Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows (61466 Views)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Hausa(m): 5:52am On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
Even if it was an accident, do you now must burn and destroy every truck or vehicle in an accident?

Was the trailer full of onion that was attacked and destroyed after stealing the onions in an accident too?

That excuse sounds dumb and lunatic.
I understand you. As an Igbo, I detest the idea of rushing to burn stuff in situations like this.
But while I'm not trying to compare, don't make it sound like this doesn't happen anywhere else in Nigeria.

You know this.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Phcmayor(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2021
What was he driving, how will a truck kill eight people, all these Fulani drivers is now something else, please dey should be on there own
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Jonesfrido: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
And when they stop sending cows to the SE for safety reasons, some useless and warped mentality ohaneze clowns go shout marginalization and attack on ibo people.

This is just too animalistic and barbaric.

If one of your relatives is among the people killed, how would you have felt? The only way the people feel they can get justice is burning down the truck and the cows which they did perfectly well.

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by cardoctor(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Everyday is another sad story. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by ada9ja(f): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2021
goatgoat093:

Imagine if one of your relatives was among those hawkers killed, you see why you won't die a good death?
so i guess if one of your relatives is among, then burning the truck and cows is equivalent to the life of that your relative abi? if na person you burn....eh na 50-50 but this is just a show of shame
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Xscape1993(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?
Good question dear. I don't know why majority of blacks don't behave like normal human beings.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by lexxwiz(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2021
obi58:

Only you one Panasonic ACS, batteries and sardines kwanu??

Odogwuuuu

They weren’t my goods, I just do the hauling for them from boarder to Lagos. Plus if you ply from Cotonou-Lagos, I’m pretty sure you must have seen some of those truck on your way. We carry minimum of 4 containers on one truck.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by lexxwiz(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2021
mastermaestro:

I am really sorry for the losses you incurred. We live in a nation where established government institutions cannot give you justice. Most times, unfortunately, people resort to self-help because that's all they may ever get.

May the LORD grant you special financial favour to speedily pay off what is left in JESUS' name!

Amen and thank you.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by goatgoat093: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2021
ada9ja:
so i guess if one of your relatives is among, then burning the truck and cows is equivalent to the life of that your relative abi? if na person you burn....eh na 50-50 but this is just a show of shame

Apparently you have the life value and IQ of a cow, go mingle with your likes in the ranches and bushes.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by chineduuf: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Is further destruction the way out? I don't even understand the narrative. Yes, it is painful and sad. But at the same time it could be an accident; break failure. If you ever drove a car, you would understand.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by ada9ja(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
goatgoat093:

Apparently you have the life value and IQ of a cow, go mingle with your likes in the ranches and bushes.
see person wey mumu
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by GorillaApp(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
And when they stop sending cows to the SE for safety reasons, some useless and warped mentality ohaneze clowns go shout marginalization and attack on ibo people.

This is just too animalistic and barbaric.

You are quick to always jump up once it concerns the east.
During endsars protest in delta state, a truck ran into a lad and killed him. Two tucks were burnt immediately.
Was that one in the east too mekaboy?

I don't support jungle justice
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by wallarwallar(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2021
goatgoat093:

Imagine if one of your relatives was among those hawkers killed, you see why you won't die a good death?

So burning of d truck and innocent cows wud bring d dead back to life. Nigeria problem is not just the government and that is why it wud be very hard to solve
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by wallarwallar(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Hausa:
I understand you. As an Igbo, I detest the idea of rushing to burn stuff in situations like this.
But while I'm not trying to compare, don't make it sound like this doesn't happen anywhere else in Nigeria.

You know this.

Regardless of wia it happened it was not just d right thing to do. They just wasted dose cows for just no reason and people are seriously hungry. 2 many mad citizens in dis country.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by BJanta: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?

Stop this , it's not good.Don't you have feelings the innocent hawkers killed? Do value the life of cows more than.the soul s of human beings ? When innocent lives are wasted you must always shudder and fear.I am not an Ibo man but all souls are precious before GOD.He created is all.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by emmnprince(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

Please explain to me how Killing 8 Human beings like you and I is a small mistake, Those people have families, some may have children. How does a person describe the ruin of 8 families as a small mistake.
Its very difficult to maintain sanity when you see 8 people die at once and the instrument of destruction is within. I can bet that if you found yourself in that situation, you would destroy it as well.

Trailer drivers need to stop killing people. They have no brakes. This is one too many

You just narrowed my word and fit it into the post. I'm being generic. Though I got your point.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by march10(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
why have you missed your daily med dosage?
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Heart3030: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

They youth should learn to think. They should hold the driver and the car to ensure the owner pays compensation.

Now that you have burnt his car, no need for compensation.
this is a more better reply than your first one that desmonstrated no sympathy to the victims,and also reaction like this from the youths is a common thing across tribes,you hate mk I understand but criticize him logically
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Coronavirus1: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2021
bencr7:
when d army kill 50 iswap terrorist did they show d 50 body's of d terrorist they kill but u believe d Army Mr dead brain man
You are a dead brain mugu
fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / My Journey To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.