Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. (3746 Views)

Do People Read This Portion Of Bible In Nigeria? (photo) / Though Igbo, I Don't Understand Igbo People (FULL VERSION) / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2021
LikeAking:

Getting an Igbo country/Biafra is very simple.

Igbos should Conduct a referendum and proceed to the UN.

Easy.

Done.

I think Igbos dont actually want Biafra, but some thing else.

Why is a simple referendum taking time.

Even online referendum sef.

I tire.

It is. If even 60% of an ethnic group or race believe in their agitation then it is likely they will succeed. That is the truth Igbos have to face. Same as Yorubas too can gain Oduduwa easily if all Yorubas, not just the poor and disenfranchised, support it and are ready to gain it with united action that moves issues beyond words,rhetoric and sporadic acts of violence.

Economic warfare against Nigeria is the only tool

Poor, unemployed, frustrated and disenfranchised Igbos cannot be telling the entire world that Biafra is what every Igbo wants yet Igbo leaders, elite, middleclass and many other groups of Igbos , with their actions/itinerant lives and pursuits, continue to show they are unashamedly benefitting from and reliant on 'one Nigeria'.

As long as this glaring gap exists between what Igbos want, exposing their insincerity about Biafra, then the FG will continue to brutally put down any Igbo Biafra agitation because of the belief it is led by those not speaking for majority of Igbos.

If Igbos are serious then they should all drop tools wherever they are, from billionaires to welder, and move back to the SE and turn their backs on Nigeria completely. Walahi Biafra will be legally actualized in less than a month if that can happen.

Yet we know hypocritical, materialistic, shallow and insincere Igbos can never do this because those amongst them benefitting from 'one Nigeria' will never sacrifically back something that will harm their personal interest.

Abaribe is the perfect example. He is an IPOBian and Biafran for sure in mentality yet cannot quit the Senate of Nigeria and turn his back on all the trappings of his office to be a committed Biafra and IPOB agitator. The world is laughing at the openly hypocritical nature of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by plaindealer: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Grayoso:

It is. If even 60% of an ethnic group or race believe in their agitation then it is likely they will succeed. That is the truth Igbos have to face. Same as Yorubas too can gain Oduduwa easily if all Yorubas, not just the poor and disenfranchised, support it and are ready to gain it beyond words and rhetoric.

Poor, unemployed, frustrated and disenfranchised Igbos cannot be telling the entire world that Biafra is what every Igbo wants yet Igbo leaders, elite, middleclass and many other groups of Igbos , with their actions/itinerant lives and pursuits, continue to show they are unashamedly benefitting from and reliant on 'one Nigeria'.

As long as this glaring gap exists between what Igbos want, exposing their insincerity about Biafra, then the FG will continue to brutally put down any Igbo agitstion because of the belief it is led by those not speaking for majority of Igbos.

If Igbos are serious then they should all drop tools wherever they are, from billionaires to welder, and move back to the SE and turn their backs on Nigeria completely. Walahi Biafra will be legally actualized in less than a month if that can happen.

Yet we know hypocritical, materialistic, shallow and insincere Igbos can never do this because those amongst them benefitting from 'one Nigeria' will never sacrifically back something that will harm their personal interest.

Abaribe is the perfect example. He is an IPOBian and Biafran for sure in mentality yet cannot quit the Senate of Nigeria and turn his back on all the trappings of his office to be a committed Biafra and IPOB agitator. The world is laughing at the openly hypocritical nature of Igbos.

Accurately and intelligently stated.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by TruthHurts1(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx

Your ugly, whoring, gonorrhoea infected gorilla mother is not my type either. Sorry to disappoint you. Maybe next time you'll stick to the topic if you want to avoid getting humiliated on this forum

AdolfHitlerxXx:

This one is as much of a fan of mine as his mum and sisters.

I don't do men like your Pa. Sorry, move on! cheesy
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by EagleNest(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

This another great example of ibo self-induced paranoia.

Please, give us one example of your villification.

