Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) (46919 Views)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by 9jaPothole: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eastern? Why? Akwa ibom is no eastern state. Don't elevate us.

Those Eastern potbelly politicians can't lay ordinary room & palour foundation. Their job na to organize birthday party, put billboard &share money. Especially that one wey dey Enugu, him own too much. Na so so billboard we dey see.
Na billboard be the tallest structure for Enugu.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Again ask question before commenting.. The ikot ekpene hotel is now manage by Marriott group of companies and will be commission in December..
Meanwhile it's 95% completed now..
Akpabio abandoned it at 30% work done ..

Govt is a continuous process. Akpabio built to an extent where his tenure ended. Udom was supposed to complete it but abandoned it until now. Its just like the hotel behind Ibom Tropicana or the Tropicana itself. Udom abandoned them until about 2 years ago. Ikot Ekpene Road was the same until public outcry and the need for re-election where he had to revisit the project. Thankfully, its now complete or almost complete.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by 9jaPothole: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Enugu suppose get this kind thingsgrin but na only sign board wey tall pass burj khalifa we dey see for here.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Jacobx007: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
9jaPothole:

Those Eastern potbelly politicians can't lay ordinary room & palour foundation. Their job na to organize birthday party, put billboard &share money. Especially that one wey dey Enugu, him own too much. Na so so billboard we dey see.
Na billboard be the tallest structure for Enugu.
U know say East side people get sense no be small
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
Point of correction Akwa Ibom is not in East , Akwa Ibom is South South region. Stop calling Akwa ibomite Easterner

Don't mind them. They want to take Akwa Ibom by force.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by iGod(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Most arguments on this thread have been treated in elementary Geography.

Our leaders have certainly rendered most of us intellectually lazy.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by udomonday: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:
Was it not this same akwa ibom that built a stadium that doesn't generate money instead of building a refinery even if its small refinery.

In Nigeria we celebrate building infastructures for a very poor population
nonsense.have you not heard of tourism in your life.do you know people pay their way to Paris just to see the Eiffel tower.or to new York just to look at the statue of liberty.if the whole country is so stupid that it doesn't know the benefits of investment in tourist attractions.then let a state that decides to tow a different part be.I just wish they can build more of such iconic structures and give tourists a reason to visit for sightseeing.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by iGod(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Eastern Nigeria is where we are located.. carefully check the map bro..

Read his quote again, you misunderstood him.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Govt is a continuous process. Akpabio built to an extent where his tenure ended. Udom was supposed to complete it but abandoned it until now. Its just like the hotel behind Ibom Tropicana or the Tropicana itself. Udom abandoned them until about 2 years ago. Ikot Ekpene Road was the same until public outcry and the need for re-election where he had to revisit the project. Thankfully, its now complete or almost complete.
Udom didn't abandon it but was searching for investors to manage it ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Jacobx007: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
udomonday:
nonsense.have you not heard of tourism in your life.do you know people pay their way to Paris just to see the Eiffel tower.or to new York just to look at the statue of liberty.if the whole country is so stupid that it doesn't know the benefits of investment in tourist attractions.then let a state that decides to tow a different part be.I just wish they can build more of such iconic structures and give tourists a reason to visit for sightseeing.
U are referring to another person's response as nonsense, and you post another NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Origin(f): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
What makes the building smart?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

So where is North North?
We don't have any business with the Igbos , Ipob should limit themselves to Igbo alone
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Arda1000:
see I don't care about Akwaibom or whatever but you see when I see dude like you being showing your ignorance on full gear it offs me, please get a bit lesson of geography
Ipob terrorist spotted
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
poiZon:

Bros am from akwaibom, but there is nothing like south south in four cardinal point in geographic illustration.
North west east or south.
Its either u have north east, north west, south east, or south west.
I don't care east is for the Igbos we don't want to align with Igbo in anything
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Don't mind them. They want to take Akwa Ibom by force.
we reject Biafra , we don't need anything called East in our agenda
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Origin:
What makes the building smart?
It's interior are efficient..
Exterior in the night is something else..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Josywhyte: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP Akwa ibom no dey east. It's in the south-south region. Got that?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:
Ipob terrorist spotted
yes am Igbo and even though am not an Ipob member I support what they are doing,we Igbo love freedom and that can never change,one other thing that makes me proud of Ipob is that they are synonymous with the truth,if saying that Akwaibom is East (which is the truth) makes me an Ipob member then am more than proud to be called one cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

And you were told that the said stadium wasn't useful or still not in used ?
Try an reason before commenting , that building up there is for IOCs which it's tenancy will be announce during the commissioning ok

Ilaumoh, Pls ignore the UGM nzeobi... He shud face this state that is at war

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by nedekid: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Try an reason before commenting , that building up there is for IOCs which it's tenancy will be announce during the commissioning ok
What is ioc?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
nzeobi:
Was it not this same akwa ibom that built a stadium that doesn't generate money instead of building a refinery even if its small refinery.

In Nigeria we celebrate building infastructures for a very poor population

Well said..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
nedekid:

What is ioc?
International Oil Companies..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ilaumoh, Pls ignore the UGM nzeobi... He shud face this state that is at war
I finally did my brother ..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by ggood: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Arda1000:
yes am Igbo and even though am not an Ipob member I support what they are doing,we Igbo love freedom and that can never change,one other thing that makes me proud of Ipob is that they are synonymous with the truth,if saying that Akwaibom is East (which is the truth) makes me an Ipob member then am more than proud to be called one cool

Akwa Ibom don't have any business with the Igbos il , we reject Biafra
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Savie:
I will celebrate when Exxon Mobil or any IOC announce that they are relocating to the buiilding or else it's just a waste like the four point by sharaton hotel in Ikot Ekpene.!

The location of that Four points is just an empty area.

I wonder what they had in mind.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by OmoNla99: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

It's interior are efficient..
Exterior in the night is something else..
Efficient interior and exterior lighting doesn’t make a building a green one as long as it uses fossil fuels to generate electricity.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The location of that Four points is just an empty area.

I wonder what they had in mind.
Akpabio wanted impressing is people but Udom as finally breed life to that edifice..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
ggood:

Akwa Ibom don't Igbo in anything , we reject Biafra
Philip Effiong was the last president of Baifra,where was he from? grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by nedekid: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

International Oil Companies..
Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Oga his point over valid die..
Building a stadium when you can’t boast of a reputable factory in your state is foolishness

How many matches has been played in the stadium?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / 10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.