Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks (36861 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by osamagbesmart(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Keep lying to yourself,you claimed you killed scores,and only recovered 6 guns,so you mean those scores which is atleast 40 persons where's using 6 guns
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
VGlobal:
Please can you share link to this video clip
Thanks

https://twitter.com/Abbakar1030/status/1400161068203364356?s=19
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Topmaike007(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2021
dallasi:

kip kwayet Onion bandit
Omo oni ranu... Tani bandit?

I don't want Nigeria neither do I want Oodua Republic or Republic of biafra. What I want is "People republic of Southern Nigeria"

Let the north stay alone and let we the south stay alone..

I fight for the whole south because we speak one language which is "peace" among ourselves.

We the south have been living together in peace with one another ever before Mungo Park tried to know the beginning and the end of River Niger..

PRSN I seek
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2021
No be only scores Na fixtures, rubbish. If Na ugm dem go post tire but because say na iswap...
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by smith1985(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2021
God guide and bless Nigeria
Bless pmb
Bless NA
I stand for ONE Nigeria
God expose and destroy all those who wish Nigeria evil Amen..

Children of hate will weep over this good news....igbo kwenu ...
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by smith1985(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2021
osamagbesmart:
Keep lying to yourself,you claimed you killed scores,and only recovered 6 guns,so you mean those scores which is atleast 40 persons where's using 6 guns

Go school u refused instead u donated ur illiterate brain to cownu...read and understand ..6 gun trucks I repeat 6 gun trucks oya mumu.repeat after me 6 gun trucks not gun...see what hate and bitterness is doing to ur life...
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by seangy4konji: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
no be from nigeria deh collect that hilux go armor am
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by seangy4konji: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2021
no be from nigeria deh collect that land cruiser go armor am
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2021
osamagbesmart:

Kai. Go to school you refused. The article said SIX GUN TRUCKS and not 6 guns. Attached is what a gun truck looks like.

Make we dey try get small sense.

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by bigcasava1(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2021
The story I heard was different from this news
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by NwokoloOwa: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"The labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain"

Or The United African Republic cry
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by engrelvis(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

This is the second ISWAP mega loss at the hands of the NA in a matter of days

I also gather over 50 ISWAP terrorists were killed and ISWAP lost Top commander Oumar TELA in today's failed attempt to infiltrate SF brigade Damboa town.
Nigerians don't like dis type of news.Dey luv d bad news where dey will b criticising .
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THANK GOD FOR NIGERIA ARMY DOING BETTER TODAY.
TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by goody2019: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
In the news about how shekau was dislodged, over 50 gun trucks were reported. What happened to the rest ? Or is this what Buhari meant when he was saying a fight ginst the BH is a fight against the north?
Halfhearted attacks on the 'norrth' but total annihilation of others.

Bad belle comment always. Its time to stop.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by COMPAQ(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

I also gather over 50 ISWAP terrorists were killed and ISWAP lost Top commander Oumar TELA in today's failed attempt to infiltrate SF brigade Damboa town.

I tell you. I keep failing to understand when I read all this news of BH and ISWAP attacking a military base for hours. All we need is active 3 or 4 helicopter gunships available to provide air support when needed and these shouldn't be happening. The moment a large contingent of terrorists is seen approaching any military base, they should immediately radio for help and air support should be available in 30mins. Surely a chopper in Maiduguri can get to most places in borno state in 30mins.

Alternatively we should get like 4 weaponised military drones that can stay in the air for as long as 24 hours and 2 can take shifts every 24 hours to provide air support to ground forces and barracks as needed.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by tollyboy5(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"The labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain"

So the scores of iswap were using only six guns?

The story is not adding up
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by COMPAQ(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

Read properly! It said 6 gun trucks. Of course there would have been others on bikes and on foot with their own guns.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Kingsean(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

https://leadership.ng/troops-kill-scores-of-iswap-terrorists-in-borno-recover-6-gun-trucks/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

kudos to the Nigerian Army. this is what we want to be seeing. this gives me joy. you guys can check youtube for the video
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Kingsean(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
tollyboy5:
do u know the difference between guns and gun trucks? go and read again
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by ihimiray(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

where can I get the video
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by ivolt: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
I came for the pictures but as usual, fulani army neva disappoints. Only one corpse that must've been killed by mistake. Where are the others? Abi their body disappear after the said attack?

All this media hullabaloo nd audio killing of ISWAP because twitter suspend one vegetable for twelve hours.

Una never start.
You defend your home made terrorists by denying their casualties and
you are here again to defend some evil jihadists.
You need special help.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by AntiBMC(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
ivolt:

You defend your home made terrorists by denying their casualties and
you are here again to defend some evil jihadists.
You need special help.

Oga shatap... hypocrite.
People who live by double standards have no business dishing out judgemental comments.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Bolaji26(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

. Where the video
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by 02Kebreal(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
May Nigeria succeed
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Oyiboman69: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

where is the video
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by richboy7(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Tetehjewels:

https://twitter.com/Abbakar1030/status/1400161068203364356?s=19

Tomorrow my SE brothers will say Buhari or our NA are doing nothing in the North.

Lying to themselves without fear

LEADERSHIP recall that the ISWAP terrorists were reported to had stormed the town of Damboa at about 10:30am on Wednesday with many gun trucks, shooting sporadically

As you can see from above the ISWAP brought the fight to the Nigeria troops. The Nigeria military didn't go to the forest to sought them out. Unlike their operations in the south East.

You get my point?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN.angry
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub / Atiku, Ayu, Lamido, PDP Big Wigs Land In Kano For Shekarau’s Defection / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.