You go wait tired! I no blame you.
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by okigbojihad: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

I just wonder why you lying hypocrites just won't take your own deceptive, lying and hypocritical advice.

You don't want Nigeria, you don't want to be around other Nigerians, you don't want to yoke with other Nigerians, but eery ibo man and woman's dream is to leave poor and unproductive ibo land to go and yoke with other Nigerians for their daily bread.

If you really have balls and can yoke all by yourselves, why not leave other Nigerians alone? Why not leave their land and their money and go and yoke together in iboland?

Obviously, you are always fooling yourselves with all that leave us alone bullshitt, you need to leave us alone and go back to your towns and villages and show us how good and better you really are, show and prove to us that we can not do without you.

Without other Nigerians feeding you and accommodating you, you can not survive, this is the reason why every generation of ibo people must leave ibo land for opportunity and survival.

Comedians..

what a stupid take, are Igbos the reason your entire family couldn't make it in life and at yur age u are still far from wealth, let me tell you they are millions of Igbos doing well in Igbo land.the Igbos only leave Igbo land to exploit other region.

u empty lots talk like you provide jobs for the Igbo but in actual sense Igbos are self employed they have well established businesses,they buy lands,build good house and pay their taxes.

yorubas haven't even fed themselfs talk more of feeding Igbos. your region takes the second position of children suffering from acute malnutrition and stunted growth go and feed them first. u sit under your brown roof enclave and type trash meanwhile your region is cess pit housing the largest slums in nigeria littered with agberos and omo niles who line up at Igbo men 4x4 shops to collect there 100naira daily stipend so that they gulp that hydraulic soup called ewedu. we are only in your region to exploit you and send back to your slums in irabiji, una never start to wail una go hold campaign tire. fucking idiots

go and employ your yoruba folks begging on the streets.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by plaindealer: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
EagleNest:

You go wait tired! I no blame you.

No reason for me to wait because I know you Igbos, you can not show me anything or rationally explain to the world how you are being vilified, it's all tales that you paranoid and delusional people cook up to emotionally blackmail people.

This is how shallow, empty and vacuous you people are, all talk and zero action.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by plaindealer: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
okigbojihad:

what a stupid take, are Igbos the reason your entire family couldn't make it in life and at yur age u are still far from wealth, let me tell you they are millions of Igbos doing well in Igbo land.the Igbos only leave Igbo land to exploit other region.

u empty lots talk like you provide jobs for the Igbo but in actual sense Igbos are self employed they have well established businesses,they buy lands,build good house and pay their taxes.

yorubas haven't even fed themselfs talk more of feeding Igbos. your region takes the second position of children suffering from acute malnutrition and stunted growth go and feed them first. u sit under your brown roof enclave and type trash meanwhile your region is cess pit housing the largest slums in nigeria littered with agberos and omo niles who line up at Igbo men 4x4 shops to collect there 100naira daily stipend so that they gulp that hydraulic soup called ewedu. we are only in your region to exploit you and send back to your slums in irabiji, una never start to wail una go hold campaign tire. fucking idiots

go and employ your yoruba folks begging on the streets.

[/s]

Typical boring, ignorant, unintelligent and shallow ipobian ramblings, come back when you have something sane and intelligent to post.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Sipsum: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2021
okigbojihad:

what an idiot i'm very sure u dunder-head didn't read the article, to know the point i'm driving at. well i dnt have time for an idiot like you whose mum was circumcised and raised up in the largest slum in nigeria..fcking mgbati mgbati skull scavenger.

I'm not impressed, Osuji already said it, say una loud foul mouth is una greatest damnation.
Even in America, other Nigerians have been abuse and insulted so much that they have abandoned the Nigerian forums to you people.
OYO le wa, grin grin bloody hyenas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

Accurately and intelligently stated.

Bruv, it is not Rocket Science. Igbos are now killing themselves, destabilizing their own region and condemning it to the sort of violent and terrorist uncertainty that has made many parts of the world unsafe for decades till today.

All this while Abaribe and other openly pro-Biafra/IPOB politicians hypocritical remain in Nigerian offices, serving Nigeria.

