Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Timely Advice To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Timely Advice To All Nigerians (248 Views)

A Timely Advice / Timely Advice For Ndi Igbo / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Timely Advice To All Nigerians by landforeast(m): 4:19am On Jun 03, 2021
My great people of Obodo Nigeria!

In the presence of Economic crisis, rising inflation and depletion of the value of our money, how can You actually secure your wealth and ensure that it is not an extension by the present Economic woes of the country.

One of the best way is to Invest in Real Estate. One good thing about Real Estate Investment is that it does not easily depreciate, rather it will appreciate even in the presence of Economic crisis.

I will be using this thread to update my fellow Nigerians both Home and Abroad Nigerians on top Real Estate investment opportunities they can tap into to create and secure their wealth.
Re: A Timely Advice To All Nigerians by landforeast(m): 4:20am On Jun 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Father Mbaka Banned From Commenting On Partisan Politics / To: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege And Wase / Imo State No Shooting Yet Today. I Am Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.