was sneaking out at that time to waylay him?Or was he lured or called out?Why are we then jumping into conclusion? Also what we've heard is official explanation, and you know this is not a regime that deals in truth.They are always covering their face with one finger to hide it.This would eventually turn out to be another unresolved murder.But innocent will certainly suffer.
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
These are the people that think and claim that they "OWNED NIGERIA"

That everything in Nigeria belongs to them.

They want to control crude oil money whereas no oil flow from their land.

As they own Nigeria he died for Nigeria at the same time.
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Litmus: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Same types that believe a magician resurrected a dead woman in Sierra Leone are here forming intelligent hard nosed cynics capable of discerning the sincerity or not of this politician Gulak.
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by panpan(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are there any pictures or videos of the constitution review public hearing in Owerri?
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Him no use him caphas angry sad
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by ikenna44: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Without reading the story... I know this is a lie!
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by amuwo1980: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lies , made up stories
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by mindtricks: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Triangles1:
When I say the Igbos doesn't know how to play politics they said "na lie" in a cold war like this your opponent might be responsible for the atrocious act happening on your soil just to paint you black.
Failure to end this war could lead to Ojukwu era, Namdi kanu was not in Nigeria non of his family affected yet he keep controlling them like monkey.

This is not the best way to fight gv.
Truth.
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Tyress: 3:14am On Jun 02, 2021
jlinkd78:
What is supposed to be a forum where d Igbos are to discuss constitution review without d fear of eavesdropping by d Northerners turned out to be having a Northerner Gulak as d consultant. Even our elite Otelectuals and d sophisticated morons (in Nnamdi Kanu voice) were not found worthy to be appointed a consultant
So these are your good reasons for him to be killed? What if it happen the other way round? Newspapers would have gotten front page. We would have seeing the killings Innocent hausas in the SE.
Re: Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ by Telstar: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2021
wizygreat2000:
Play this games and thank me later
I told you and the match would end in a draw. And that was it. I predict games nicely.

My friend almost won close to 40m yesterday if not for her stupidity. I told her to put or draw on Poland against Russia but unfortunately, she didn't do that. She played Poland outright win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.