This self-immolation instigated by Kanu is happening while most Igbo Igbo billionaires and richest folks are outside ala Igbo happily enjoying their lives and raising their families while shunning the SE.

Why are Linda Ikeji, Elumelu, Ovia, P Square brothers, Don Jazzy and literally thousands like them happy to remain in their expensive Lagos homes and turn their back completely on the Biafra agitation?

When you don't have those people in the Biafra struggle, how will it ever succeed represented by a scammer from London and his 'crew' of frustrated , poorly educated and jobless folks who have nothing to live for?

Igbos who have a lot to protect and live for, courtesy of 'one Nigeria', have firmly turned their backs on the hypocritical Biafra project.

To that extent, any intelligent person will know how this current desperate effort from Kanu will end. Very badly for Igbos as usual and after they have inflicted severe and fatal consequences on themselves. Just like the past civil war.

Intelligent Yorubas should just remain ready to repel their propaganda this time around. We will not allow Igbos to begin calling us derogatory names after they have been hit hard , because of their own foolhardy behaviour, and no one is coming to their aid or entertaining their shameless 'victim's antics. Make your bed then lay in it alone.

2 Likes

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by okigbojihad: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

You described an actual physical altercation which is not paranoia.

Paranoia is when nothing is being done to you, but already acting on your irrational fear and unwarranted feeling of persecution.

Aski g you to leave Lagos was not paranoia of any kind of feeling that you are going to kill, it was based on your unguided and ungrateful utterances that Lagos is no man's land.

If you do not know the meaning of paranoia, read the definition that I posted of just google for proper education.

u lack comprehension. altercation indeed yet u feel threatened by them.
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:

TruthHurts1 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Your ugly, whoring, gonorrhoea infected gorilla mother is not my type either. Sorry to disappoint you. Maybe next time you'll stick to the topic if you want to avoid getting humiliated on this forum

I love those tears baby cheesy
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Sipsum: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2021
EagleNest:

The problem with some of you is that you think that all is well with you. No! You are not immuned, my friend.

The Igbos you are fighting, are not experts in playing victim or pretending, although indeed they are victims of concerted psychological fight to subsume them. Which other ethnic group have been vilified like Igbo in Nigeria?

Point of correction, Igbos are the ones chasing shadows, fighting everybody thinking they can whip others into their lines of thinking.
They are victims of their state of minds and that's their cup of tea.
Unfortunately for them they are just a tribe out of over two hundred in this country.
When coesion doesn't work they tried blackmail, if it doesn't work they tried bullying.
People are becoming irritated with Igbo antics, this is why everyone is keeping them at arm's length.
Let them go and remove the bridges joining them with Nigeria no one is holding them down.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by plaindealer: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Grayoso:

Bruv, it is not Rocket Science. Igbos are now killing themselves, destabilizing their own region and condemning it to the sort of violent and terrorist uncertainty that has made many parts of the world unsafe for decades till today.

All this while Abaribe and other openly pro-Biafra/IPOB politicians hypocritical remain in Nigerian offices, serving Nigeria.

This self-immolation instigated by Kanu is happening while most Igbo Igbo billionaires and richest folks are outside ala Igbo happily enjoying their lives and raising their families while shunning the SE.

Why are Linda Ikeji, Elumelu, Ovia, P Square brothers, Don Jazzy and literally thousands like them happy to remain in their expensive Lagos homes and turn their back completely on the Biafra agitation?

When you don't have those people in the Biafra struggle, how will it ever succeed represented by a scammer from London and his 'crew' of frustrated , poorly educated and jobless folks who have nothing to live for?

Igbos who have a lot to protect and live for, courtesy of 'one Nigeria', have firmly turned their backs on the hypocritical Biafra project.

To that extent, any intelligent person will know how this current desperate effort from Kanu will end. Very badly for Igbos as usual and after they have inflicted severe and fatal consequences on themselves. Just like the past civil war.

