Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen (48633 Views)

Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by SATANICALLY666: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
The source added that it’s good for members of the public to know that those killed were three in number and not one as being speculated.

Investigation by Vanguard revealed that three persons were killed on Monday night, by suspected assassins including a youth leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Awonmama, Oru East Local Government Area of Imo state, Kenneth Amukaamara.

A family source to one of the victims who craved anonymity disclosed this to Vanguard in Owerri.

He pleaded with the security agencies to help in uncovering the perpetrators of the wicked act. The source added that it’s good for members of the public to know that those killed were three in number and not one as being speculated.

According to him, “We lost three persons in the family, Kenneth Amukaamara, a youth leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Oru East local government area, Eugene Anyia Amukaamara and Adaeze Anyia Amukaamara. The matter is that they were murdered and we cannot say those who carried out this wicked act.

“Four houses burnt including two cars. However, it is the duty of the security agencies to find those responsible. This is what I can say, for now, the security agencies will need to unravel those behind it.”

“We are pleading that the security agencies will be fast enough to bring those behind this act to face the law. This is wicked and it is not acceptable by anybody.” he said.

When contacted by Vanguard, the Imo state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Bala Elkana, asked for more time to make inquiries on the incident.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/3-killed-4-houses-2-vehicles-burnt-by-gunmen-in-imo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Simplyleo: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abiama bless lamidi cownu
Abiama bless ugm
Abiama bless esn

Pls what's the latest on donation of kerosene? I have 10 litres.

132 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by ReadaDream(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth

Link in my signature

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Fahdiga(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
This OP is notorious for spreading fake news against the Igbos and I wonder why the mods hasn't banned him

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by RisenJoe(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
K
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
D$$ want to cause lots of trouble do igbos would say this trouble is getting to much we want peace

No igbo man would born the house of an igbo man for nothing

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by AntiBMC(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wait o.. why is vanguard posting ESN's photo in that report?

It's clear fulani govt is bankrolling them.

Always posting photos for illustrative purposes, instead of going out to do actual journalism by taking pictures from the scene.

As for the matter at hand, it's no coincidence that politicians are being killed at this time. Something is fishy, and DSS are the ones carrying out these attacks.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by unohbethel(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't understand how u put the pictures of ESN members there..

Na political killing be this oo

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by ivolt: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
However, it is the duty of the security agencies to find those responsible. This is what I can say, for now, the security agencies will need to unravel those behind it.
The same security you hate, call terrorists and celebrate their deaths?
Well, it is good some still believe in state's security.
RIP to the dead!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by unohbethel(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wait o.. why is vanguard posting ESN in that report?
just same thing I was saying now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Piggyyeaster1: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari must beg us for us to stop destroying our properties

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by unohbethel(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
ivolt:

The same security you hate and call terrorists?
RIP to the dead!
Nigerian Army are no 5 Terrorist in the world

Kiss the truth

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by unohbethel(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Buhari must beg us for us to stop destroying our properties
lemme guess...

Igbo thread be giving u orgasms sad undecided

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Piggyyeaster1: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
South west will bear the consequence of this madness because the way they will soon flock the region will be so alarming

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Piggyyeaster1: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
unohbethel:
lemme guess...

Igbo thread be giving u orgasms sad undecided
no it is your madness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Grace001: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na wa o
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Piggyyeaster1: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
D$$ want to cause lots of trouble do igbos would say this trouble is getting to much we want peace

No igbo man would born the house of an igbo man for nothing
call police you have been killing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by flokii: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
When they are done destroying their lands.. they'll come up with a false narrative that Yorubas like PYO and Tinubu attacked them. It's the lies they will keep passing down to their generations.

Same way Ojukwu starved women and children during civil war while his own kids drank bournvita with full cream milk, eating all sort only for them to come out later to blame Awolowo who neither declared war nor fired a shot at the war front.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some bigots still pay that cow nunu loyalty.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by HRMK: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
BY IPOB/ESN!PERIOD!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by unohbethel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
no it is your madness
e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
LOL I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN, DSS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF USING UNKNOWN GUMEN... THOSE PEOPLE WAS KILLED BY DSS AND TERRORIST FULANIS, NO ADMINS SHOULD EVER DELETE MY POST... NONSENSE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Sirlins(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Imo go soon finish ooo

5 Likes

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Emotionss: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Since the end of the civil war the North have always view the south most especially the south east as a conquered region and people. The created the Divide and rule mentality in the southern regions to prevent the south from uniting, marginalize the south east infrastructurally and politically so as to make them dependent on the North.

Politically, the succeeded, as the south east politicians are the most useless , Asslickng nonentities in the history of Nigeria.

If not for the private sectors, they would have succeeded infrastructurally in making the south East the most least developed regions in Nigeria.

It is an open secret that the igbos are treated like third class citizens not just by the North, but by their fellow southerners. The hatred, the envy and Evil intent against them is just magnanimous. I believe that is part of the reason why this Biafra agitation is popular among them.

My problem is the way IPOB/Nnamdi kalu is going about it. The sentiments, emotional outbursts, unnecessary threats and acts of violence is completely unnecessary especially when dealing with an heartless entities in the sit of powers.

With his out sentimental outbursts and threats what Nnamdi kalu succeeded in doing in bringing avoidable destructions and killings in the south east. Unfortunately he is not even there to experience first hand what he has brought upon the igbos.

Personally I think IPOB need to go back to the drawing board on this their agitation tactics because it it not bringing any positive results rather it brings destruction and sorrows.

By now I expected them to keep emotional sentiments aside and start acting in a more logical, tactical and codinated way to avoid history repeating itself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wow!

This is great!

Who is killing who?

Buhari must be so pained.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Lumig: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin cheesy
This one is calling on security agents to unravel...Lolz. The security agencies that you have burnt their stations and murdered cold-blooded. You just dey start cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by patriotic007: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
when I see buhari,northerners and some Western dudes boasting about a war of almost 54 years ago I just shake my head....I don't think the result will be the same if Nigeria is unfortunate enough to be lured into another one and this are my reasons
1)The people that fought that war will be different from those that will fight this one
2)The unity and cooperation Nigeria enjoyed between north middle belt and west inorder to fight a little section of the country is no longer there
3)This is 2021 everyone has friends now and many easterners are well connected abroad so don't expect them to fight without a strong Ally this time around
4) Nigeria might not enjoy the advantage of land and sea blockade they enjoyed the last time
5)No country can survive 2 civil wars never
6)As at 1967 this guys where able to construct deadly explosives(ogbunigwe).Now imagine what they will do this time around knowing fully well that many of them have excelled in various scientific endeavors this last few decades
7)The Nigerian army is at its weakest point in decades,old weapons and equipment, untrained soldiers,poor logistics and intelligence,old and outdated airplanes,and so on.The difference in the two armies won't be much.
cool motivation is on the side of Biafra from what I have noticed so far. Nigerian army will be fighting for the pockets of their leaders while the biafran army will be fighting for their lives and freedom.that will make a difference.
Nigeria should enjoy their victory and never fall into the trap of going into another war because the outcome MIGHT not be the same.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by blinking001(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
UGM=IPOB. We know this truth. I feel terribly sorry for peace loving igbos who now are unable to go about their businesses due to this menace brought upon us by Nnamdi Kanu. We know they are so many Yammiri chest beaters on nairaland who think they can stand the full force of our gallant soldiers, i laugh in spanish. War benefits no one, all we need is peace. One Nigeria is the way forward. We can all go back to the drawing and make amends. Nigeria belongs to us all.

Singing in onyeka onwenu's voice

Let us have peace in our hearts
Peace in our homes
Peace in our nation and the world.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.