Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days (61129 Views)

1,525 Nigerians Killed In Six Weeks Of 2021 / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Kokadomfreedom(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
powerbank87:
40,000mah Joway powerbank suitable for type C laptop and phones
Pay on delivery - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4
One year warranty
stop this nonsense on every thread
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by od501: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by SolarEdge: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok

Thinking uninterrupted power supply? Then think solar....check my signature Asap
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
Can someone pls remind me the activities that preceded 1967 civil war?

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by abdul4new(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
My boys doing me proud but if you caught then you are on your own

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

It was caused by the North neglecting the Aburi accord to restructure Nigeria

The same north have refused to restructure Nigeria after 54 years and you're licking their balls thinking they care about you

Check history how most people that towed your path ended up

Is it the north that will restructure the country for you? What are your representatives in the national assembly doing about that?

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by wink2015(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
SENATOR OVIE OMO AGEGE comment led to the killing of that Urhobo immigration officer.

The mace thief was condemning UGM for his fulani masters.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Tiredofallthese: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
This post is very bias and silly. It’s very senseless and unnecessary. I’ve come to realize this forum has an evil agenda alongside many people here.

JEWELofHELL:
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Prominent-Nigerians-killed-by-gunmen-in-the-last-48-hours.jpg[/img][img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Justice-stanley.jpg[/img][img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Linus-Owuamanam.jpg[/img]

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3084583

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by joyandfaith: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

There were bandits, bokoharam and widespread insecurity before 1967 civil war
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by madridsta007(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
onuman:

Igbos must now organize and fight back.

Unknown gunmen kill people in Igbo land.

Fulani in guise of Nigeria armed forces with Army Hilux trucks parade the streets of Igbo land and kill civilians their guns can reach, and arrest young Igbos into the Army Hillux trucks, drive away with the Igbo youths, the youths never to return home again.

We did not think of another war in Igbo land but they have brought war to us. To fight back is the only alternative.

Cheap cash from crude oil is the reason why Buhari-led army of Fulani has left Boko Haram to advance from the north, but floods the streets of the east with Nigeria armed forces.

While "fight back" is understandably a strong sentiment these days, count me of that thinking, especially where diplomacy, strategic-thought, media engagement, lobbying have not yet been utilised.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by nonhuman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
You said they were we by unknown gunmen but you are using pictures of ESN
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Cherez: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

Some politicians were arrested 1st
So we await those politicians to be arrested 1st
Nonsense
Cos you didn't see herdsmen murdering people, abi?
ESN only went to the bushes to defend innocent farmers against armed killer herdsmen then same armed forces who couldn't protect innocent people against aggressor herdsmen now started fighting ESN
I mean how can you wanna defend yourself against armed robbers and the rescue unit from NPF left the thief to open fire on you?
And the next thing some morons will come here threatening people with civil war?
Una no well

Anyway, I am not for war and yes ESN should sheath their sword and NOT TAKE ARMS AGAINST THE STATE

But if na for this rubbish you dey yarn forget that threat it holds no water
Are you better? Are you safe yourself?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Nwa4336(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
OK INCLUDING THE ONES KILLED BY UNKNOWN ARMY

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Geonigga(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
The picture the poster put up for the slained judge of the Enugu state that was killed on Sunday is misleading and is that of late Justice I. Umezurike that passed on since 2018 and not the picture of the one that was killed on 31st May, 2021.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by CharlieJoelly(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
They will either be in Heaven or Hell, but we all know where they will be . if only God can grant them 5mins to speak to our Politicians, maybe they will all repent and change there ways. God which way for this Country waking up everyday to this Shit kwantry is a testimony on its own. #D wise has spoken#
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Nwa4336(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
INCLUDING THE ONES KILLED BY UNKNOWN SOLDIERS MEN!
JUSTICE4ZIGGY

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by pacespot(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
They haven't really killed the ones that will shake the country so that they will know that the youth are serious this time, not business as usual. How many young men have been killed during this while too? At least I can count 40 personally
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by 9jaRealist: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by kinzation(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kilo n try lati so bayi
EmekaA125:

Awon problem ti e niyen.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by bewla(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
Can you make a list of Nigerians that have been killed by the Nigerian security forces BEFORE and WHICH NECESSITATED the birth of UGM

Remember: for every action(first move) there is an equal and opposite reaction(second move)

Always to things never work for the government and never be against the gorverment

Because u are the Government
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by afube: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Why didn't you include the ones killed by "unknown gun" soldiers?

u dey mind the mumu man!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by EmekaA125(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Kilo n try lati so bayi
E ku gbadun.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Akuruoulo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Why didn't you include the ones killed by "unknown gun" soldiers?

OGA MI
U ARE A GOOD COMMEDIAN
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Akuruoulo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
temptnow:
Fulanis killed NECO chairman cos he's an Igbo man, why?

And u expect them to say it ?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by doublecross(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
For every politician killed by UGM, there is joy in heaven
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by onuman: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
madridsta007:

While "fight back" is understandably a strong sentiment these days, count me of that thinking, especially where diplomacy, strategic-thought, media engagement, lobbying have not yet been utilised.
Diplomacy? How many years have the Buharis been begged to yield to political restructuring of Nigeria to governable regions.
Strategic thought is no brainer here.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by MrSly(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
Can you make a list of Nigerians that have been killed by the Nigerian security forces BEFORE and WHICH NECESSITATED the birth of UGM

Remember: for every action(first move) there is an equal and opposite reaction(second move)

Truth but 75% of these victims are civilians. I can never support killing of innocent civilians whether politician or not as well as destruction of hard earn investments of people. Those who know who should advise whoever. I like Biafra and want it but no Igbo man will waste his fellow life or life earned investment. Whoever does that should have his Igbo pedigree questioned.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by kinzation(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol
Tanque ooo grin grin
EmekaA125:

E ku gbadun.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by skybeauty(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Prominent-Nigerians-killed-by-gunmen-in-the-last-48-hours.jpg[/img][img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Justice-stanley.jpg[/img][img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Linus-Owuamanam.jpg[/img]

Why the picture of ESN? To connect them to recent assassonations? If you like demonize IPOB ESN all you like but I assure you that you are only bringing the wrath of God on your head. Politicians are also hiding under UGM to eliminate their enemies.

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3084583

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.