Intelligent Yorubas should just remain ready to repel their propaganda this time around. We will not allow Igbos to begin calling us derogatory names after they have been hit hard , because of their own foolhardy behaviour, and no one is coming to their aid or entertaining their shameless 'victim's antics. Make your bed then lay in it alone.

Well said.

They are full of double talk and hypocrisy, just imagine, they rant every day that they are better and superior than the rest of Nigeria, they say they are the smartest, they are the richest, they are industrious and that they own everything in Nigeria while at the same time wailing every day that they are marginalized people.

They migrate to every corner of Nigeria unmolested, they earn their living in peace safe from harm or violence, they make money and return money to their villages to build mansions, they do business and live comfortably with Hausa Fulani in the North, but they still want the rest of the world to believe that Hausa Fulani people hate they and always trying to kill them.

They are full of bullshit and contradictions.

2 Likes

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by plaindealer: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
okigbojihad:

u lack comprehension. altercation indeed yet u feel threatened by them.
[/s]

You still don't have anything sane, rational and intelligent to talk about.

Stop boring me with your rubbish, please.
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by plaindealer: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
They say Nigeria can not do without them, but when are they going to prove it?

Please, prove that theory, show us sample, abandon everything and return to the SE, ask your federal senators, reps, ambassadors, ministers and directors to resign from the Nigerian government and return to the SE, show us that you mean business.

...but we know you are all talk but zero action.

You can not do without Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by EagleNest(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Sipsum:

Point of correction, Igbos are the ones chasing shadows, fighting everybody thinking they can whip others into their lines of thinking.
They are victims of their state of minds and that's their cup of tea.
Unfortunately for them they are just a tribe out of over two hundred in this country.
When coesion doesn't work they tried blackmail, if it doesn't work they tried bullying.
People are becoming irritated with Igbo antics, this is why everyone is keeping them at arm's length.
Let them go and remove the bridges joining them with Nigeria no one is holding them down.

You see my friend. If there is any tribe that adapt fairly well to any environment, it is the Igbos. They are the ones that actually practised the so called "one Nigeria" by going to every nook and crannies of Nigeria to trade and live unlike some of you here. Inspite of what they went thru during the war, they've let go of the past to embrace so called Nigeria of the future until recently when they were reminded that they dont have a real stake on Nigeria project. And they said, okay, let's go our own way then. But people like you on Nairaland, neither want them to go in peace nor stay and continue Nigeria project on their own terms. If they ask questions, you complain! If they keep quiet you complain! Are you not paranoid about Igbos really?
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by EagleNest(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

No reason for me to wait because I know you Igbos, you can not show me anything or rationally explain to the world how you are being vilified, it's all tales that you paranoid and delusional people cook up to emotionally blackmail people.

This is how shallow, empty and vacuous you people are, all talk and zero action.

How is it your problem? Yes, we are paranoid, about neighbours who never wish us well. You haven't worn the shoes so have no idea how it pains. If you are satisfied with the life you are living in Nigeria, it doesn't mean others do. And why if anyone tries to reason and engage in healthy conversation, you quickly shout IPOB.
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

Nothing new, thanks for confirming the article, you are paranoid.

The only thing that drives igbo people's mentality, ways and behaviour is paranoia, you base everything on paranoia and tribalism, you think the world hates you, you think other people are always trying to get you. This is why you can not co-exist peacefully with other people.

You said Igbos are paranoid.

That we think everyone hates us.

Now, tell us why Igbos were killed in the North in 1940s and 1950s. Because as of that time, there was no so-called Igbo coup.

If you can't provide a justifiable reason why we were killed pre-independence in the North, then the Igbos have every reason to be paranoid.

And of course everybody hates Igbos, your posts says a lot about it.

UGM are causing unrest with the Nigerian military, and the Northern Cabals have been threatening War against the Igbos, that even Buhari is citing the Biafran war as a warning.

Why hasn't Nigeria Govt threatened war against the entire north because of the activities of the Bandits, Boko-haram and Iswap?

