Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers (1193 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes Viviour: Ipob, Biafra Appoligist, And Anti-yoruba Bigot. Tweets / What Does The Future Hold For Twitter Influencers In Nigeria? / Why Yoruba Pdp Must Make Sure Buhari Is Re-elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by JohnSin97: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sensible Yoruba's should watch out for these Twitter handles..... they're religiously anti-yoruba, anti-tinubu, pro-PDP, pro-IPOB.......guilt trippin and gaslighting is their major tactics. Falsehood and revisionist history is what they spread. They are much more and even have foolish yoruba influencers working with them. Note these bastards down who majority are living in the south west.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by JohnSin97: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
I won't be surprised if they are also hiding here on Nairaland.

They are just embarking on an exercise in futility.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by DiagnoPolitics: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
While you are at it, you may also give us a list of popular rabid anti-Igbo, anti-Biafran, pro-Fulani terrorist yoruba dingbats like Kayode Ogundamisi, Olawepo Hashim and other bumbling nincompoops that litter the social media with their anti-Igbo bile and lamentations. grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by Asgard73: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Just 4 cheesy

How about anti igbos grin

Na the whole Yoruba race we go put Na.. then selectively minus..

Yoruba sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by funkekemi(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ogundamasi that APC social media adviser is the worst human being I have seen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by funkekemi(f): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
While you are at it, you may also give us a list of popular rabid anti-Igbo, anti-Biafran, pro-Fulani terrorist yoruba dingbats like Kayode Ogundamisi, Olawepo Hashim and other bumbling nincompoops that litter the social media with their anti-Igbo bile and lamentations. grin grin grin grin
gbonka

2 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by TrackerXL: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Show us screenshot where Kayode on Co jump into Igbo matter even if it is from 900 BC or DC talk more of this century.

Yoruba are not as miserable as you pathetic souls that abandoned your wretched poverty strike enclave to poke nose in affair of Yoruba land that is multiple times beta developed than your land.

Asgard73:
Just 4 cheesy

How about anti igbos grin

Na the whole Yoruba race we go put Na.. then selectively minus..

Yoruba sef

2 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by TrackerXL: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coming from a despicable soul like you I rather pass.
funkekemi:
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by Asgard73: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
TrackerXL:
Show us screenshot where Kayode on Co jump into Igbo matter even if it is from 900 BC or DC talk more of this century.

Yoruba are not as miserable as you pathetic souls that abandoned your wretched poverty strike enclave to poke nose in affair of Yoruba land that is multiple times beta developed than your land.

Says a Yoruba man that have never left yoruba land
Oga travel
Leave those ghosted hamlet you can state abi city or whatever

Next!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by helinues: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Add Ogundaisi, Adeyanju, Kemi, FFK, Reno , Garbage Shehu to the list
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by TrackerXL: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
This one is not even up 4 debate.
Proceed to hell.
Asgard73:

Says a Yoruba man that have never left yoruba land
Oga travel
Leave those ghosted hamlet you can state abi city or whatever

Next!
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by DiagnoPolitics: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
TrackerXL:
How many time did your father see Kayode poke his noise in Igbo matter ?

Have you ever seen Kayode insult faiulres like Ikpeazu Umahi Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ekweremadu Abaribe etc

You are free to decieve you ewedu skull, it is non of my business. You can as well see dogoyaro leaves and call it gbegiri leaves as it is in your innate nature as yoruba man to decieve your own skull and call it "sophistication". grin grin

Whatever rocks your "goat" mr tabirudeen oloriagbon. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by Earlystar698(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
I enjoy watching you cry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by patrick89(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Those handles are the best and most educative handle on Twitter.
If you are not following any of them, then you are wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by BombAttack(f): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
and here we have Fulani media Propagandist machinery

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Sebastine1994
Buckeyemedia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by Cholls(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
funkekemi:
my sister FUNKEEEEE!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by Born2Breed(f): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by BKayy: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
I am following them immediately

4 Likes

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by funkekemi(f): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
TrackerXL:
Coming from a despicable soul like you I rather pass.
I have no business with Muslims and unclean spirits
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by dared0637: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Nwanne God bless you! Yaribanza are not actually that smart a people, don't let their claim of sophistication fool you
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by dared0637: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
JohnSin97:
They are the social media justice warriors you love to hate cause they have been bursting the dirty Igbo-phobic narratives of you bastards, God punish you there

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by EmekaA125(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
U omitted Ogbeni Dipo.
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by IamFINESSE: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
TrackerXL:

Oga please take note, that your Yoruba land na 50/50 now, that you came from Yoruba doesn't actually means you have more lands and houses in Yoruba soil more than most Igbos.

BE WARNED
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by TrackerXL: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
You Igbos are too foolish for your father. Is it possible for Igbos to own 1% of Yorubaland against Yoruba owning over 95% across the entity of Yoruba land. Even the Lagos your likes have most of their properties it is impossible for Igbos to own 2% of the landed properties here. I am Into real estate n I know there is no single Estate in Lagos that is owned by an Igbo because Lagos as policy that till Jesus return no Igbo will be granted such right.

Yoruba own estates like pinnock Abraham Adesanya Cadogan Crown estates each with nothing less than 100 houses or more. Your father will struggle to buy one there n suddenly we can not hear word again. What sort of foolish people are you fools for God sake.

Igbos do not own 00000.1% of land in Oyo Ogun Osun Ekiti Kwara Kogi so where did your father find the 50/50 landed properties you are dragging with Yorubas ?!

Go n check any living soul with excision right in the area Dangote built his refinery and come tell me any Igbo that has 50 hectares to him or herself. This is what is being given to Yoruba that can come up with 100M. Those then sell in retail to few igbo marketers who won't let us hear word.

IamFINESSE:

Oga please take note, that your Yoruba land na 50/50 now, that you came from Yoruba doesn't actually means you have more lands and houses in Yoruba soil more than most Igbos.
BE WARNED
Re: Popular Anti-yoruba, PDP/IPOB Apologists Twitter Influencers by IamFINESSE: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2021
TrackerXL:
You Igbos are too foolish for your father. Is it possible for Igbos to own 1% of Yorubaland against Yoruba owning over 95% across the entity of Yoruba land. Even the Lagos your likes have most of their properties it is impossible for Igbos to own 2% of the landed properties here. I am Into real estate n I know there is no single Estate in Lagos that is owned by an Igbo because Lagos as policy that till Jesus return no Igbo will be granted such right.

Yoruba own estates like pinnock Abraham Adesanya Cadogan Crown estates each with nothing less than 100 houses or more. Your father will struggle to buy one there n suddenly we can not hear word again. What sort of foolish people are you fools for God sake.

Igbos do not own 00000.1% of land in Oyo Ogun Osun Ekiti Kwara Kogi so where did your father find the 50/50 landed properties you are dragging with Yorubas ?!

Go n check any living soul with excision right in the area Dangote built his refinery and come tell me any Igbo that has 50 hectares to him or herself. This is what is being given to Yoruba that can come up with 100M. Those then sell in retail to few igbo marketers who won't let us hear word.

So Igbo men like Ned okonkwo that has estates in Lagos nko

Taa gbafuo dia mpama

You're into real estate, See zommbie dey claim realtor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George:Osibanjo Is Complicit In Alpha Beta Financial Crimes / If NDA Was Located In The Southeast, Army Would Have Burnt Down Villages - Eedri / Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria - Cui Jianchin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.