Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? (856 Views)

President Buhari Frustrated By Obama / PHOTO: Jega Commended By Obama On Credible Election / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by HotieTima(f): 6:04am On May 02, 2011
many people in the USA may be happy for the death of osama ben laden. but at the end of the day not everyone is happy about this in Pakistani.

what i want to know how will this effect those that are hurt about it?
how will the Pakistani people handle this?

i am a Muslim my self i personally never like mr OSAMA BIN LADEN. the only thing that i am worrying about now is the innocent souls that will be effect about this.

in my believe if the dead of OSAMA BEN LADEN was in the hands off his own people then it was going to be that much of a bigger deal.

but having the usa people partying out about the dead of OSAMA what will happen at the end of the day.

another war is about to start for no reason or do the Pakistani people have the right to start war now.

why can't obama look at the look run of this issue. is he even thinking about his people.
what will happen to his people at the end of the day.

the usa people need to stop partying about this and open they eyes about what is about the hit them.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2011
Is it right that Osama Bin Laden, the killer of thousands of innocents, INCLUDING MANY MUSLIMS, is dead and hell-bound ?

Phuck yes, it is right.   I hope that answers your dumb question.   Next !
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

many people in the USA may be happy for the death of osama ben laden. but at the end of the day not everyone is happy about this in Pakistani.

i am a Muslim my self i personally never like mr OSAMA BIN LADEN. the only thing that i am worrying about now is the innocent souls that will be effect about this.

in my believe if the dead of OSAMA BEN LADEN was in the hands off his own people then it was going to be that much of a bigger deal.

but having the usa people partying out about the dead of OSAMA what will happen at the end of the day.

another war is about to start for no reason or do the Pakistani people have the right to start war now.

why can't obama look at the look run of this issue. is he even thinking about his people.

the usa people need to stop partying about this and open they eyes about what is about the hit them.
THAT IS ALSO MY WORRY.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by HotieTima(f): 6:12am On May 02, 2011
Jakumo:

Is it right that Osama Bin Laden, the killer of thousands of innocents, INCLUDING MANY MUSLIMS, is dead and hell-bound ?

Phuck yes, it is right.   I hope that answers your dumb question.   Next !

yeah we are all happy that osama is dead we all wanted him dead.
but if u don't have heart, i do. coz i don't think u understand the problem this will bring to both the usa people and the Pakistani people. angry angry angry angry angry but thank you for ur opinion
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by Jakumo(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2011
My pleasure, M'am. My profound pleasure.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by isalegan2: 6:19am On May 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by Thor(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2011
Another scumbag dies, they are dropping like flies, Gadaffi will be next, we just took out his son.
Next we should turn our attention to all the Yahoo boys in Nigeria and beyond and exterminate them and their families. Then the world will surely be a better place in which to live angry angry
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2011
@Tima, to answer your question this news is great not even good but great. Although I sense war after this. His
people are sure gonna  revenge. But thank God that bastra*d got killed.

Now I only pray everything remain peacefull. We don't want any war, we don't want any revenge.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by ektbear: 6:41am On May 02, 2011
Yes, it was good. Terrorists must be killed and/or brought to justice.

If some use this an excuse to try nonsense, then they'll be retaliated against forcefully.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by HotieTima(f): 6:43am On May 02, 2011
rokiatu:

@Tima, to answer your question this news is great not even good but great. Although I sense war after this. His
people are sure gonna  revenge. But thank God that bastra*d got killed.

Now I only pray everything remain peacefull. We don't want any war, we don't want any revenge.

yeah we are all happy the dog is dead,

like i say my only worry right now is the revenge his people will want to take on the use people,

ISHALLAH THE INNOCENTS WILL BE SAFE THAT'S MY MAIN WORRY.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by EzeUche3(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2011
I am more worried about Northern Nigeria. That is the only region in the world where 50% + of the population supported Osama bin Laden.

Southerners should leave the north NOW!
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

I am more worried about Northern Nigeria. That is the only region in the world where 50% + of the population supported Osama bin Laden.

I'm starting not to care for them, other than Abuja or Jos, what business do they have being in the North? if they like, they should stay there and hide in their houses.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by tpia5: 6:56am On May 02, 2011

i think they'd better.
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by HotieTima(f): 6:58am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

wow really!!
Re: Was It A Good ThIng That Osama Bin Laden Was Killied By Obama? by daroz(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

you dont have to be worried about them. since they choose to remain there, they should bear whatever they see.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrrested In Maryland Over Online - Dating Scam(picture) / Amanda Knox Freed At Last / Ahmed Presents N91.7bn Budget To Kwara House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.