No, they won't. The fight is AGAINST Terrorism.
If Boko Haram was to be an Igbo thing, they would threaten war against the Igbos.

Why shouldn't we be paranoid.

Your post is lopsided, why shouldn't we feel Hated? It's not like I even care if an average black man hates the Igbos.

But I dare you to tell me Igbos offence for being killed pre-independence.

If you can't get the answer, then allow us to be.
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by TruthHurts1(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Of course you do, AdolfHitlerxXx grin

AdolfHitlerxXx:

I AdolfHitlerxXx love those tears and animal grunting sounds that my mama makes when you shove that 14 inch gbola into her pvssy and shift her womb cheesy

[img]https://images./P6guOoam5pZM4CLCYKMpL.gif[/img]
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=102352531].[/quote
I'm glad the picture said Igbos started the trouble in 1966.

Now tell me why Igbos were killed in the North in 1940s and 1950s ??
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2021
EagleNest:

You see my friend. If there is any tribe that adapt fairly well to any environment, it is the Igbos. They are the ones that actually practised the so called "one Nigeria" by going to every nook and crannies of Nigeria to trade and live unlike some of you here. Inspite of what they went thru during the war, they've let go of the past to embrace so called Nigeria of the future until recently when they were reminded that they dont have a real stake on Nigeria project. And they said, okay, let's go our own way then. But people like you on Nairaland, neither want them to go in peace nor stay and continue Nigeria project on their own terms. If they ask questions, you complain! If they keep quiet you complain! Are you not paranoid about Igbos really?

This is precisely indicative of the delusions of Igbos and how their warped minds work. One Nigeria is not about you living in every corner of Nigeria, profiting from those places, to then talk as if you are doing anyone a favour living that way.

You are in Kaduna Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Kwara, Kogi, Oyo, Sokoto et al to better your own fortunes and private circumstances plus gain opportunities you do not have in ala Igbo.

Nigerians now see through your hypocrisy and are fed up of you guys hence the lack of empathy and support been shown Igbos today with all that is going on in the SE.

You can't say you practice 'one Nigeria' more than other Nigerians because you are living in every corner of our nation whereas people can see that your actions on the ground just shows parasitism upon a people you make it clear, 24/7, you hate and want to be away from.

Things like even your apprentice system you replicate everywhere in Nigeria, that Aisha Yesufu condemned for it's tribalistic lack of inclusion of other ethnic groups, show Igbos are unprincipled hypocrites ready to profit from those they hate while pretending to be more virtuous than all others.

Bro, If you really practise one Nigeria more than others then Igbos would be the most loved and admired ethnic group in Nigeria today and not one most Nigerians are wary and suspicious of.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Sipsum: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
EagleNest:

Guy just look at what you typed, try and be objective for once haba?, people posting what have you on nairaland are only voicing their opinions.
Their opinion can not stop you from actualizing Biafra if you guys are serious about it.
All the cyber bullying of Buhari has not made him to step down has he?
Tell your folks that are spread all over the country and your political office holders to return to SE and remove the bridges first.
Then you will see that Biafra will be faster actualized than imagined.

1 Like

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by EagleNest(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Sipsum:

Guy just look at what you typed, try and be objective for once haba?, people posting what have you on nairaland are only voicing their opinions.
Their opinion can not stop you from actualizing Biafra if you guys are serious about it.
All the cyber bullying of Buhari has not made him to step down has he?
Tell your folks that are spread all over the country and your political office holders to return to SE and remove the bridges first.
Then you will see that Biafra will be faster actualized than imagined.

People are free to air their opinions my good friend. That's the dynamism of human beings. Don't shush people because their opinion irritates you. Igbos are entitled to their own opinion and please do respect it. How they go about what they want should not be your problem unless you have solved all your own problems.
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Sipsum: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
EagleNest:

People are free to air their opinions my good friend. That's the dynamism of human beings. Don't shush people because their opinion irritates you. Igbos are entitled to their own opinion and please do respect it. How they go about what they want should not be your problem unless you have solved all your own problems.

