Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows (61472 Views)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
They did well by burning the lorry
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
lexxwiz:
I remember 3 years ago, my trailer loaded with Panasonic a/c’s, Titus sardines and battery’s, (4 containers in all. The break failed and killed one biker man at idiroko area. The youths burnt down my truck with the goods, I haven’t finish paying all the people affected till date.

Sad!

I could have compensated the affected family but they didn’t give me an option of that. Before I said Jack, it was all ashes.

My point exactly is, accident happens but atleast give people benefit of doubts.

This is where Insurance comes in.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by NairaMaster1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?

What's the solution? You think that truck failed break? How many times have read about truck failing break in Kaduna, Bauchi and Kano? You don't know these Boko Haram drivers
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by popesco123: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?

who is this slowpoke?
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by SmartPolician: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Burning trucks when they kill people has always been a norm in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Benitoh: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Only God can reduce the heat and anger in the air. Da f..k's happening
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Born2Breed(f): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
I know some people will feel bad for the cows.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Harrynight(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
WAHALA no go ever finish for this Shiithole
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Teejay13(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Really, this is sad and pathetic. May the souls of the children who died rest in peace.

And for the burning of the trailer, it is not the best option, since it is not going to bring back the kids.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by adamawaboy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

They youth should learn to think. They should hold the driver and the car to ensure the owner pays compensation.

Now that you have burnt his car, no need for compensation.

Mind you, if the vehicle + the goods are insured, the owner will smile to the bank
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by chatinent: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody is talking about what happened to the driver.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Antoeni(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
With The Level of Lawlessness in SE, Which Region is Now Zoo?
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Digriz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Positivepoint(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/04/black-friday-in-awka-as-lorry-kills-8-hawkers-irate-youths-burn-lorry-load-of-cows/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

We see the picture not the truck burning show us the picture of the mangled cars and dead children. This is a fake attempt to cover a crime committed against the North by IPOB/igbos across south east.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Scap93: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Planned deal by the Fulani terrorists.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by mekaboy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
..you are a fool... The human lives that were lost didn't matter to you... Cow and lorry became so important... It is a pity I share same country with this terrorist jihad kidnappers idiots

Burning the car won't bring them back. Even those people whose cars were affected won't get any compensation, because the car is destroyed.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by mekaboy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Anago55:
. Are you not Anambra boy again?

Na your people

I am from Anambra. But i still believe that burning if truck is not the solution. The driver does not own the truck. So if you driver goes on an erand and has an accident, they should burn your car? So after burning your car, they ask you to come and pay for damages?

Its very painful, but we must restrain ourselves. I even prefer they deal with the speeding driver.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by shameonyou(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
if it was one of ur child or one of ur blood relative that was killed, then u won't be say those rubbish words from dat stinking mouth of urs...ewu
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by AmUmokeme(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=Heart3030 post=102375613] you're extremely evil,you worry not about the lives lost by the obvious reckless driver but the burning of the trailer by angry youths... everybody can now see that you value cows more than igbo lives.i commend the youths for not harmming the driver. WHO GONNA PAY 4 DAMAGES ?
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Mrpojj(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

You are just a fool
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by IjeBos(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
lexxwiz:
I remember 3 years ago, my trailer loaded with Panasonic a/c’s, Titus sardines and battery’s, (4 containers in all. The break failed and killed one biker man at idiroko area. The youths burnt down my truck with the goods, I haven’t finish paying all the people affected till date.

Sad!

I could have compensated the affected family but they didn’t give me an option of that. Before I said Jack, it was all ashes.

My point exactly is, accident happens but atleast give people benefit of doubts.

You would have compensated the family how exactly? Are you Jesus that can resurrect the dead?
It wasn't an accident. Brakes just don't fail. You didn't maintain your trailer and it killed someone. That was a cost you accepted by deciding to save money and not maintaining your vehicle. And after that you are on here (not in jail) complaining about your lost goods. Normally I don't believe in Jungle justice, but based on this post, you make me want to turn a blind eye.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Anago55: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

I am from Anambra. But i still believe that burning if truck is not the solution. The driver does not own the truck. So if you driver goes on an erand and has an accident, they should burn your car? So after burning your car, they ask you to come and pay for damages?

Its very painful, but we must restrain ourselves. I even prefer they deal with the speeding driver.
. Oga go and rest biko. Nobody takes you serious anymore especially with this your lies that you are Igbo. You have become a joke with that lie because obviously you are not

People now take you in the category of the old Musiwa, my man

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Stop conveying cows to the East.They dont need cow meat.STOP TAKING COW TO D EAST undecidedKEEP YA COWS TO YA SELF IF YOUR COWS BIZ ARE MEANT TO CLAIM INNOCENT HUMAN LIVES B4 YOU EAR THOSE STUPID COWS. angry
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Elsueno: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

They youth should learn to think. They should hold the driver and the car to ensure the owner pays compensation.

Now that you have burnt his car, no need for compensation.

Or they could have even sold the cows & scrap the car to spare parts & give the cash to d victims family
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by dtishbite14(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I did not ask you for this illiterate, ignorant and gutter rant.

Keep quiet if you have nothing rational, sane and intelligent to talk about.

You have scarcely made any sense here and your aforementioned. Look for sense that's available for sale, I will foot that bill, so you can speak (in the language of/amongst) sensible humans.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Kinjikitileking(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/04/black-friday-in-awka-as-lorry-kills-8-hawkers-irate-youths-burn-lorry-load-of-cows/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Is that not somewhere Aroma junction If you're coming from Unizik junction??
All these while I have been to Awka, I never see hawkers hawk except there at Unizik flyover.... .. it's unfortunate that such thing happened.... Nowadays we have reckless drivers on the road ,, they don't check their vehicle before plying the road... Some accidents can be avoided .... It's disheartening how souls are being untimely lost in this our Nigeria... Death , Death everywhere.....

Sometimes burning shouldn't be the remedy ,, they should have quizzed the driver and question him......

I wonder the foul smell that would have Infiltrated the atmosphere there that it rained this night..... So what will happen to the carcass of those cows ,,, which agency is gonna displace them Every agency is now lackadaisical to work now that the county is in anarchy ......

Evil has loomed over Nigeria
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by ezechi24(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

bambihala....why would his lorry loose break at the sight of innocent hawkers .....immediately he got close to the his lorry carrying cows lost breaks...without any of the cows getting injured......bambihala like u.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by patrickmuf(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Those that died are less important than cows right?
See what hatred on Igbos has reduced you to. Too bad!!!
Is that what he said? To be fair, it could have been anyone driving that trailer or you think it's only Northerners that own trailers?

In such scenario, get the driver arrested and the vehicle impounded that way, you can reach the owner who will compensate the family. Now, money or whatever is no substitute for human life but then, the trailer or truck being burnt does not in any way assuage the pain the family will go through...

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by moneyissweet(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cursed child.

mekaboy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.