Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) (46916 Views)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It seems you are crazy in your view. Stop confusing yourself ibo boy .
You retarded Wimb try and attend geography classes ... Ebot

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Damm I love those power bikes Ilaumoh

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Imagine, you yorubas are horr1ble

The Op is a special adviser to the governor of Akwa ibom state on media. You that is living in far away Ogbomosho and a Tinubu lanky is questioning the authority of his comments

Tufiakwa
Guy I appreciate you putting the Wimb in his place but am not working for the government ok. Am just an independent body that love showcasing the beauty of my state.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Anago55: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Guy I appreciate you putting the Wimb to his place but am not working for the government ok. Am just an independent body that love showcasing the beauty of my state.
. I understand

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
Damm I love those power bikes Ilaumoh
thanks sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Akwa Ibom just dey develop on daily basis

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Rrchrd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:
I and some friends visited the tallest smart building in Eastern Nigeria completed and ready for commissioning .
This is not the Central Park tower in New York, neither is it the famous Duomo building in Milan, nor the Cathédrale Notre-Dame in Paris.

This is the 21 Storey smart building in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, built by Governor Udom Emmanuel. The building is the 9th tallest building in Nigeria, it towers as high as 108.8
meters.

Akwa Ibom State is beautiful ��
Point of correction; it was Godwill Akpabio that built it.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwa Ibom people don’t know what they have in Udom.

When the things he’s building today starts to yield in 10 to 20 years time, then they will appreciate him.
Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by danngnews: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:
I and some friends visited the tallest smart building in Eastern Nigeria completed and ready for commissioning .
This is not the Central Park tower in New York, neither is it the famous Duomo building in Milan, nor the Cathédrale Notre-Dame in Paris.

This is the 21 Storey smart building in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, built by Governor Udom Emmanuel. The building is the 9th tallest building in Nigeria, it towers as high as 108.8
meters.

Is Akwa Ibom now part of the eastern Nigeria? Thought it was South South.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Jacobx007: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
The correct location of Akwa Ibom is the South, not East. Please take note

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Is this UYO or UK?

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rrchrd:

Point of correction; it was Godwill Akpabio that built it.
Excuse me?
Akpabio built a building that was inaugurated 2yrs ago?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
mrkings84:
Is this UYO or UK?
grin Uyo blood
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by zoedew: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

meters.

SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA YOU MEANT TO SAY! THE LAND OF UNCOMMON GOVERNORS!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by nsesam(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Union bank head office in Lagos is 34 storey building, congratulations to my governor
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
danngnews:

Is Akwa Ibom now part of the eastern Nigeria? Thought it was South South.
Is eastern Nigeria but not south east ok

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by amuwo1980: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Imagine, you yorubas are horr1ble

The Op is a special adviser to the governor of Akwa ibom state on media. You that is living in far away Ogbomosho and a Tinubu lanky is questioning the authority of his comments

Tufiakwa
They are beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:
Was it not this same akwa ibom that built a stadium that doesn't generate money instead of building a refinery even if its small refinery.

In Nigeria we celebrate building infastructures for a very poor population

Better of pocketing the money likeur former governor Ibori did!

Bwdbelle

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by melaniaup: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Is eastern Nigeria but not south east ok

Cut the crap it's east but neither the South South or South East issues those propagandists were brought up to create division in the East and only fools fall for such bait

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
lets sing for them grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paIYpech9pY congrats atleast I done get tourist view place to stay when I come.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by highoctane: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
What made this building smart? Can it turn to either face the sun or back it? Is it totally green? What are it's energy efficiency ratio in percentage?

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by poiZon: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwa Ibom people don’t know what they have in Udom.

When the things he’s building today starts to yield in 10 to 20 years time, then they will appreciate him.
Most of the akwaibom people r used to the money politics, pacifying and praise singing for money akpabio introduced as his 31 industries in the state.
That is why udom isnt popular..
He doesnt throw money around like akpabio did..
U enter akwaibom, they hate him more than the witches and wizards in their respective families.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
zoedew:

SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA YOU MEANT TO SAY! THE LAND OF UNCOMMON GOVERNORS!

He's referencing the way Nigeria was divided in the past into Western, Northern, and Eastern regions. Akwa Ibom is in the Eastern Region but in South Southern Nigeria.
I hope I have cleared it up.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by sammirano2: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Which one is eastern nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by OmoNla99: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tt
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tall building in the midst of poor underdeveloped areas is not progress

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:

I never said the state is not investing in other sectors and let me ask you, is JB managing the stadium for free ?.
Am only telling you that States should focus on productive ventures and forget cosmetics.
The money spent in building that class of stadium can build a 20000-50000 bpd refinery which will create jobs and earn the state Big revenue.

So you know this yet u didn't tell buhari to build one for the country, or does Akwabom have more money than Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / 10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.