Okay for your sake I will shealth my koboko for now, if they post nonsense about my people especially Tinubu again, grin cheesy grin, ipada bo Abija mi o ni da.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by EagleNest(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Grayoso:

This is precisely indicative of the delusions of Igbos and how their warped minds work. One Nigeria is not about you living in every corner of Nigeria, profiting from those places, to then talk as if you are doing anyone a favour living that way.

You are in Kaduna Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Kwara, Kogi, Oyo, Sokoto et al to better your own fortunes and private circumstances plus gain opportunities you do not have in ala Igbo.

Nigerians now see through your hypocrisy and are fed up of you guys hence the lack of empathy and support been shown Igbos today with all that is going on in the SE.

You can't say you practice 'one Nigeria' more than other Nigerians because you are living in every corner of our nation whereas people can see that your actions on the ground just shows parasitism upon a people you make it clear, 24/7, you hate and want to be away from.

Things like even your apprentice system you replicate everywhere in Nigeria, that Aisha Yesufu condemned for it's tribalistic lack of inclusion of other ethnic groups, show Igbos are unprincipled hypocrites ready to profit from those they hate while pretending to be more virtuous than all others.

Bro, If you really practise one Nigeria more than others then Igbos would be the most loved and admired ethnic group in Nigeria today and not one most Nigerians are wary and suspicious of.

How can there be one Nigeria if we all remain in our enclaves and fortes. How do we integrate if we don't move around. What is one Nigeria then? Is it the one they shout on radio and social media without substance? Go around and learn about other people, it will help you. If you remove the big cloud of prejudice against Igbos, there won't be complains if there is none.

Talking about Igbos apprenticeship system, I think Asari Dokubo aptily educated Aisha Yesufu. You should give kudos to Igbos for inventing such system that have sustained their entrepreneural spirit with or without formal education. It has been published recently by Havard Business Review. If you wanted the model, why not go and under study it? Have you asked to be tutored and they refused?
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by Skyfornia(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

I just wonder why you lying hypocrites just won't take your own deceptive, lying and hypocritical advice.

You don't want Nigeria, you don't want to be around other Nigerians, you don't want to yoke with other Nigerians, but eery ibo man and woman's dream is to leave poor and unproductive ibo land to go and yoke with other Nigerians for their daily bread.

If you really have balls and can yoke all by yourselves, why not leave other Nigerians alone? Why not leave their land and their money and go and yoke together in iboland?

Obviously, you are always fooling yourselves with all that leave us alone bullshitt, you need to leave us alone and go back to your towns and villages and show us how good and better you really are, show and prove to us that we can not do without you.

Without other Nigerians feeding you and accommodating you, you can not survive, this is the reason why every generation of ibo people must leave ibo land for opportunity and survival.

Comedians..

I'm not sure you went to school...how will I leave your state when it's obvious your state is built with the resources from my place?

When the zoo stop collecting money from my region and returning peanuts as allocations. Then you start making sense...
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Of course you do, AdolfHitlerxXx bleeps the useless mum of TruthHurts1 and this is how he cums in her dirty mouth grin

I love those tears and animal grunting sounds that my mama makes when you shove that 14 inch gbola into her pvssy and shift her womb cheesy

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by TruthHurts1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Of course I, AdolfHitlerxXx, love bleeping my useless mum and this is how I cums in her dirty mouth grin

I love those tears and animal grunting sounds that my mama makes when I shove that 14 inch gbola into her pvssy and shift her womb cheesy

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Truthhurts1 to his useless homosexual father :

Of course I, truthhurts1, love bleeping my useless mum and this is how I cums in her dirty mouth grin

I love those tears and animal grunting sounds that my mama makes when I shove that 14 inch gbola into her pvssy and shift her womb cheesy

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by TruthHurts1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Truthhurts1 to his useless homosexual father :

Of course I, truthhurts1, love bleeping my useless mum and this is how I cums in her dirty mouth grin

Re: To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. by TruthHurts1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] / Can You Build This Type Of Hospital In China- Yahaya Bello Ask Contractors / Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.